Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Oh Great, The Whole Family Is United Again, I Hope You Burn In Hell (Just Don't Do Anything Mean In Front Of Sisky)

by DecayDanceLover 2 reviews

Sisky, Vicky-T, Hailey, are at Este's! They have a great time 'til Este calls Pete then everything that could happen happens. (no violence or killing or drinking: coming soon tho)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 2608 words

0Unrated
Fuck, Just Because You Have Everything Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

“Hey Estella, what’s up?!” he greeted me.
“Hey dad, I just wanted to say thanks so much for letting me throw the graduation party.” I could feel how big my grin was growing.
“About that, I’m throwing a little DecayDance party on that day so you can’t have your graduation party that day. I’m so sorry about that!” Pete said. I could just see the smirk on his face. The unforgiving hateful smirk that laughed at my misery. It used to only be Ashlee’s but since the fucking rape incident it’s his too.
“I hate you!” I yelled at him.
“Estella, I really am sorry.” Pete lied. I glared at Sisky, who was standing in front of me. “Business comes first.”
“Yeah right before my fucking happiness. I know how bad it is for me to be happy. I know you and Ashlee hate when I’m happy. Heaven forbid I be happy.” I yelled into the phone.
Pete gasped into the phone when I finished like he couldn’t believe I was accusing him of something like that. I had to bite my lip to keep the smart ass joke out. “Estella I want you to be happy but this is important. I hate……”
“I know you hate me! What I don’t know is why you think that’s secret.” I replied.
“Don’t -”
I didn’t want to hear the rest. I slammed the phone back on the holder as hard as I could.
Even then I wasn’t satisfied. I threw the cream trashcan out the big glass window. The window shattered into a billion pieces out in the garden Ashlee had planted. That was something William and I could destroy.
The phone was in my hand again. William’s familiar number went through my head and I replayed it on the phone pressing each button with care. I didn’t know whether to stop and not destroy Ashlee’s garden or to keep going.
“Hello?” William answered.
“Hey, you wanna do something with me?” I asked biting my lip hard.
William would ask what, I’d say what, he’d say I was being immature. He hated when I wanted to destroy something of Pete or Ashlee’s. He thought I was being completely immature.
“What is it?” he asked skeptically.
He already knew we were going to be destroying something.
“Do you want to destroy Ashlee’s garden with me? If you don’t I know Sisky will say yes.” I said quickly.
“Uh sure, I’m up for it.” William said skeptically.
“Be over in fifteen minutes.” I said before hanging up the phone skeptically.
I wasn’t sure if William was gonna come. For all I knew he said yes and wouldn’t show. This wasn’t something William liked to do and I didn’t blame him. Every time I did something like this I felt guilty……. For two seconds. Then I laughed bitterly about it and remembered how much Ashlee and Pete deserved it. They hated me. They had tried for a boy. They acted like it was my fault. I didn’t tell them to have sex. I didn’t tell them to get married. Fuck, I didn’t even wanna be in this family, yet every kid or teen wanted to be me. All they thought of was the money and fame. There was more than that. We had family problems. The only difference was they appeared on the news.
Yeah, what a great life…..
The doorbell stopped my thinking. That had to be William. At least I hoped it was. Destroying this garden would kill Ashlee horribly and I knew that for sure. I wanted this. I needed this to make myself feel better about the fact that they hated me. I needed to feel as if I could make them love me. I needed to hurt them just as badly as they had hurt me on my thirteenth birthday. They deserved it more than anyone I’d ever met.
“Hey William,” I greeted him.
William stepped him not replying to me.
I shut the double doors noiselessly.
“Let’s get this done so I can get home. Your dad is due back today. Your mom, I don’t know about that though.” William told me following me through the house.
I didn’t reply to that. I just kept leading him to the garden.
“Ready?” I grinned happily getting ready to jump.
William winked at me as that smile I loved so much reappeared on his beautiful oval face. I giggled quietly as he started to count.
“1, 2, 3,” William smiled.
The two of us jumped from the porch stairs and onto the roses. We stomped through the garden hard. Our Nikes’ left prints on the soil where the plants had been a minute before we let ourselves get out of control. All the plants turned into footprints or screwed up crinkled plant stems. I felt like we were doing vandalism but we weren’t because this was my property too.


William wiped the sweat from his forehead. Hailey and Vicky-T had left so I’m guessing they heard the party was off. Sisky was sitting in a fake wood seat pretending to talk on his Blackberry.
I giggled and took Sisky’s phone. “Sorry, he’s got stuff to do. Call back soon!” I pressed the end button.
Sisky laughed too but it was forced. Almost as if he had been thinking too hard before I had done that, but it was Sisky. I watched his emotionless eyes stare blankly into space.
He blinked twice and got his regular goofy grin back on his face. “How’d you know I wasn’t talking to anyone?” Sisky asked me.
William laughed. “You’re Adam T. Siska, who would wanna talk to you?”
I laughed as Sisky just merely shrugged and looked up at me with a pleading face.
“What do you want Siska?” I asked him noticing the strained face. He wanted something and apparently only I could give it to him. These are the kind of Sisky moments I hated. As much as I loved him, whenever you were the only person who could give Adam what he wanted it turned out bad in the end….. Usually it wasn’t Adam.
“I want a ham and cheese sandwich and lemonade.” I glared at him. “Please.” The kid whimpered.
My face went soft again. “Alright!”
Slicing ham wasn’t something I wanted to do. Whenever I watched a knife go through something I pictured it cutting through me, happily killing me. That was something I wanted and something that wouldn’t happen anytime soon.
I hated thinking about killing myself because of all the things I’d lose. Like Trace, Vicky-T, Hailey, William, music, lemonade, maybe Sisky, and Panic At The Disco. Could I lose Sisky? Nah, that can’t be possible. We’re practically joined at the hip. I love him like a brother and he loves me like a sister. But could I really lose something I never had?
Do I have him? Does he have me? Sisky was confusing the shit out of me and we weren’t even a couple. What I would give to be able to see what he’s thinking! Even if it was only for a second or two, I would love too!
I put the ham onto the cheese and put the other piece of bread on top. Quickly but gracefully I served the plate to Sisky and gave him a big grin.
The three of us sat in silence. William and I sat quietly staring at each other. We were talking with our eyes not wanting to bother the content chewing Sisky.


The doorbell rang and the garage was opening.
My dad!
William’s chair made a scratching noise against the newly waxed wood. He looked down and back at me with a panicking look.
“Don’t worry; the chairs always sound like that after the floor was just waxed.” I choked out a believable laugh just for him.
William nodded once. In about a minute William had disappeared from the backyard noiselessly.
I stared after him before getting up.
“I got the door, you greet your dad.” Sisky said putting a hand on my shoulder and gently but firmly pushed me down.
I nodded. I was used to being treated like a little girl so much even Sisky could do it. Everything was being flipped because my parents hated me. They were suddenly overprotective just to bug me.
Everything was going wrong in my life. I had known the party was too good to be true. I should have known! But in fact, I decided that something good was actually happening. Yeah right, my dad just decided to cancel it. I’m glad I’ll be helping the school set up for graduation this week. Then I’d be on the two door tour that weekend. When I got home I’d just pack up and end up at Sisky’s house. After Sisky I’d call Trace and stay with him for a week.
Whoa!
My birthday was June eighteenth! That was the week I was with Sisky! My birthday…. Would my parents even remember it? Probably not. Even if they do, they aren’t going to act like it.
“Hey baby!” my dad grinned.
His bass bag was loosely on his shoulder. All his suitcases were in his hands but were quickly dropped so he could open his arms for a hug. He wanted to forget everything bad that had happened between us. It was obvious. But it was a horrible attempt.
“Just apologize for blaming me for everything if you wanna forget all this shit.” I said stabbing a straw into a juice box. It went all the way through making a hole in the bottom.
Dammit! Why couldn’t that have really been Ashlee?!
“That’s what she said.” He muttered at the tiled ground. He then looked up grinning again. Emo my ass! “I am really and truly sorry! I shouldn’t just think one thing when another thing is said….. I do think I went a little over board with the fight though. Have fun on the two day tour with Metro Station and don’t forget your birthday on the eighteenth. It’s gonna be here like always!” he grinned again and opened his arms.
I flung myself into them happy to be in loving arms once again. This was where I belonged and this is how life should be. I wished that life could go back to normal. Of course I knew that would never happen. Not with what was next on my agenda.
I was going to make my dad pay for what he did to me. I didn’t care if he already had from acting like an evil guy. He was gonna get tortured from me now too!
“Uh, dad.” My innocent girl act was turned up all the way. Let the pain burn Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz! “I’m having my birthday at Sisky’s house. Mrs. Siska said Jason wouldn’t mind and she wouldn’t mind either. We already started the invites. I would hate to have to cancel.” So that part was a lie. Big deal! He wasn’t burning. I could see it in his eyes. Here we go Wentz, you asked. “Besides I don’t wanna cancel it. Adam’s house is like my second house. I always have it here! It’s for a fucking change! I don’t wanna have it in that shitty backyard.” Okay, I had taken it a little too far with the shitty backyard comment but at least he got the picture.
I could see his hazel eyes soaking each word in carefully. Trying not to over think them or under think them. Each word stood out in its own way and we both knew that.
Pete was trying to comprehend the feeling of someone not wanting to do his way. Of course the two day tour had worked out for him in the end, but this wouldn’t and he knew it. Pete’s face twitched and twisted around as he tried to say okay.
I didn’t say anything. I just stood there with a smirk plastered on my face. I felt smug and Pete could feel how smug I felt. I had won a battle. Pete knew it wasn’t over. I wasn’t just gonna forget it just like that. There was more to this war. Ashlee wouldn’t win. Pete was on both our sides. Hopefully it was starting to dawn on him he couldn’t keep it like that.
“Fine.” He huffed. My father picked up his suitcases and ran to the second floor. He didn’t come back. But who said I wanted him back down here.
Sisky walked back into the main hallway and looked at me. “That was awesome Estella!” he exclaimed.
“Thanks!” I grinned.
He dropped the white cardboard box and envelopes to pick me up and spin me in circles.
When he finally put me down we both had to sit. Sisky had spun me for twenty minutes straight.
Everything was moving with their twin and I felt noxious.
“Petey I’m home!” Ashlee exclaimed. She dropped her suitcases next to me. Her long flowing red and orange polka dot dress stood in front of me. Her pink high heels were new obviously.
I felt sickness I had never felt before mixing in with the nausea. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!
I covered my mouth but quickly moved my hand to let all the puke go onto her new high heels and dress.
“Oh my god, you fuck head!” she screamed. “How fucking dare you? I cannot believe you puked on my new shoes. You little retard.” She glared down at me. I knew what was next. “Come to your room now!”
The two of us walked down the stairs to my room quietly. Ashlee was muttering curses and whisper yelling at me.
Ashlee glared at me before slapping me across the face as hard as she could which, for the record, was as hard as Pete could hit a baseball.

********
Will Estella fight back?
Will Estella go to court for Ashlee's abuse?
Remember this isn't the first abusive time.
Will Estella fight back?
Will Ashlee take out a gun and shoot Estella?
Will Sisky Business pee his pants with all this fucking suspense?


LOL!!
After that one comment about too much suspense I decided to be
more suspensive if that is a real idea. er, tht didn't make any
sense.
Anyway ah... I hope all you readers know which line this is goin
to!
REVIEWS HELP A NEW CHAPTER COME FASTER!! (they also make me smile)
SO REVIEW IF YOU WANNA FIND OUT WHO GETS HURT IN THIS LITTLE ABUSIVE
SCENE!!!

I also think you should all go to this myspace page for new music....
"http://myspace.com/singitloud":
I HIGHLY recommend them along with Metro Station (if anyone hasn't heard
them {which i doubt}) and The Academy Is... (if you hven't heard them u
suck {no offense}) & Fall Out Boy and Tyga..... That's all but mostly Sing
It Loud. They don't have an album but they're really good with tthe songs
so far.
This is getting far more longer than usual.
I think I should stop.

Only Este
^--^
Sign up to rate and review this story