Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 1

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Abrianna and Gerard were both in terrible accidents. When they woke up they were different. Join them as they learn about themselves.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 570 words

0Unrated
(Brie’s POV)

I closed my eyes trying to block out their taunting. I could hear every word so well. I could even hear their hearts beating. I still didn’t understand why they choose to bother me. I didn’t even know half of their names. You’d think that after a whole year I’d be able to bare the way they treated me, but it was kinda hard. I tried to form a mental bubble around myself, something my psychiatrist had recommended, as I did a familiar feeling settled on my shoulders. It was him.

He was always there to comfort me. “Don’t let them get to you.” He said. “Everything’s going to be alright.” Then I felt a piece of paper hit the back of my head breaking my concentration.

“Ouch.” the paper hadn’t actually hurt, but my reflex was to say ouch. My hand flew to my head and brushed the scar from my accident.

“Miss. Abrianna Hughes is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class?” My history professor Mrs. Emerald asked.

“No Ma’am,” I said. I picked up my books and left. Being in college has its advantages. I thought to myself.

“Yes it does.” he said. I took the long way home. He was appearing more and more now. Since the day I woke up after my accident. He always seems so real. I have to keep convincing myself that he was just a figment of my imagination. “Are you sure about that?” the doctors told me not to interact with him. So I never answered him and tried my best not to talk to him. Maybe I should talk to the doctors about stronger meds. “Please don’t Sugar.” he said reading my thoughts. I opened my dorm room door and went to the answering machine.

“You have two messages.” the mechanical voice said.

“Brie this is Dr. Maddox I need you to come in an hour early tomorrow. See you then.” he was my psychiatrist. Assigned to watch my progress in how well I was adjusting to my new life. I always thought if you can’t remember your old life is this one really my new one.

“Number 5427 this is Dr. Breinhart I was just calling to remind you of your appointment tomorrow, bye.” she looked after my physical health. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My short pixie cut and the pink streaks were something that the doctors hated which made me love them all the more. My brown skin was a bit pale due to my state of mind I was a little pissed and very irritated. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a soda. I felt an arm curl around my waist pulling me against his body.

“Why not blow off those appointments and stay home tomorrow?” he said. This was always when it was hardest to ignore him. I swear I could smell his cologne mixed with a mist like he’d been sweating. I could get drunk off that smell. I closed my eyes and his face appeared this was the only time I could actually see him. When I closed my eyes every detail became clear. His long black hair and his hazel brown eyes. His pale skin almost so pale he looked dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story