Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Does He Love You?

Chapter Seven

by Tissamy 1 review

Alcohol = bad news.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 872 words

0Unrated
"So Billy's in the band?"

"Yes."

"And you're okay with this?"

"Well no, but I mean what can I do?" I sighed and laid back on my bed. Benji and Joel's band, which is now known as Good Charlotte, had a new guitarist.

That guitarists name was Billy Martin.

"You could always break his hand so he can't play." I laughed.

"How would you like it if I broke your hand and you couldn't play Quinn?" I heard Quinn gasp and I knew his facial expression was one of mock hurt.

"How dare you ever suggest that Anna Walker!" I laughed and rolled on my side just in time to see Joel walking up to the house.

"Look babe. I've gotta go. Joel's here. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too. And remember! We'll be there in a month!" I smiled and said goodbye once more before closing my phone and getting off my bed.

"Anna wants to give Joel a huuuuuug!" Joel sang in a sing song voice. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him in a friendly hug.

"And why again is Anna hugging Joel?"

"Because she loves him duh!" I pulled away from Joel and looked up at him.

"That's true but what are you so happy about?"

"Billy got us a gig! It's only a small one at some local party but it's a gig!" I squealed like a girl and hugged Joel once again.

"I'm so happy for you!" He smiled down at me and sat down at the couch.

"It's next week. You don't have to come if you don't want to. I mean I know how much you hate parties." I shook my head and sat down next to him.

"Of course I'll come. I am, after all, your number one fan." Joel smiled and pulled me onto his lap.

"I love you Anna."

"Aww. I love you too Joely."

Best friends are what every girl needs.

-----------------------------------

I couldn't understand why they were even playing at this party. It's just a bunch of drunk kids running around doing stupid things and making out in corners.
Not to mention it's a bunch of popular drunk kids running around doing stupid things and making out in corners.

I don't fit in here, and neither do the guys.

"So why isn't Jessi here?" The guys put their drinks down and looked at me. Noticing me for the first time that night.

"She's sick." I nodded and averted my eyes from Billy's gaze. He'd been looking at me strange a lot lately.

"I'm glad you're here Anna." I looked up at Joel and smiled.

"Anything for you Joely. You know that." My smile faltered when some trampy looking girl came up to the table we were sitting at and told the guys to start getting ready.

I'm not too fond of sitting alone with a bunch of drunk teenagers around.

But you already knew that.

"Hi, I'm Joel and we are Good Charlotte!" I looked up as Joel started singing the introduction to Motivation Proclamation.

"Spend your lazy, endless, crazy days inside me head.
You're so selfish you're not the only one who thinks he's dead.
I'm paid to smile but I'm on trial for what you think I said."

I smiled to myself despite the fact that I was alone and some jock-y looking guy was walking up to me.

To be honest, I'm okay with drunk teenagers.

It's big muscle-y drunk guys that really get to me.

I hope this one doesn't get to me.

--------------------------------------

I screamed and sat up in my bed. My sheets were soaked in sweat and my whole body was trembling.
The events of that night at the party kept haunting me in my dreams. How the boy forced his lips onto mine. How he ripped off my shirt. How he...

I'm sure you get the picture.

I reached a trembling hand over to my nightstand and picked up my cell phone. I dialed the familiar number and listened to the ringing on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Benji. Is Joel awake? I need to talk to him." I heard bed sheets rustling and Benji curse as he bumped into what I'm assuming was his bed side table.

"Did you have another dream again Anna?" Concern was evident in Benji's voice.

"Yes. Could you have Joel come over?"

"Yeah. He'll be over in a few minutes." I sighed and pushed the off button. I laid back on my bed and waited for my best friend to arrive.

I didn't have to wait long. Several minutes later a half dressed Joel was crawling into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Anna. This was all my fault. I should have never left you at the party." I frowned and turned around to face Joel.

"It wasn't your fault Joel."

"Yes it was. I know you hate parties and I left you. I was too caught up in the band." I sighed and gave up.

Convincing Joel that it wasn't his fault that I was raped was like convincing Daniel Johns that beef isn't a dead cow.
Sign up to rate and review this story