Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is how we like to do it.

Chapter 2

by Sannose 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 4270 words

1Exciting
After my last class I met Gerard outside the gym and he led me to where my locker was.
I read a small peice of paper the main office gave me with my locker number and combination on it.'23-32-16' I twisted around the lock on the door and opend my locker.
"Sweet!" I started dancing to myself but quickly stopped when I noticed Gerard looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry" I said lowering my head. I could hear Gerard laugh beneath his breath but he didnt say anything.
"So what did you think of your frist day at BHS?" Frankie asked walking over to Gerard and I. He leaned his back against a locker next to mine.
I inspected my locker a bit more and turned to Frankie. "It was nice" I smiled. "Eveyone was pretty cool,theres not really much to complain about."
"Im glad" He said smiling.
"Alright lets get going"Gerard waved his arms trying to lead us out of the busy hallway.
Frankie and I nodded and followed him out to the student parking lot.
"My car's a few spots down so i'll just follow you guys there."I said standing outside of Gerard's Old black Corvet.
"Alright" Gerard unlocked the passanger door for frank.
"He drives fast so try and keep up." Frankie warned sliding into his seat. Gerard laughed and shook his head."I'll be sure to drive at a respectible speed." then opened his door to get in the car.
"Haha, i'll keep up dont worry." I hurried over to my car to make sure I could follow him. I waited as Gerard and Frankie pulled out of the parking lot. I followed them to a nice sized house with a red car parked in the driveway.
Gerard and Frankie got out of the Gerard's car and Frankie ran up to the house and walked right in. Gerard waited at his car as I walked up to him


"Hey stranger" He said cracking a smile.
"Hi" I said a little flirty. I looked into his eyes and thought again how beautiful they were.
"You ready?" He tipped back his head towards the door.
I noticed that I had just been staring into his eyes with a smile that must have made me look like a mental patient. I nodded and we walked up to the door and inside the house.
We walked into a living room with a small dining room coming of it on one side and a hallway leading to a large kitchen and a staircase just before the kitchen enterance. Bob,Mikey,Ray,and Frankie were all scattered sitting throughout the living room watching the T.V Gerard and I said hello to everyone and sat down on the couch. We sat around flipping through tv channels for about an hour before we heard another car pull into the drive way.
"Is that your mom Ray?" Bob asked looking towards the front window.
Ray stood up and opened the blinds on the window to look into the front of the house. "Yeah, I wonder why she's home so early."
Ray stood and watched out the window for a couple more seconds before opening the front door for a short middle aged women.
"Oh thankyou hunny." She walked in suffling through her purse.
"Raymond dear I saw Gerard's car in the Drivway but who's green car is parked in the street?" She looked up to see me sitting amungst the familiar faces in the room. "Oh, I see" I smiled uncomfortably. All day I had felt like I was being inspected. I opened my mouth to intoroduce myself but was cut off my Mikey.
"Hi mama Toro!" He jumped off the recliner to give her a hug.
"Hello dear." She giggled one of those Mrs.Clause giggles you would expect to hear from a grandma. She did look a little old to have a son Rays age when you look at her.
"Hey ma, the guys came over I hope you dont mind" Ray said leaning down to give the women a hug. It was funny to see such a tall skinny boy hug such a short stuby women.
"No not at all" She patted Rays stomach and put her purse on the lamp table by the door."You boys are allways welcome here"She smiled at everyone. "So who is your new friend?" I knew she was talking about me and looked over at her. She walked deeper into the house still looking at everyone else.
"This is Michelle mom, she's new to our school.Gerard acidently triped her this morning, and she hasnt kept away from us since." Ray laughed and I quickly jumped up to hit him in the arm playfuly.
"I see. Well, welcome to our home dear"She smiled and I couldnt help but smile wide back, she was so adorable.
"Unfortunatley though i'm going to have to ask you guys to relocate this party. I'm coming down with a bug so I came home from the office early, and I wouldnt want to give it to any of you kids." She put her hand on her fourhead, I guess she had a head ache or was checking for a fever.
"I'm sorry." She looked around with a sympathetic look on her face. "I'm going to go lay dow Raymond." Ray nodded and watched her walk up the stairs.


"Sorry guys I didn't know she was feeling sick." Ray said rubbing the back of his head.
We all groaned a sort of 'its fine whatever' kind of noise. We werent upset with him, just the fact we had to actually get up and move again.
"That's a buzz kill."Frankie complained.
Gerard laughed. "Yeah, because we were having such a party." He said sarcasticly.
"Well,um, if you guys want we can go to my place." I suggested.
They all looked around nodding too see if anyone disagreed. No one did.
"Lead the way beautiful." Bob said standing up towards the door.
I smiled and nodded standing up to follow him out the door.


Gerard,Frankie and Mikey followed me in Gerard's car and Ray drove him and Bob following Gerard.When we got to my house I showed them all around quickly to let them know where everything was.
"So your grandmother just lets you live here and sends you money every month?"Mikey asked.
"Yup"I nodded
"Cool, id love to live on my own" Gerard said.
"Yeah its alright I guess" I mummbled.
"Everyone make yourselfs comfortable I'll be right back." When I was out of sight I ran to my room and quickly in front of the mirror. I messed with my hair a little bit and fixed my smudged makeup.
"I'm back" I said in a smooth voice to myself in the mirror. "Ugh, that sounds stupid." I turned my head to the side and relaxed my eyes. "Hey guys." I puckerd my lips and tried again. "Oh hey Gerard, I almost forgot you were here." I put on some deep red lipstick and blew kisses to myself in my mirror, but jumped when I heard laughing.
"I sure hope you don't forget i'm here." I widened my eyes and imidietly looked at the doorway behind me in the mirror. I dindt notice Gerard had even been standing there.
"Oh my gosh Gerard!" I ran my fourarm and hand on my lips to get all the ridiculous lips stick off in my move. Although it did leave a huge red streak on my arm. "How long have you been standing there?" I was so embarassed and was sure if showed on my face.
"Long enough." He laughed and came into my bedroom all the way. "Youre room is so clean for someone who lives alone, I would make a pig stye of the entire house by the frist day." He looked around and then settled sitting on the edge of my bed.
I looked at the floor and ran to pick up a hot pink thong that was laying right in front of him.
"No, its a mess I'm sorry." I laughed nervouslu and pushed my hair back behind my ears just trying to move my hands to calm the nerves. Gerard laughed and stood up off the bed.
"Don't freak out I wont bite." He looked me in the eyes and my heart jumped. He took a step towards me and reached for my hands. I was almost back to step back when he did, I mean seriously, I barley knew this guy. Sure he was cute but-, and thats basicaly where my thoughts about moving ended. I was too locked by his eyes.
He took my hands in his and I am sure I was shaking by then. He smiled again and wispered in my ear. "Don't be nervous." He gently kissed the side of my ear and my mouth fell open.

Stop laughing I was new to the whole 'being physical with a guy' thing remember? Outcast all through gradeschool over here! The closest I came to a boy was flirting back in freshman year.

He droped my hands and slowly slid his around my waist onto my back. He kissed my cheek and then my neck. I put my hands on his chest consentrating on the feeling on his tounge making little cirlces on my neck. I let my head fall back and my entire body loosen. That lasted about two seconds untill we heard Bob's voice calling down the hallway.
"Gee? Michelle? Where are you guys?" Gerard stopped mid motion and listened. When Bob was finished he sighed and let his hands drop to his side. I on the other hand still had to take a minute to start breathing again.


When we came back in Ray was handing a small blue bag of marijuana to Bob who looked like he was going to roll it in a small white paper he was holding. Everyone looked up when I cleared my throat.
"Michelle! Um we werent going to-um I" Ray looked for the right words.
I laughed and so did Gerard beside me.
"Dont worry about it, my grandfather smoked like a chimey,I dont care. Just give me the first hit" I laughed at myself for saying that, I was suprised how bold I was being. I was usualy really shy around people ive only known for a day. I wasnt about to complain though, i loved this side of myself.
Before I knew it everyone was high.
"Hey guys, lets play a game." Frankie said sitting down around the coffe table
"Like what." I asked tyring to focus my eyes on him, i was really tired now.
"ummmmm" Frankie scratched his head.
"How about spin the bottle!" Mikey yelled.
"Jeez mikey what are you ten? And besides theres 5 guys and two girls." Gerard said motioning to Angela and myself.
"No comeon, lets do it." I said pulling Gerard around the coffee table. Everyone followed and I grabbed and empty water bottle off the floor.
"Alright Michelle you go first since it's your house" Bob instructed.
I nodded and spun the bottle in the center of the table. I was hoping it would land on Gerard so we could continue from earlier. Not that I was sure I liked him but he was just so gorgeous.
I looked at the stopped bottle and then who it was pointing to. Ray, 'hmm.. not bad.' I thought. I leaned my head close to ray who was sitting beside me and gently began to kiss him. I have to admitt he was a good kisser. But when he started to slid his hand up my leg, I quickly pulled away and slapped his hand.
"Ooo Denied!"Mikey taunted Ray in his face.
Ray looked at me embarrased and i just smiled.
Then it was his turn. He spun the bottle and landed on Bob. Everyone laughed and rooted as Ray and Bob began to kiss.
Bob then landed on Gerard. Gerard leaned in for a kiss but Bob just gave him a peck.
"Oh yeah thanks Bob Ray gets a make-out session and I get a crappy peck?" Gerard trew his hands around Bob trying to kiss him.
"Oh shut up man" Bob said trying to pushing him away.
When Gerard spun the bottle and landed on me.
My heart was pounding, as Gerard's soft lips pressed gently against mine. I will always remember that frist kiss with him. I felt as if I melted into him. Gerard began to slid his hand up my thy which I didnt slap out of the way this time. Then he put his hand on my hip and then around to my back.
"Okay Okay you two thats enough!" Frankie yelled putting his hands between us. I blushed and whiped my mouth of Gerards warm saliva. I looked at Gerard who grinned. He made direct eye contact and licked his lips.
The rest of the night was a blurr of smoke and stupid games.



When I woke up i found myself on the couch with someones feet on top of me and..well a body connected to them obviously. I pushed the legs off me and slid onto the floor and looked around at the five guys sprawled all over eachother sleeping throughout the room.
"Shit, were they here all night?"I said aloud to myself.
"Yup,"A voice startled me coming from the kitchen
Shaken, I looked into the kitchen to see Bob going through the fridge looking for food. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and sat down around the table in the middle of the room.
"Morning"I greeted rubbing my face. I had a head ache from all the smoking and lack of sleep.
"Moring" He said taking out two glasses and orange juice from the fridge. He poured me a glass and sat down across the table from me.
I looked back into the living room to see who was on the couch with me last night.
"Figures" I mummble to myself. It was Frankie
"Hmm?" Bob asked looking up at me
"Nothing just looking at everyone in there."
"OKay,hey thanks for letting us crash here last night." He said.
"Oh its no problem, but to be honst i dont remember much about last night" We both laughed and he said the same.
"Hey what time is it..?" I asked looking around for the clock I had hanging somewhere on the wall.
"Um, it's 7:30." Bob said.
"Ugh, we have school in 20 minutes." I groaned said standing up.
I slugged into my room to change and told Bob to wake everyone up.



When i came back into the living room everyone had cleared out and i could see the reck the room was.
"Ugh, ill clean it when i get home" I noted to myself.
I saw everyone in the Kitchen and yelled to them.
"Comeon guys let's get going."
They shuffled out of the kitchen and followed me outside.
I slid into Health about half way through the class. When the bell rang i went to leave but Mrs. Keeting called me over to her desk.
"Yes?" I asked nervously
"You were late Michelle" she said with a dissapointed look on her face. Like me missing the second day of heath class was going to fail me in life.
"Yes i know im sorry i accidetly slept in." I said trying to justify my case.
"Don't give me your excuses"He said holding up a hall pass to the Dean's office.
I sighed and turned to leave.
"Fuck....i dont even know where the hell this office is." I thought
I walked out of the classroom and was suprised by Gerard's voice.
"I figured you'd be sent to the office also for being late so i came to show you were it was" He cracked a goofy smile.
I lightly punched his arm and we walked down the hall.

We walked into the office and there was an old women typing at a computer on the desk to the right of the entry way. I waved at Mikey,Frankie,Ray and Bob who were all walking out with pink slips as Gerard and I walked in.
Gerard and I walked up to her desk.
"Name."She ordered not even looking up from her computer.
Gerard elbowed me to speak.
"Um, Michelle Black." I said quietly.
"What?" The secritary snapped.
"Michelle Black!!" Gerard snapped at her just as loud.
The women looked up at Gerard angrily.
"What are you here for."She said tyring no to have an attitude.
"I was late."
She didnt bother to send us into the Dean and wrote up a pink slip herself. She ripped it off the pad and handed it to me.
"And what do you need Mr.Way"The women said.
"The same as her." He replied.
She wrote up a pink slip and handed it to Gerard aswell.

"Man that women's a Bitch" Gerard groaned as soon as we were out of her ear shot.
I nodded in agreement and look down at the pink slip the secritary had handed me. '1 hour detention' Is what it said.
"Fuck, im not even here for two days and i already have a detention." I said putting the paper in my pocket.
"Dont worry about it detentions are a joke, the librarian doesnt care what we do. Plus Ray,Bob, Mikey,Frankie and I will be in there with you!"
We both laughed and made it to history just as the bell rang.

At lunch all the Senior's were told that we could leave campus for our lunch period's but we would still be marked as late if we werent back before the next class started. Without even talking about it the second the head master was done talking Ray,Bob,Gerard and I got up and walked outside.
We stopped at a picnic table outside to decide what to do. Ray,Bob,and Gerard were all talking about where to eat.
Gerard pulled out a cigarette and I looked at him.
"You want one?" He asked holding up the pack for me.
"Sure why not." I took one and lit it off Gerards already burning cigarette.
"So is chineese alright with you guys?"Ray asked looking at us.
"Yeah, we'll need to stop at a bank though I have no cash on me."
"Okay thats fine. Ride with me and we can stop." Gerard offered.
"Alright, thanks."I smiled and walked with him to his car.


FAST FORWARD BECAUSE IM LAZY!!!!


The next 2 months flew by and I grew closer and learned more and more about the guys. For example Bob would do this weird dance thing if he's drunk enough, and I met Mikey's girlfriend. Her name's Emmi, she is in the sophomore class with him and frank. Shes a cutie, she has short black curly hair and has the most unique eyes I've ever seen, their dark brown almost black. She has her lip peirced along with her tounge, Mikey gigles everytime he starts kissing her, apparently it tickles. It's nice to have her around when Gerard and Mikey have one of their sibling arguments because she always comes through as the voice of reason. Oh, and she is probably one of the most sarcastic people I hangout with. Its halarious. I really admire her will power too, she's a vegan and never gives in to any of our tricks to try to get her to eat meat or dairy. She's wonderful, so is everyone else. I pretty much know these people like the back. It's just the little things about them that make me love them more each day. About a month ago we started hanging out with a girl named Josey from Ray and I's Latin class. Just like I did in the begining of the year, she fit in with our group perfectly. Her and I became tight really fast and she has taken quite a liking to Ray. Which i think is the reason started talking to us in the first place if you ask me, but she denies it. My feelings for Gerard have done nothing but grow in this time, and at that point I knew he
felt the same.


"Wake up my little angel"
I opened my eyes to see Josey laying beside me on my bed stroking me hair like a mother would.
"How did you get in?" I groaned rubbing my eyes.
"Well I WAS outside banging on the door for you to let me in, but Gerard I guess heard me because he came over and showed me where the spare key is." She said standing off my bed and pacing the room.
"That's nice" I groaned rolling back over pulling the covers over my body again.
"Yeah and now the fatty's downstairs in the kitchen searching through all the cabinets rambaling on about finding pop tarts or somthing." Emily continued.
I jolted out of my bed. "NO MY STASH!" I pushed past Emily and ran down the stairs.
Gerard I guess heard me running and turned around towards the stairs. "What the fu-"
"HEIL BOY!" I screamed jumping ontop of Gerard.
"AH FUCK NO!" He yelled now pinned to the floor.
I stood up above him and put my foot down on his right hand that held a small blue bag of weed.
"Drop it suck face."I ordered looking down on him.
Gerard grinned. "Make me."
"Oh Mr. Way do not tempt me" I thratened.
"Oh comon Ellie i need SOMETHING" Gerard moaned dropping the bag out of his hand.
"Well you can have this, at least not now" I picked up the bag and placed it back in the Poptart box.
"What the hell is going on down here" Josey asked walking into the Kitchen.
"Gerard was trying to take my PopTarts."I said kicking Gerard on the floor lightly. Where I kept my drugs was one thing I didnt tell Josey.
She just raised her eye brow at us.
Gerard knew all my secret stashes of things, he practicly lived at my house he was there so much. So there wasnt much I could hide from him.


I was in the middle of making Gerard Josey and I some eggs for breakfast when Emmi walked in with Mikey. By the looks of it Emmi had spent the night with Mikey. His mother was out of town for a couple of days so Emmi has been spending a lot of time over there. Gerard has been here a lot too but I got rid of him last night to try and actualy get a good nights sleep.
"Morning everyone!" Emmi greeted walking into the kitchen holding Mikeys hand.
"Goodmorning, do you want me to make you something for breakfast guys?" I asked looking behund me quickly at them.
"No thanks, we already ate back at my place." Mikey explained sitting down around the table.
I nodded and finished cooking.
As soon as we were done eating Josey was hurding us out the door so we wouldnt be late to school.


Gerard drove me in his car and Josey drove her Mikey and Emmi to school in her car since she had driven it over that morning orignally to get me early for breakfast. Obviously that didnt work happen. The drive to school was about 10 minutes and most of the time i just found myself daydreaming staring out the window. We were stopped at a red light and I could see Gerard looking at me through the corner of my eye. I wish i knew what he was thinking.
"Gerard"I said turning my head to him.
He shook his head as if I was waking him from some sort of dream. "Hmm?" He mummbled.
"The light"
"The what?" Just then the car behind us slammed on its horn.
"GO!" I yelled pointing at the now green traffic light.
"OH!" Gerard pushed his foot on the gas.
I shook my head a laughed a little looking at him blush as he drove. When we got to school we sat around a picnic table in front of the school as we normally did in the morning. Ray Bob Mikey,Emmi and Josey who had arrived shortly before us, were already there. Josey was extreamly flirting with Ray and they were laughing about something. She kept touching his thy when she laughed. They were always this way and the rest of the group would just crack jokes to them about it.
When the bell rang for homeroom Gerard and I walked together to homeroom. I looked at the homecoming posters on the walls throughout the hallways.
"So are you going to try to get nominated for Homecoming Queen?"Gerard asked.
"What! no why would you think that."I asked
"Because you keep looking at all the posters with 'homecoming queen' and sighing."
'Damn you Gerard'I thought.
"Well, no one would vote for me it doesnt matter."I said shyly.
"I would" Gerard said.
"Thanks."I smiled at him.
"You want to go though don't you" He stated, not really asking.
I nodded.
"Would you want to go with me?" Gerard nudged me a little with his shoulder, I wasnt sure if he was joking or not, but when he looked at me waiting for an answer I could tell he was serious.
" AwI would love to Gee!"
Sign up to rate and review this story