Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 36

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 792 words

0Unrated
We pulled up to my house and into the driveway. He followed me up the porch steps to the door.

“Now Pete just keep in mind that…” I started.

“Just open the door Baby,” I smiled at the new pet name and unlocked the door.

“Well this is the foyer and over there is the living room.” I motioned to my left. I was suddenly self-conscious about my house. I mean he was rich I’m sure he has seen some really beautiful houses and here I’m showing him this completely run down, piece of junk house.

“How many bedrooms?” He asked as he followed me upstairs. I had shown him the whole first floor and he had basically been silent.

“Five, but we’ve been using one for storage.” I opened my bedroom door. “This is my room.”

“Wow, baby your room is a mess.”

“Yeah I’ve been a little busy lately.” he wrapped his arms around me and we stood there. I don’t know what he was thinking about, but I was thinking about what I had lost over the past few days.

“So how much they selling this place for?” he asked.

“It’s worth about 400,000.000. But I don’t know what they have it listed for.” I jumped when I heard the front door open and slam closed. “We gotta go,” I said pulling him toward the steps. I looked down at the bottom and there stood Frank.

“Oh so you bought your work home with you?” he said. “Nonnie I can’t believe you would let a man who lowered you to that level within the first hours of knowing you into our house. He took advantage of you when…”

“Shut up Frank, you did the same thing to Marcia and you’ve known her since she was what ten? Why are you here anyway? I mean you don’t even live here anymore.”

“First of all, all I ever did with Marcia is kiss. That’s it, nothing more. Secondly I apologized to you and her for that. Third I just needed help to get you to see that we you and me work together.”

“Frank get out of my house,”

“If you burn all your bridges now what are you going to do when he leaves in two weeks?” he had a point. There was no way I could really have anything with Pete. He was leaving in a few days actually. I didn’t have anyplace to live and I was suddenly scared of being alone.

“You don’t have to worry about her or me for that matter,” Pete said from behind me. I wasn’t sure how long I stood there quietly lost in my own thoughts.

“You need to stay out of this, this is between me and her.” Frank said.

“No, that’s where you are wrong she asked you to leave. That means there is nothing between you and her.” I took a deep breath knowing that this could go really wrong really fast.

“Look you go ahead do whatever you want Frank and like Pete said don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” I grabbed Pete’s hand and started down the steps. Once we made it to the bottom Frank stood in our path.

“I won’t let you do this Nonnie,” he said reaching out and grabbing my arm roughly.

“Don’t touch her,” Pete said pulling me back. Frank swung hitting Pete in the face. Pete didn’t wait a second to retaliate he was on his feet and both of them started swinging.

“Stop! Pete! Stop it Frank! Leave him alone,” finally I was able to push them apart, Pete stood behind me. “Get out Frank!” I yelled.

“Non…” he started but I didn’t want to hear it.

“OUT!” I looked him in the eyes. Both of them had bloody noses and busted lips. Frank’s lip ring was bent awkwardly.

“If that’s what you want, just don’t come looking for me once he’s gone.” Then he left. I took a deep breath and turned to get a better look at Pete.

“You should go and sit on the couch then I can take care of that cut under your eye.” I went to walk past him, but he grabbed me around his waist and pulled me against his body.

“Baby, don’t worry.” he said. “I’ll fix…everything.” I smiled, I knew it was impossible for him to fix everything, but it was nice to hear someone who thought they could. He placed a soft kiss on my lips then let me go and watched him walk into the living room.
Sign up to rate and review this story