Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Can You Keep A Secret?

You've Got To Learn To Like Him

by wheresyourheart 6 reviews

they've made it to the bottom

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 481 words

1Exciting

Finally, at last, we /make it/. Time it took to reach destination: two hours, four minutes. Gerard smiles as we step into the air-conditioned gas station mini-mart and pulls out a handfull of change from his leather jacket.

"Pay phone," he says.

"A ride!" I say, and he nods, knowing we are on the same page.

"Hey, Matt," Gerard speaks.

Great, I think, /Stupid Matt/.

"You think you could give me and Frank a ride?" he asks, pauses, continues, "We're at seven eleven over on route ten," another pause, "Um, why wouldn't I be on route ten? ...Alright, thanks." He then puts the phone back on the hook and turns to me, smiling, "We got a ride."

"Great," I say, which comes out sarcastic, though I hadn't intended.

Gerard gives me a funny look, says, "What's wrong with him?"

I shrug. A little voice in the back of my head whispers, "I'm jealous. He knows you so well. He's known you longer. He gets to be around you more."

But of course, I don't say that out loud. What I do say is, "Nothing."

And that, too, comes out sarcastic.

"Look, Frank, he's our drummer. Your my guitarist. You've got to learn to like him. Remember your ego-maniac bass guitarist---"

"That's not the same," I butt in. "And how do you seem to remember every ounce of what I said to you?"

"You mean, on the plane?" he answers mischeivously.

"Don't talk about that day," I say, feeling self-councious.

Gerard grinned, "You're the one that brought it up, my love."

You're then one that brought it up, my love...

He called me his love!

All of a sudden there's something in his eyes luring me in, so I step closer. We're still in the back of the gas station's mini-mart, with no one around. Gerard's looking down at me and I'm looking up at him, it's all so perfect. I move closer, our bodys touching, and he brushes his lips up against mine, ever so lightly, leaving a tingling sensation.

"Frank," he whispers, his lips up against mine, and I can feel his lips moving as he speaks.

"Gerard," a voice behind me says, sounding like he was looking for him. Both of us pull away quickly.

"Back here, Matt," Gerard answers, his voice sort of wobbly.

Matt appears next to the row of hostess cakes, "There you are. Thought you both would've been out front, waiting."

"Oh, sorry. Just getting a snack," Gerard tells Matt, so he won't have to tell his old pal the truth...

That he'd just kissed, for the second time, the new rhythm guitarist who purged all his secrets to a man he didn't know, to a man who just could be his true love.





___________________________
I'm back from my major writer's block :)
REVIEW REVIEW REVEIW REVEIW
and if you do, more chapters will come your way!
Sign up to rate and review this story