Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Just Because He Does Something Nice Doesn't Mean It Will Stay (I Hope It WIll Though)

by DecayDanceLover 1 review

Estella's dad is finally doing something nice for her. Sisky, William, & everyone else doesn't trust it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 2138 words

0Unrated
My back felt like sand paper was underneath it. My legs had a sharp pain on top. This was the worst place I could’ve possibly picked to sleep. With all this shit that was practically unbearable.
I picked my head up to look at the knife on my legs. Holy shit!
Sisky was super heavy. He was the fucking knife on my legs.
We had fallen asleep on the worst grey leather couch in the house. It had only been twenty thousand dollars and Pete knew it wouldn’t be good but this was the ninth guest room on the fourth floor. All of our guests knew this was a bad room. Sisky hadn’t believed me with all the money we had he had asked how can something not be comfortable so here we were in the horrible room.
The bed was too uncomfortable. It was a water bed but it was one of those water beds that the water always moved to the wrong side and so there was nothing under you. Sisky had tried it and was complaining five seconds later. That was my story. And that was the reason we were on the couch, not the bed.
The TV was a real old one with knobs. I forgot the year but it was one of the first ones to ever be invented. Pete had won it in an auction for fifty million dollars. After we tried it we realized it sucked and we put it in this guest room. That was the end of that.
There was a grey leather chair that went with the couch but that was just as comfortable and two thousand dollars less. Ashlee hated the color of the chair (this one had been shipped here first) and stuffed it in here. When Pete found out he had gone ballistic but after he sat in it he whimpered and put it back. The couch had arrived and Pete and I had put it in the room.
“Sisky wake up.” I whispered moving my feet around. “Sisky!”
Sisky half opened his eyes to mumble some curses and then closed them fully and started with his soft snoring.
“C’mon Adam wake up, it’s,” I checked the black digital clock, red numbers glared back at my still sleepy eyes, “nine forty!”
Sisky rolled over and ended up on the floor. “Ouch!” he screamed rubbing his bottom. “That hurt so badly! Oh my god that hurt so fucking bad! I fell! I fell! Ouch! Oh shit, that hurts!”
I took the scratchy towel covered pillow and threw it at Sisky in his mouth as hard as I could. That kid was annoying when he got hurt. I don’t think anyone else is ever as annoying when they fall off a couch a foot and a half away from the cream colored carpeting.
Sisky opened his mouth again but got a mouth full of pillow.
“Boom!” I exclaimed.
Sisky moved the pillow and lifted his body up. His brown eyes concentrated on me with a glare.
“It’s Monday and I missed school.” I told him.
“I don’t think you don’t have school for three days so all the sophomores can get ready for graduation. Straighten up with parties, get their new gowns in, you know, that kind of crap.” Sisky said nuzzling into the pillow.
“Can you call my dad and ask him if I can throw a graduation party here? Tell him William, Gerard, Patrick, and Michael will be in charge. Please?!?!” I begged my best friend – and only friend since the incident – getting my knees ready.
Sisky pulled the silver and black cordless phone out of the stand from the windowsill. His fingers dialed the number to Pete’s cell as fast as he could. His fingers were trembling along with his body. I couldn’t believe it! He was scared to call his best friend. I knew why but I didn’t want to know why.
I hated my dad for making my friends scared to call him for a favor. I hated my dad for taking Ashlee’s side of our broken household. I hated my dad for not ever talking to me when I called to him. I hated my dad for deciding to not have me as his favorite girl anymore. I hated my dad for accomplishing his dreams. I hated him for everything he’d ever done for himself and Ashlee. I despised everything – accept music – my dad loved.
“Can Estella hold a party at the mansion for graduation?” Sisky’s eyes flickered to me as if he thought he would be lying. “William, Gerard, Patrick, and Michael will be in charge. Michael Cardon.” Sisky glared at me.
I couldn’t face him. I knew what Pete had asked. Sisky hated to lie to Pete or anyone else that was on the record or someone who was his friend.
“Estella is at a Chicago Cubs baseball game. She hated that she couldn’t call you herself -” My dad had cut off Sisky with his excuse of why I wasn’t calling. “I’m serious.” Sisky took a second to check his fingers to make sure they were crossed. “I swear that she’s at a Cubs game.”
After a couple yes’s and no’s Sisky hung up the phone in the phone stand and looked at me. His eyes looked very upset as he opened his mouth.
“I’m sorry,” I looked at my sockless feet sadly, “but you get to have the party!”
“Damn! Why can’t -” My brown eyes turned into saucers in excitement. “I can’t fucking believe this! Are you fucking serious! Holy shit, the party’s at my house!” I grabbed Sisky’s hand and danced with him out of the room, down the hall, and to the first floor.
Sisky just looked at me oddly as we danced. I just kept grinning ecstatically at him.
“Call some people while I go down to the store!” I exclaimed happily smiling at him.
I took Pete’s black Honda Civic – hoping desperately to crash it or hurt it somehow – to go to the store to get some party supplies.
“While you call people keep your ears open for the door in case my gown, hat, and that other thing arrive.” I smiled at him.
Instead of feeling like I wasn’t going anymore I felt like I was floating as I walked to the car. In fact I felt so good I decided to walk home. Happiness flooded through me and overflowed into the people I walked by. With the sugar coated smiles and hi’s I exclaimed made everyone else on the sidewalk happy too.
“Hello!” I exclaimed to the neighbor kid, Doug that always walked somewhere when I walked somewhere.
“Why are you so bright today? I read about the fight.” He asked.
“I’m throwing the graduation party this party and you are the first person to be invited!” I grinned hugging Doug.
Doug hugged back tightly as if he would never hug anyone else in his life. His hug was reassuring. That everything would be better because of this party. That people still loved and cared about me.
Haha, yeah right!


“What’s up Hailey?!” I exclaimed happily putting my hand up for a high five.
Hailey high fived me back with a confused expression.
“Yo, dude, what happened at my house the other day, that didn’t mean anything; I was way too upset, I set you guys up for that! Damn it, I’m so sorry! Anyway, my dad’s letting me have the graduation party and you’re invited of course!” I smiled at her with my pride in my heart, which was smiling like crazy. I’m sure if anyone would have looked at me, they wouldn’t have guessed I was punk, emo.
“Yeah sure of course I can come. Usual time and usual date right?” she asked flipping her dyed black hair behind her shoulder.
“All the time and -” Vicky showed up in the aisle.
“Vicky-T, what’s up with you?!” I yelled happily and ran up to her.
She opened her arms with the same confused face I’d gotten from Hailey. “Wha…. What?” she stuttered.
“When you guys were at my house the other day I shouldn’t have exploded on you guys like that. It was rude and I set you up for that. I invited you over when I was mad and that was dumb; we all know how I take out my anger on that. My dad is letting me have the graduation party and I wanted to know if you could come. Same time, same date, you know the story.” I told Hailey taking her hand and spinning her a foot away.
“Uh… Sure I can come. I can always come to a graduation party.” Vicky laughed coming back.
Vicky looked at me skeptically. I laughed and jumped into her hands. Vicky caught me and laughed kissing my head. Hailey laughed and leaped onto us.
“C’mon, help me out!” I exclaimed.
Vicky, Hailey, and I walked through the clean store, our black Converses squeaked against the waxed yellow and grey tiled floor. The three of us ran as fast as we could to the party stuff aisle and the snack/food stuff.
“Vicky-T let’s get some sour cream and onion chips. And some Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, lemonade, Mike’s Hard Lemonade…. Uh, what else do we need?” Hailey asked.
As she had said this Vicky had been putting all those snacks and drinks in the plastic blue cart. Hailey kept walking down the fall yelling at Vicky-T to put things into the car.
When it came to parties Hailey was the master at snacks and drinks. She always threw the best and so did Vicky, Rachel, and I always threw good ones too with Hailey’s help of course. We loved her with all our might, the party was an extra.
“We need Smart Food White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn and uh, I don’t know anything else we’ll need for this party.” Hailey replied.
I turned around to read the labels and see what they say. The three of us were gonna make sure my graduation party looked like a trillionaire daughter’s was throwing it.
I took some Oreo’s off the shelf and throw them to Vicky. Hailey laughed as the Oreo’s landed in the cart and picked up some cake mix and threw it in the cart. I picked up some brownie mix and threw it in.
Vicky laughed. “I think we’ve got enough.”
“I’m not paying you to think, but while you are, what do we have in there already?” I asked with a huge grin on my face.
“We’ve got Mike’s Hard Lemonade, lemonade, Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Oreo’s, cake mix, brownie mix, sour cream and onion chips, and white cheddar cheese popcorn, but only one bag of each. I think we should have at least four bags of each of them.” Vicky laughed.
“Vicky-T get ready.” Hailey said.
She threw the other bags into the bags. I took more cans and put them into the cart.
This was the best thing that had happened to me in weeks. Everything was too good to be true! I couldn’t believe that he was letting me throw this party with no strings attached. It was too good to be true! I loved this and everyone knew it! Ashlee probably didn’t know about the party though because if she knew I wouldn’t get to have this party. Pete was magnificent! Pete was wonderful! Best of all he was my dad!
Adrenaline ripped through me ready to do any crazy stunts! I would have the best party ever. This adrenaline was getting too much of me, though. With all this happiness I had, I knew that if it got cancelled I would be the most upset girl in the world.

Hailey and Vicky helped me put the stuff in the house and Sisky took the box of cans. I called all the people I knew (including Rachel) to come to the party. Next on the party list was calling my dad to thank his fucking ass!


*****
Pete is going to be so understanding.
Or will he be mean?
Only you can figure it out.
All you gotta do is review.
So start reviewing so I start smiling.
Then you'll find out.
Sound like a good plan?
It is isn't it?
I really wanna tell you what's going to happen.
Start planning the reviews.
You wanna know what'll happen fast don't ya???


ONly Este
Sign up to rate and review this story