Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Does He Love You?

Chapter Five

by Tissamy 0 reviews

Christmas=)

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 658 words

0Unrated
"You really should let it go Anna. It's been over a month." I sent Joel a death glare and turned on my computer.

"I can't let it go. It was just so.. just so mean!" I said throwing my hands in the air. Joel laughed at my likeness to a child. "Just leave Joel. You were supposed to be at Jessica's ten minutes ago."

"Shit." Joel shot up from his seat on my bed and ran out the door. I laughed.
That girl's got him wrapped tight around her finger.

I signed onto AIM and found that only one of my darling friends was online.

AnnasSong: Jepha!!!
JephaBDaMan: Anna!!!
JephaBDaMan: one week 'til X-mas. What are you getting me?
AnnasSong: A stripper. Is my present in the mail?
JephaBDaMan: It'll be on a plane in a few days.
AnnasSong: ?
AnnasSong: < -------- is confused
JephaBDaMan: Don't be. So how's it going?
JephaBDaMan: Ah crap. Gotta go. Bye Anna.
JephaBDaMan has just signed off.

I sighed and got offline. It was just like Jeph to confuse the f.uck out of me and then change the subject. Or in this case, leave.

I wonder what my present is.

----------------------------------------------------


"Anna get uuuuuuuuuup!!!!!" I groaned and rolled over on my side.

"Five more minutes Quinn." Wait Quinn!?

My eyes shot open to be met by his beautiful brown ones.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I reached up and pulled him into a long awaited kiss. He pulled back and smiled down at me.

"Merry almost Christmas beautiful." I smiled and sat up. I grabbed my glasses from my bedside table and put them on.

"When did you get here?" Quinn sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"About an hour ago. You looked so cute when you were sleeping so I couldn't wake you up right away." I smiled but then something clicked. Like, I put two and two together.

"So this is what Jepha was talking about?" Quinn looked confused but then suddenly angry.

"He told you?! This was supposed to be a surprise." Quinn stood up and grabbed my cell phone.

"Quinn stop. He didn't tell me. He just kinda gave me a hint. I didn't get it though. You know I'm slow." Quinn laughed and put my phone back down. He always did jump to conclusions. "So where did you get the money to fly over here?" Quinn smirked and closed to distance between us, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I'll never tell." I pouted and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Nuh uh uh... Isn't going to work with me." He playfully shoved me off of him and walked over to my closet. He grabbed some clothes off of hangers and threw them at me. "Get dressed. We're going out to eat."


-------------------------------------------

"Quinn why are we doing this?" Quinn looked over at me and smiled.

"Because I love you and I wanted some ice-cream."

"But don't you think thats a bit much?" I asked pointing to the huge concoction sitting in front of us.

"Nope. And neither do you." He was right of course. We finished the whole thing in about 3 minutes. But that's beside the point. Actually I don't remember what the point was. Quinn was here!

"Baby I missed you." I told him later while we were sitting on a bench in the park.

"I missed you too." He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck. I giggled and began squirming around trying to get away from him.

"Quinn your nose is cold!" He laughed and I felt his warm breathe across my skin.

"I know. And you're neck is warm." I gasped when I felt his cold lips kiss my neck.

Soon enough we were lying back on the bench making out. I suddenly forgot how cold it was outside. Or just forgot to remember.

After all. It was only December 23rd.
Sign up to rate and review this story