Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 29

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Mary tells family bout her parents... and bob?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 1013 words

0Unrated
My bottom lip hurt as i bit it. i watched Mr. and Mrs. Bryar staring at me with confused expressions.

"I dont think I was hearing clearly" Frank said and blinked a couple of times.

I stopped biting my lip.

"Who called you?" he asked; looking curious.

"Um..." I watched everyone.

Mikey was playing around with his food on his plate and the boys were looking away.

"That was my mum that called" I said.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryar's eyes widened.

"And since when did you know your mother?" Bob asked, his piercing gaze intiminated me.

"A couple of months ago" I answered. "I'm sorry that I didnt tell you sooner. I was busy and this whole thing was stressing me out" I looked at Bob's parents.

Mrs. Bryar looked down, she seemed to be upset.

I didn't want to hurt them.

"And you forgave her for not being there for you your whole life?" Bob asked.

His words hit me like a truck. "Their reasons were acceptable" I said. I didnt wanna give out the whole story.

"SO what was te reason?" Bob narrowed his eyes at me. "Oh, you were a mistake when you were born and when you somehow became a famous model, we had to claim you back! Right?" he mimiced.

I made sure that I took a slow deep breath. My hands that were in a fist, shook from anger. "What is wrong with you?" i yelled at him.

"It's just you" he stood up. "So you gonna replace us eh?"

"No. But I am gonna replace you" I looked at him sternly.

He was taken aback.

"Ok, you guys shut up and just leave please" Mikey said sharply.

We gave each other death glares before making our way to the house. I was about to set a foot into the living room when Bob walked passed me swiftly.

"WHy do you have to ruin everything?" it was a rhetorical question.

I glared at him as he continued to go upstairs to his bedroom. I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes. I stood there for what seemed like hours but literally only a few minutes before I stomped into Bob's room. I flipped open his door and found him lying on his bed.

He quickly got up and looked at me.

"You know what? You're right. I do ruin everything. I've ruined your life since I stepped foot into your house. I ruined everything for you and I take that back about what I said back there, there is something wrong with me" I sniffed.

He sighed and stepped towards me. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said"

"You did. Don't lie! Don't lie to make me feel better" I frowned at him.

"I'm not" he was subtle.

"You are!"

"I'm not lying Mary!" he yelled back. His voice echoed in the room.

"Well everything you say about me is the truth"

"Really now?" he wasn't yelling anymore. "Then how come you don't believe half the things I say about you?"

"Because I know you're lying whenever you try saying good things about me"

"The good things I say about you Mary, I never lie about that"

"Yes you do"

"So you don't believe me when I say 'I love you Mary so much that you've been in my heart all this time'?"

I looked down. I didnt know what to say. Instead i bit my bottom lip.

He sighed and leaned in. His fingers stroked my jaw then lifted my chin up.

I let my green eyes look into his blue ones. My breathing began to tremble.

He leaned in just a few inches away from my lips. His eyes focused on mine, but this time it was like he was asking me if he could get any closer than he already is.

I answered him by covering my lips over his.

I can't remember the last time I kissed Bob when I really wanted to kiss him. I willingly let him in my mouth and pulled his body closer to mine. My hand went through his blonde hair.

Before long, Bob pulled away leaving me panting.

I licked my lips and looked away.

"I'm sorry" Bob apologized.

I guess he didnt wanna kiss me. "I'm sorry too" I wasn't really sorry.

He nodded.

I flipped my hair off my shoulder and took a step back. "I'm sorry about before, I kinda went berserk"

He nodded.

"That kiss" I avoided his eyes. "DId that mean anything?" I blushed.

His eyes widened. "When ever I kiss you, it always means something"

"It does?" my eyes searched the floor.

"Yes" he smiled and stepped towards me. "Do you? Did... that kiss mean anything to you?"

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "That one... did" I nodded to myself.

"It did?" he tried not to grin.

"Mmhmm" I nodded.

We grinned at each other.

"Um... I gotta go" I excused myself and quickly got out of his room. "Oh my god" I whispered to myself. What did I do?

I quickly walked back downstairs to the living room where I found everyone there. They seem to be enjoying themselves.

I decided to sit next to Mrs. Bryar.

"Mary, I understand that your call to your moth-" Mrs. Bryar started off but i quickly interrupted.

"I am so sorry for mentioning about my parents... I didnt know how to break it to you... but... I just want you guys to know that you will always be counted as my parents even though you're not my actual parents" I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Mary, it's ok. Dylan explained everything to us... and it's not your fault and it's ok to be with your real biological parents. Thank you honey, you're considered as our daughter too"

I grinned at them. Bob was lucky to have great parents.








Whooo! Lol
Spelling mistakes are in there I think... coz I had to write it from here lol....
Um... review please?
Need some reviewing anyway....


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story