Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 30

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Gerard or Bob?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 1262 words

0Unrated
“Thanks Mary.” Mikey hugged me.

I hugged back.

“It’s just hard letting her go.” he fiddled with his sweaty fingers. “I really love her. We never had a chance to say goodbye.”

“Mikey, everyone has to go and leave this world one day. She’s at a happy place.” I smiled at him.

He smiled back.




It was a pretty warm day where the sun was peaking out of the dark clouds. It was a few days after the funeral and everything and everyone were quiet. Gerard and Mikey were staying at Bob’s house to keep them company throughout their hardest days of their lives. I heard the boys quietly talking in the dining room. I didn’t wanna interrupt them so I decided to take a nice walk to clear my head. As I stepped outside onto the front porch, I was surprised to see Gerard sitting down gazing up at the cloudy sky.

“Gerard?” I said and sat next to him.

He didn’t seem to hear me; his hazel eyes looked like he was in a trance. He didn’t also seem to react to the wind blowing his long black hair over his face.

“Gerard.” I repeated and touched his hand.

He gasped when he was startled by my touch. He relaxed when he saw me with his tired eyes that had black shadows underneath them.

I stroked his face just to make sure that he was ok.

His face was ever so pale, like he painted it white or something.

He watched as I stroked his face.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yea, I was just daydreaming.” he looked down at his lap.

I nodded slowly.

He looked up at the grey sky again. “You know, my gran use to always predict the weather, and she was always right.” he sighed and looked at me. “Whenever I tried predicting the weather it would always turn out to be the opposite.”

I watched the grey clouds move over us.

“She’s my angel and my most favorite gran and she passed away. I don’t know how I’m supposed to cope with this. I cant even barely cope with everyday situations”

I wrapped my arms around his torso, “It’s life Gerard, it was her time to go. You’re not the only on trying to cope with this. don’t worry I’ll help you through this I promise” I hugged him.

He snaked his arm around me and pulled me close. “I don’t know what I’d do without you Mary”

I smiled in his chest, “Mmhmm”

We sat there, listening to the wind blowing through the trees. It gave me a creepy scare to hear the rustling of the leaves.

He gazed up to the clouds and I breathed in the smell of his cologne that he still commonly used.

“I’m predicting it’s going to rain” he said after awhile. “But I never get it right.”

“We’ll see” I replied.

I don’t know how long we sat there. It was just so comfortable, laying in Gerard’s arms and just breathing in his usual smell and listening to him breathe. It was hard to move away from him.

“Wait a second.” Gerard said which startled me.

He let go of me and stood up. With his head held up high and sniff the air, “Do you smell the rain?” he asked.

I stood up too. The faint smell of rain crept up my nose. “OMG, yes I do”

We checked if there were any rain drops.

“Come on.” Gerard pulled me out of the front porch and into the front yard. He let his arms out and looked up.

I did the same.

In no time, it started to rain.

“Gerard, you were right! Your prediction was right!” I said as I jumped around in the rain.

Gerard laughed. “Whoo!”

It rain harder. We laughed harder and danced in the rain.




“Where are we going?” I followed him down the road.

The ground was wet from yesterday’s rain. Gerard seem to get a little better now. I dodged the puddle of rain water as I hurried after him. I don’t know where he was taking me. He just told me to come with him to show me something. I had to follow thanks to my curiosity. Maybe he wanted to talk to me. We haven’t spoken ever since anyway.

“Bob!” I called out.

He turned but still walked, “Come on, not far now”

I sighed and hurried after him.

After my whole lifetime of hurrying after him. We arrived at a very oh-so familiar park.

“Remember this place?” Bob asked.

I nodded.

This was the park that Bob and I visited when we were together when we were young. It was the time where his parents didn’t know about us, so we use to come here and enjoy each other’s company. A lot of memories were from here.

He sat down under the tree that we always use to sit.

I followed his move and sat next to him.

I don’t know how it happened. I was just gazing out at the plants that surrounded the small fish pond when Bob interrupted my gazing with his lips on mine. Things got hot and we ended up lying on the grass staring into each others eyes.

“Mary?” he panted and moved the hair off my face

“Hmm?”

“I’ve been thinking about it, like um…” he sighed. “I want our relationship to be like when we were young…” he moved his blonde hair off his eyes.

I looked up at him. “You want us to be teenagers again?”

“No, I want what we had when we were teenagers”

I nodded. “As much as I want to be more than friends with you Bob, I cant… well we can’t. I mean we both have completely different lifestyles here.” I looked at him.

His blue eyes showed that he was upset which broke my heart. “That’s what I’ve been thinking, I can move to Australia if you want. We can like live together and…”

“And what? We both have careers. What’s going to happen to the band? You can’t just ditch them” I frowned at him.

“I don’t care about the band when its about you”

“Bob, don’t be too stingy.”

“So you don’t want this? You don’t wanna be with… me?” he gulped.

I sighed. “Give me a moment Bob. This is all going to fast” I pushed him off me and sat up.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean as in I haven’t really thought about this” I pushed my hair back. “Why don’t we just get back home okay?”

“No, you can go. I’ll come later”

I sighed. “I just need to think about this… okay?”

He nodded; not looking up at me.

“Come back soon okay?” I stood up.

He nodded.



I trudged back home. Gosh, I was a bitch. But I really did need to think about this. I mean this time it’s for real. We weren’t teenagers no more where we can switch our partners all the time. As much as I want to be with Bob, I really had to think about it and not rush things.








Weeeeeee!
Lol. Um... Well it's like 3am and im bored hahaha
So um.... hope you like this one... I didnt really like it...
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story