Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 7

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-18 - 532 words

0Unrated
(Brie’s POV)

I changed my clothes quickly and headed to the university’s gym. It had a boxing ring and I really needed to blow off some steam. “Hey Julian.” I said to the attendant. “There anybody here that’s worth sparring with?”

“That guy’s pretty good you might wanna try him.” he said pointing to a guy with short blond hair and no shirt he was already wearing boxing gloves. It was obvious that he worked out his tattoos just accented the contours of his muscles. I walked over to him.

“Hey,” I said he turned and looked at me. The first thing I noticed was his eye’s they were an icy blue.

“Hey,” he said looking me up and down. Oh yeah this was going to be fun.
“My name’s David.”

“I’m Abrianna, you kick box?” I asked trying to move things along.

“Yeah, you wanna watch?” a smile crept to my face.

“No actually I wanted to spar.” he looked at me trying to figure out if I was serious or not.

“Really?”

“Yeah just let me go warm up.” I said, I made quick work of some warm ups cause I knew that my meds would ware off soon and he would come back. I put on boxing gloves and the padded helmet and climbed into the ring. Julian was going to ref for us.

“Fight.” he said. We started dancing around the ring then I decided to make the first move, he’s a guy they never make the first move. I moved in for a quick jab to the face. He blocked it and countered hitting me in the side, but he was hitting me like he was trying to be careful. He thought I was one of those fragile girls. It actually pissed me off. I made another move faking the jab but instead dropping and sweeping his feet from under him, sending him to the ground. He quickly recovered and we started to dance again.

“I’m not that fragile,” I said.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” he said then he came in for a jab, and quickly went to knee me in the stomach. I blocked both and countered with a roundhouse kick. Then I felt him the pills had worn off. I lost my concentration for a second and David saw it taking that moment to come in for the jab and sweep my feet from under me. I landed flat on my back. That was it I only needed one more point to win and I was going to get that point. We started dancing around the ring again. I was waiting for his opening.

“Now.” said my invisible friend. I knew he was right so I moved for a jab and quickly moving to knee him in the stomach. Landing both blows. “Game point.” I walked over and helped him up. He was holding his stomach.

“Did I hit you too hard?” I asked really worried, I did sometimes forget my own strength. I knew to save face he would say no. “Hey Julian I gotta go.” I said climbing out of the ring.
Sign up to rate and review this story