Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

As you are falling

by alirae 1 review

......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 884 words

0Unrated
I woke up and Gerard was on top of me fully clothed I couldn’t breathe, “Gerard babe get off of me I cant breathe,” I shook him, “fine then,” I threw him off of me on to the floor. There was a large thud and the guys came running.

“What happened,” Bob asked immediately.

“Nothing I couldn’t breathe he was on top of me and he wouldn’t get off,” Gerard jumped up after the guys left.

“What happened,” he asked me. I rolled over to face him.

“You were on top of me and I was squished.”

“Oh I am sorry baby,” he crawled back into the covers and laid beside me. I buried my head in his chest once again. I couldn’t sleep though. He smelt really good. God did I love how he smelled. I started to cry and I inhaled Gerard scooted back from me, “I am here for you and I love you.” I just wrapped my arms around him I didn’t want to let go. I held him tight he slowly put his arms around me and squeezed me. I giggled and looked up at him. He smiled as did I.

“I love you Gerard Arthur Way forever and always and with all my heart,” I kissed him on the lips. God I love him.

“I love you too Alejandra Rae Iero forever and always and with all my heart,” he kissed me back. I looked outside it was dark.

“Night night time,” I laid back down and once again Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep with him breathing on my neck.

“Ali get the fuck up,” Chelsea yelled as she dumped cold water on me and Gerard.

“What the hell Chelsea,” I asked her Gerard was still sleeping.

“We want to get on the road,” she smiled.

“wel…….” I tripped over Gerard getting up.

“Baby, you okay,” was the first thing he said.

“I am just peachy.”

Chelsea and Erin just laughed at me. Frank walked in, “Ali you bleeding?”

“No,” I said.

“Got a bone sticking out?”

“NO!”

“You hurt?”

“NO!”

“Okay then you are fine,” Frank looked at me while I was still on the floor and Gerard fell back asleep.

“Wake him up,” Ray yelled.

“Fine then go get the stuff out of the house and I will, please,” I looked up and Gerard was breathing lightly. I got up, laid by him and trailed my finger from his neck down to the tip of his boxers, “Gerard get up,” he just rolled over I sat on top of him, “Gerard wedding’s off,” I yelled.

“Stupid liar,” he looked at me I was just in a bra and his boxers, “You look beautiful and your boobs look bigger,” he said while putting his hands on them. He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. I rolled over beside him.

“Gee stop,” he was tickling me, “Gee stop please,” he stopped and pulled me to stand up as did he and started kissing me. He had one hand running threw my hair and another down the back of my pants. I moaned in his mouth.

Mikey walked in, “Gee, Ali get a room for fucks sake.”
Then Chelsea came running, “That kind of puts you in the mood huh Bob.”

“Hell yeah,” Bob yelled.

I pulled away from him and walked into the bathroom I came out a couple minutes later.

“Baby what’s wrong,” Gerard asked me.

“I just got my period.” I flopped down beside Gerard.

“Ew,” all the guys said but Frank.

“At least we know she isn’t pregnant,” Frank said.

“Aw poor Gee can’t knock her up,” Erin said giggling

“Hey Gerard while we are in New York can we have the wedding please,” I asked him.

“Yeah sure we will have a small one with us the Bam crew and our family I will call,” he said.

“Well I am going to take a nap wake me up when we get to a bridal store.”

“Alright,” Erin yelled.

“I will lay with you Ali,” Gerard followed me.

I while later Erin yelled at me, “Ali we are here.”

We walk in and I get two dresses shoved at me, “no and no” I pointed at them Erin and Chelsea put them back, “I found the perfect one,” I yelled. It was a sleeveless tube top kind that was light blue at the bottom and faded white. I went to try it on I came out it was perfect fit and everything. Just when I walked out of the dressing room all the guys but Gerard walked in.

“Hey whoooo hoho,” Mikey said whistling at me.

“Sexy,” Ray yelled.

“Sorry Chelsea but she does,” Bob said.

“Ew you guys got me thinking naughty about my sister,” Frank went running out to the bus.

I ran and told the clerk, “I will take this one,” and handed her my card I quickly changed and she boxed it up right when she put the lid on Gerard came running in.

“What dress did you get,” he asked.

Ray began to talk I stopped him, “That’s for us to know,” I walked past him and got on the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story