Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 22

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 679 words

0Unrated
I pulled up to my office building. The only thing that might make me feel a little better was forgetting about everything or at least taking my mind off of things. I walked back to the dark room and took out the disposable cameras that I had taken pictures of the guys the other day. I took my time developing the pictures, most of them would make decent covers, and that’s all I could of have asked for. I mean they couldn’t say that this wasn’t them cause it was their picture on the front. By the time I finished it was dark outside and I knew where I was supposed to be. I needed the money and if I didn’t show up I would have to give it back. I had already started filling out the paper work and all of it said that I had a $60,000.00 down payment.

I packed up my things and went by my house. I packed an over night bag. Then I drove to the hotel. This time I didn’t sit in my car thinking about how wrong this was. I already knew it was wrong, but I had agreed to it. I really didn’t feel like dealing with Pete after what had happened earlier. I can’t believe that Frank thought he was in love with me. People who love you don’t say and do things like that to each other. I walked up to the elevator and then to his room. Before I could knock the door flew open.

“I didn’t think you would come.” A smile emerged onto his face. Something that I didn’t see often, but I found I immediately liked.

“You paid me.” I said I saw the smile fall and simply then walked past him into the room. A tantalizing aroma passed my nostrils. I looked at him questioningly.

“Come on,” he said grabbing my hand. He took me into the common area of the suite and there was a candle lit dinner spread out on the table. He pulled out the chair and told me to sit down.

“What is this?” I mean I don’t seem to remember this being part of the deal. I mean I thought he just wanted to have sex every night.

“Well I figured since you ran out on lunch upset that you would be hungry when you got here.” I’m not going to complain I hadn’t eaten anything all day. I was surprised I wasn’t feeling sick.

“Oh,” I said simply. He ran to the wall and turned off the lights so the only light source was the candles. “Why are you doing this?”

“The guys kinda chewed me out for what I said to you earlier. Why didn’t you tell me you were losing your house?”

“What do you care?” I wasn’t going to be fooled by his nice guy routine although it was taking me by surprise I wasn’t going to let him catch me off guard.

“Well I guess I don’t, but we’ve spent three nights together and you haven’t mentioned it.” I knew it was too good to be true.

“Oh okay so in the middle of my moaning your name I’m just supposed to say,” I started panting as though I was out of breath then gasp and said, “Oh Pete My house is being sold right from under me.”

“That’s why I like you,” he said laughing. “You don’t like me do you?”

“What?” I couldn’t tell where this conversation was going.

“Yeah, you have this whole rebellion thing going on behind those eyes. The only reason you don’t tell me to go jump off a bridge is cause I hold your job in my hands and you need that to save your house.” How he could read me so well I don’t know, but he had me pegged. “Let’s eat, I have more in store for tonight.”
Sign up to rate and review this story