Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Look For The Boy with a Broken Smile

[[22.]]

by zildjian1039 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 649 words

0Unrated
-allie's pov-
"I'll be glad to put my clothes on.",Pete stated pulling on a pair of jeans.
Madi put her hands on her hips and swiveled around to meet Pete's eyes.
"What is that supposed to mean?" she demanded.
"That means that I'm glad that I never have to do you again!"
Madi's eyes narrowed.
"Well, I must have been piss drunk to ever have given you a second look!"
"Haha,don't act like you did ME a favor. That was the worst sex I've ever had."
"Well it could have been due to the fact that I practically needed tweezers to find your-"
"OH DON'T EVEN GO THERE WITH ME! You probably gave me so many STDS that-"
This conver...argument went on for a good 6 minutes and both Patrick and my eyeballs were playing pingpong watching the two hurl insults at each other.
Finally it ended in Pete storming out the door and Madi running back into the bedroom crying.
Patrick sat silent for a moment.
"....I hope they used a condom." ,was all he had to say.
---
Later in the afternoon, I had just woken up from a nap since I didn't get much sleep the previous night. We quickly retreated back to our room after the Madi/Pete incident. The room was empty because Andy and Joe went shopping but I spotted Pat out on the balcony. I slid open the glass door and sat next to him. He was drawing in his sketchbook but he closed it and scooted closer to me,wrapping an arm around my waist.
I took the book from off his lap and opened the front cover. There was a polaroid photo of a younger looking Patrick and a tall ,pretty blonde woman with beautiful green eyes just like his.
"That's the last photo I have of her before she died.",he explained,his eyes never removed from the photo.
I knew this was his mom, and in a way it felt like I had known her too because of the pain I felt from seeing Patrick so sad.
"She was beautiful."I murmured.And she really was.
He nodded in agreement.
"I used to tell her that all the time.She was my best friend,really.But everything ends,right? Its just part of life."
---
-patricks pov-
I try to think about sad things as little as possible,but sometimes its impossible to keep my mom out of my mind. Especially on bright sunny days like today. She loved the sunshine- when the weather was nice outside, she would open every door and window in the house. It felt good, the breeze and the sun. It made you feel like everything was okay even if it wasn't.
I wiped the few tears out of my eyes,and told Allie I'd be fine. I guess I made her sad by crying because she was tearing up a little bit too.
My cell phone starting ringing from inside the room and I was sort of glad because it would give me an excuse to hide my tears. So I ran inside. But now I wish I had never answered it.

The only thing I can remember after this is feeling really sick. I grabbed the couch to try to keep from passing out but my knees were too weak and they hit the ground. The room was spinning,Allie was freaking out and I was hyperventilating. I finally got the strength to go to the bathroom and throw up what seemed like everything I had eaten for the past year. I was seeing everything in double. I started feeling better,though but the nausea remained. Then I remembered the call I had just received and everything turned a blinding shade of black.

I hate getting bad news.
Especially bad news that says that your best friend is gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story