Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Indiana is for lovers

by alirae 1 review

Bam pays another and the concert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 2370 words

0Unrated
“Can we go to bed now,” she asked gasping for air every other word.



We got to the house and Ali’s grandma hadn’t been there all weekend. We watched The Covenant with Steven Strait, “He’s hot,” I looked at her and my jaw dropped. Just then she kissed me her lips were soft and then she pulled away. I put my arm around her and held her tight. She looked at the bulge in my pants and laughed a little.

“What?”

“Nothing, nothing at all,” she put her hand on my leg and slowly moved it to my crotch.

“Ali why do you do this to me,” she didn’t move.

“Do what to you?”

“Make me want you like this,” she quickly moved her hand and looked at me. I got scared.

“Please don’t say that,” her eyes watered. I pilled her closer to me.

“Baby, don’t cry what’s wrong please tell me.”

“Bam said he still loves me and with what tomorrow is I am confused. Gerard, don’t ever leave me. Never leave me please.”

I could hear she was scared in her voice I felt so bad because tomorrow was the day she left and the last time I saw her till that one day. “I promise I will never ever leave you. I will always be here for you I promise.”

“I promise too,” she sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck and we fell asleep.

I woke up and she was gone so I walked out side and Bam was sitting on and silver Mustang convertible, “Okay, Ali here’s the keys,” Bam said dropping the keys into her hand.

“Hey baby,” I wrapped my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder. I blew on her neck and she shivered I could tell she liked it though. I kissed her neck.

“I love you,” she said like she was breathless.

“I love you too!”

She grabbed my hand, “want to go for a ride.” She asked with excitement.

“Hell yeah,” I ran and jumped in the car. She got in and put the top down and threw her hands in the air.

“How do I look,” she asked Bam.

“Beautiful if only I was sitting with you,” he laughed I was a little mad.

“But you look gorgeous with me,” I said.

“Aw Gerard, that’s sweet,” she leaned over and we started to make out. I looked at Bam and he said something I just flipped him off. I reached over to start the engine and when I looked again Bam was gone. I pulled away from me and whipped out of the driveway. She took me to the Lynnville back roads. They were all dirt roads. She whipped around the turns fast and didn’t look scared at all. She stopped at a Nurhring road, “I want to show you something some here.”

I got out of the car and we stopped at a small cross, “This is in memory of Leroy Nurhring,” she began, “he was my best friend and he committed suicide three days before Halloween. We were supposed to hang out and he didn’t come then I got the phone call,” she busted into tears.

“Ali do you think he would want you to do this,” I showed her her arms and she shook her head no, “then stop baby, please.”

“Okay I will,” was all I could make out. I felt better knowing she was going to try and that she is telling me all about her past and everything. We got in the car and sped off. Then we saw sweet cherries and berries in the rearview mirror. Ali pulled over and screamed.

“What,” I asked her.

“Scott,” she jumped out of the car and hugged him.

“Ali, how have you been?”

“Good I am in town for tonight. What are you doing tonight?”

“Oh I am working security at a concert.”

“That’s my concert. Oh Scott this is my fiancée Gerard, Gerard this is Scott”

“Hi,” was all I said.

“So are you going to see Lyndon tonight?”

“Yes why?”

“Give these to him and tell him to come please,” she handed him two backstage passes.

“Will do be careful and I will see you later.”

“Bye Scott,” she hopped in the car and we drove off.

“So who’s Lyndon,” I asked her.

“An old friend who loves My Chemical Romance but he never knew my real last name,” she put on the radio and blared Escape the Fates music and began to sing, “Oh, I hate to be the one to bear the bad news
Yes, it is true
I finally fell in love
I fell so hard that I'm killing myself
Yes, I need out
Out of this grave that I've dug

And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It's a shame

So hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way
And that fateful day
I found who I was
So fill this hole with my prescriptions
I just keep feeding my addictions

And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It's a shame

So hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night
We will have our night

You were the ones that stood by my side, whoa
And I was the one that fought all of your fights
Go!

(Hold your head, hold it up high) Whoa
(Keep this close by your side) Whoa

So hold your head
Hold it high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis
Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night
We will have our night” we pulled in the drive and got in the bus.

“Gerard would you be hurt if I wore the purple coat Bam gave me,” she asked me honestly I wouldn’t because she was marrying me and not him.

“Nope not at all what else are you going to wear?”

“Hold on let me show you,” she ran to the back and came out in black jeans, a white belt, a white MCR shirt and the purple coat.

“I love it. Now come here.” She walked over and fell asleep with her head in my lap, “Ali get up we have to go,” I gently shook her and she pulled me on top of her, “Ali we cant do this concert is in and hour,” she didn’t care she unzipped my pants and undid hers, “Ali not right now I don’t want the guys to walk in,” she kissed my neck and worked her way down to my chest and came back up. Her lips were soft on my skin I didn’t want her to stop but I had to get ready and I didn’t know what I was going to wear. “Ali I am sorry but I have to get ready baby just maybe later not now,” I just sat up on top of her and she pulled me back down.

She whispered in my ear, “Lay with me please.”

“Okay I will,” I laid beside her and she cuddled up against me we both fell asleep.

Ali’s POV

“Gerard, Ali get the fuck up we are going to be late,” Mikey yelled.

“Ali I got cookies,” Chelsea said laughing.

“Gerard I just saw Ali make out with Max Green and Bam,” Erin yelled.

I felt him jump up, “What the hell!”

“Calm down she’s right there,” Frank said.

“Oh okay I will wake her up,” I heard all the guys leave, “Ali, baby, you want to have sex now?”

“Fuck yeah,” I yelled. I threw him on the couch and got on top of him.

“Ali we can’t we got thirty minutes,” I got up.

“Then I am dressing you,” I walked to the room and he followed me. I took off his shirt and pants. “We should change you boxers,” I took them off and just put on his jeans he looked at me funny and laughed. “Now for a shirt,” I threw him and Voices of Insanity shirt, “I support you band you support mine fair?”

“Yeah I guess. Hey guess what,” he sounded anxious.

“What,” I said the same way he asked.

“I am announcing our marriage tonight.”

I started to jump up and down, “YEAH!” was all I said and I kissed him, “let’s go I got to meet people who came backstage.”

First person I saw was Reid, Lyndon’s brother, “Reid,” I yelled.

He looked at me, “Ali,” he yelled back then Lyndon showed up.

“Lyndon,” they both came running I hugged both of them, “Reid, Lyndon this is Gerard my fiancé and Gerard this is Reid and Lyndon.”

“Aw Ali someone is dumb enough to marry you, why are you here anyway Ali just wondering.”

“Well Lyndon because of my brother, my fiancé, and my band,” I told him Reid walked away.

“What band and you don’t have a brother do you,” he looked puzzled.

“I do actually my real name is Alejandra Rae Iero not McPherson.”

“Oh that’s cool, well going to go get seated later good luck,” he said as he ran off.

“I like him he pretty cool,” I laughed at Gerard's quote.

“Gerard lets go Ali get on the side stage,” Bob said.

“Hello Lynnville,” Gerard said and the crowd went wild, “I know two things you don’t know,” he paused, “I am getting married and I have no underwear on.”

“Go Ali get up there here’s your bass,” Ray told me. I ran up there near Gerard.

“This is my fiancé Ali Iero,” he kissed me, “and I love her with all my heart and I have known her since we were sixteen. Back then I was writing a song an I decided to dedicate it to her,” just then the everyone walked on stage with Ray, Bob, Mikey, Chelsea, Erin, Frank the other girls in out band couldn’t make it.

Gerard began to sing the song from the one day I woke up to him singing and I knew it so I sang with him, “Say, the lights are really low enough to play,
Would you cast yourself so solitary?
All alone you prove that I was,
Broken down to move and alright,
Battling the loss you live for,
Meant the world to you,
And would you stay right here?
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
Would you stay right here?
Well I’d tell you,
That someone out there loves you after all.
Sometimes it’s all the ‘machines?’ that you’re at ‘fault?’,
Would you catch this ‘…’, ‘break?’ this off the,
‘Nowhere and no one?’,
And if you’re walking out the door I’d stop you,
And ‘…’ turn to me and I’d say this,
And would you stay right here?
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
If you stay right here,
Keep attacking you,
That someone out there loves you.
Is there no one, no one out there?
Is there no one who, no one who cares?
And if no one. no one out there?
Is there no one who, no one who cares?
And would you decimate these thoughts
When you go?
And if you stay right here,
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
Stay right here,
Keep attacking you,
That someone out there loves you.
No one, no one out there,
Is there no one who, no one who cares?
And if no one, no one out there,
Is there no one who, no one who cares?”
I knew the bass to all their songs so me and Mikey where rocking out, while Frank and Erin were doing the same along with Chelsea and Bob. Every once and a while I would steal Mikey part cause he said I could and sing with Gerard. I got to the mike, “Okay Gerard do me a favor and play my favorite song please.”

“You got it,” and he kissed me. I started the bass for I’m not okay, and after the song I kissed Gerard gently and he smiled and stood in front of him in my purple coat when the foot ball field sprinklers came on it was funny. I turned around and my shirt got soaked.

Gerard just laughed at me.I went up to the mike, “Thank you all goodnight,” Gerard kissed me so did Frank, “I love my brother,” I looked at Frank, “okay I got something to say my brother Frank is marrying my best friend and Bob is marrying another one of my friends,” when I said the everybody was coupled up except Mikey and Ray I felt bad. “Mikey come here,” I kissed him on the cheek, “Mikey you are like my brother I love you this band is my family. Good night,” the fireworks went off and the stage went black. I ran to the bus and crashed I was awoken by Gerard cuddling beside me.

“Baby, I love you with all my heart and Lyndon and a couple people who knew you told me to give you this,” he handed me an envelope that had a card it said congrats and had their names and numbers on it I went back to sleep in Gerard's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story