Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Does He Love You?

Chapter Four

by Tissamy 1 review

Party anyone?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 895 words

0Unrated
Have you ever wanted to dance half-naked around your bedroom singing into a brush while listening to No Doubt?

That's what I was doing Wednesday afternoon.

"So Jessi's having a party on Friday." I dropped my brush and spun around to be greeted by an amused Joel standing in my doorway.

"Get out!" I screamed picking my brush up off the floor and throwing it at his head. He ducked and it flew straight past him and into the bathroom door.

He laughed and reluctantly closed my bedroom door.
I shoved a pair of shorts and a shirt on before turning off my stereo and going out into the front room. It was expected that Joel was rolling on the floor laughing. I kicked him in his side and sat down on the couch.

"I don't want to go." I said, folding my arms across my chest. Joel sat up and frowned at me.

"Aww come on Annie. Jessi really wants you to come." He whined.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Joel's girlfriend. She's really nice. It's Jessica's brother I have a problem with.

"Joel you know I hate parties." Joel sighed and sat next to me. He looked at me and jutted his lip out. He looked exactly like some sad puppy dog.

"Is he going to be there?" I asked him. Joel groaned and sat back on the couch.

"I don't see why you hate Billy so much." I glared at Joel and stood up.

"He's an ass Joel. I just don't like him and he doesn't like me. It's bad enough I have to sit next to him in art, I don't want to spend any of my free time with him."

Joel opened his mouth to say something but decided against it.

That was probably for the best.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I do believe it's time for dinner." Joel stood up and followed me into the kitchen. It was like this almost every night. Sometimes one of his brothers or his sister would eat over too.

Their dad drank a lot.

Alcohol is the reason I hate parties.

-------------------------------------

I don't like to be alone. It's like one of the worst personal situations in the world for me.

And now here I was, alone, at Jessica's party.

I locked myself in one of the bedrooms. I told you I hated parties.

I laid back on the bed and frowned. Of course my hideout just had to be his room. His blankets sure did smell good though.

I jumped as I felt a slight vibration in my front pocket. I laughed at myself and answered my cell phone without checking the caller ID.

"Anna! I've got the most super news!"

"And what would that be my dear Branden?"

"We're coming to see you during spring break!" I laughed.

"Spring break is months away. Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because we were having one of our infamous 'let's find ways to see Ann' parties."

"And why weren't you having a Halloween party?"

"Because that starts later. Duh. Four-hour time difference dear. What are you doing?"

"Laying on my enemy's bed. You?"

"You had sex with Billy?! How could you do that to Quinn?" I rolled my eyes. Boys will sure be boys.

"No. I did not have sex with Billy. I'm just avoiding the party and I wound up in his room."

"And you're on his bed? He's not there is he?"

"No." I looked up at the door as I heard a knock and Billy's voice coming from the other side.

Just who I wanted to see. Not.

"Look, I've got to go Branden. You guys have fun tonight. I'll call you later." Without even allowing Branden to say goodbye, I hung up the phone and walked over to the door.

"Whoever you are, you better not be screwing on my bed!" I opened the door just as Billy was about to knock for the 50 millionth time. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I never knew dwarves really existed!" I gave him the dirtiest look I could conjure up and shoved past him, finding my way to the kitchen.

Unfortunately for me, Billy decided to follow.
He grabbed one of the numerous red cups on the counter and 'kindly' offered me one. When I refused, he leaned back on the counter and observed me as I reached in the refrigerator and grabbed a soda.

"You know you're really boring dwarf girl. You're costume sucks too. Why don't you actually let loose once in a while?" I closed the fridge and rolled my eyes.

"You're opinion isn't something that matters to me Mr. Martin. You're costume isn't all that great either." That was a lie. He was dressed as Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Billy just shrugged.

"I don't even know why my sister invited you." He said before taking a sip of his drink. "You're not a party person and I sure as hell know she feels the same way as I do about two cent gutter whores." He looked down at me and smirked.

Oh no he didn't.

But he did. And my next move caused his head and shoulders to be drenched with the sticky brown liquid from my soda can.

That boy sure knows how to push my buttons all wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story