Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

Trace, You Are Everything I've Ever Wanted, Please Stay Around Later, After Tonight

by DecayDanceLover 4 reviews

Este is done with all this shit!She's dating Trace for media pissings.But Trace takes the wheel & brings Este to his room.They only talk.....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 2996 words

1Exciting
Fuck, Just Because You Can Have Everything, Doesn't Mean You Can Have Everything

She punched me in the stomach.
A cuss came from my lips as I hit the carpeting hard.
Ashlee wasn’t done yet though. She pulled on my hair so hard a couple dozen strands came out.
I screamed loudly as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
Ashlee only laughed bitterly. “Who’s gonna help you? This is a sound proof basement remember.” She laughed again this time with hatred coursing throughout it.
This was normal for me. For three years I had taken this. For some reason this time this abuse bugged me more than it had when I was fifteen and fourteen. I was really mad at Ashlee. Even before she arrived I had been angry with the fuck face.
I knew what I was going to do. I knew it wasn’t smart. All this anger had led to something and I had seen this coming already when I was fourteen. Ashlee should have predicted this.
I pried my hand out from under her arm. I pretended I needed to itch my nose. My hand was next to it.
Ashlee aimed a punch. I caught it with my left hand and threw a punch at her nose. Now to see if it was real!
I smirked and pushed her off. I needed Sisky and I needed him now.
My feet pounded hard against the wood. Echoes could be heard throughout the entire basement. I’d never heard this before on these stairs. It was new. I knew I was scared but I couldn’t believe I was this scared.
As I reached out to turn the golden handle I stopped. My brown eyes rested on my hand. It was trembling hard, as was my entire body. I was scared out of pants. Ashlee, I knew, liked to have me scared of her.
I swallowed my pride, put on a straight face, and walked right into Sisky’s back.
“So – Hey Estella!” Pete gave me a mini wave. “So where’d Ashlee go?”
“The little bastard broke my nose!” Ashlee screeched from behind all of us.
“That’s my queue.” Sisky was out the door before I could tell him it wasn’t.
“What?” Pete asked completely confused by the idea of me breaking my own mother’s nose. Though all three of us knew I wouldn’t mind.
“I broke your fucking nose. Good. Now go get a shitty new one so I can break that one too.” I laughed.
“I’m serious. Pete you need to tame that child. She came after me and pinned me against the floor. She was so mean I think…. I think I’m going to testify against her.” Ashlee said.
My jaw dropped to the floor. Pete’s eyes were wide. He looked at me and then at her nose and then back at me. “Nice punch, but we don’t break people’s nose. Say sorry and she won’t testify.”
“I’m really sorry Ashlee. It wasn’t intentional to break your nose. I just wanted to save myself.” I replied in fake sincerity.
Pete nodded before getting the same confused look. “Save yourself?” His eyebrows were so close together they looked like one.
“Yeah, Ashlee abuses me.” I told him.
“Oh that’s it.” Pete nodded and walked to the kitchen.
“You don’t even care!” I screamed. “I’ve been hurt everywhere and you don’t give a damn?!” I asked. I was on the verge of tears but I didn’t care. This wasn’t right. Pete should care. Everyone should care. No one should like Ashlee. Everyone should care about me. I didn’t care if that was a self-less thought. I thought it and believed it.
“Well I knew something was going on down there. If you wanna keep it a secret don’t say abused.” Pete shrugged.
“Holy shit! Pete I swear to God I’m not kidding. It’s true. Ashlee abuses me.”
I knew he still wouldn’t believe me but swearing to God was all I had left. My hands were lifted so he knew I wasn’t crossing.
Pete nodded. “Then get over it.”
My breathing started getting uneven. Hatred stopped right before my heart. Sadness beat up the hatred.
I didn’t hate Pete. I could never hate him. He still loved me. Even if I was a mistake from hell, he loved me.
Tears rimmed my eyes. I wiped then. “Fine.”
I ran downstairs. I threw all my shit into two huge suitcases. Screw them! I was leaving.
Wait a second….
There was an easier way to do this.
I smirked at Pete’s picture on my shelves. “Get ready for my new and improved army.” I knocked the picture down. “Whoops.”
The glass broke and the frame split in half.




Graduation passed without any highlights. The two day tour was nothing new even with Metro Station there. I used Sisky’s house as a way to plan. I didn’t have a birthday party although Panic At The Disco (minus Brendon), The Academy Is…, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, and Hailey Williams gave me presents.
I knew my plan. I was going to date Trace Cyrus for the media. Nothing big would happen. I would just use Trace to piss off my parents.
William and Sisky were in Australia to play for a tour. They wouldn’t hear about the new couple already sweeping the nation.
It was Wednesday on the third week of pissing off the parents. So far they were only a little mad. Since me and Trace I could see the smoke clouds getting bigger and bigger.
“Trace is taking to me to Mason’s birthday party!” I said as he honked from outside.
I slipped into new black Converses’ that weren’t that flattering for the flowing navy blue dress.
“Come home at midnight!” Pete yelled as I slammed the door and ran down to my nineteen year old boyfriend.
Trace was cute as ever in a William Beckett outfit as he stood against his red Toyota truck. He picked me up and kissed me gently.
We had gotten even closer then brother and sister. I gave him my heart and got his in return. We loved each other and that was obvious.
When we walked together our hands were always intertwined. If you wanted to walk through then too bad. We wouldn’t let go for anyone.
“Don’t mock William.” I said defensively as I sat in the fake leather tattooed seat.
Trace looked at me and laughed. “I’m not mocking him. Mason’s mom doesn’t like when I wear only a vest to her house. She says I should learn how to dress.”
I rolled my eyes but he only laughed again. “It’s true.”
“Fine, fine.” I growled.
He shrugged as he started up the engine. “Ready for the greatest party of your life, beautiful?!” he asked once we were halfway there.
“Yeah man!” I squealed.
“I hope so!” Trace yelled back.
I turned up the stereo when I heard the intro to Shake It.
“You’re not serious?” Trace yelled even louder this time so his voice didn’t get lost in the wonderful music.
“Now she does it like this, well you do it like that.” I sang with a mocking grin.
His hand slithered out to turn off the radio but I slapped it.
“No no, Cyrus, passenger has control!” I grinned smugly leaning back.
“Fine then.” Trace stepped on the gas harder to get us there faster.
The bridge came up and we were there. There were only two words I had to say to that kid when he was at my side helping me out of the truck.
“Fuck you!” I screamed.
The two of us jumped when we heard the front door slam behind us. We turned around quickly.
“I heard your fuck you inside.” Mason laughed coming closer. “Holy shit, it that who I think it is?!”
“Remember Estella Wentz from back when we were what, ten?!” Trace laughed.
“Wait, Mason Musso?” I asked.
“Estella!”
The two of us went into a much deserved hug. Both of us shot words out of our mouth when we were done as we walked inside.
Trace’s hand was in mine but his eyes were focused on the house. He was being quite a gentlemen for Trace but he was quiet as his best friend and his girlfriend talked.
Mason and I just kept talking. I didn’t even notice when Trace brought me upstairs.
“This is where I leave. Nice seeing you again, Estella.” He threw me a wave and walked off.
I looked around. This room was color coded to black, white, and red. It was nice I guess. I preferred to add dark navy blue, but that was just me.
“You like?” Trace asked sitting on the bed.
“Yeah, it’s really nice.”
“It’s my room. Mrs. Musso decided to give me my own room because I was over so much.”
Trace laughed as he patted the seat next to him.
It was innocent at the time.
A couple sitting next to each other on a double bed laughing and talking, how normal could it get? Trace made his move when we were lying next to each other.
He rolled on top of me and focused his eyes on mine.
“What?” I asked blushing.
“Nothing, you’re just so sexy and wonderful.”
The blushing got darker. It was the first time anyone had called me sexy.
The scene though was like one from a teen love movie with a low budget. He was playing all the right cards. I just didn’t notice, the moment was too perfect to notice.
I opened my mouth but Trace just put his on mine.
It was the best kiss I’d ever had. Trace put all of his love into it but managed to stay gentle.
My hands were around his neck in no time as I pulled him closer. Trace gave in and lay on top of me.
Our bodies matched up perfectly. He felt like my other half. My soul mate. My everything.
Trace played with my puff sleeve putting it on my shoulder. I got the hint and let him slide it off me.
I knew Trace wasn’t a virgin but dammit that boy had skill.
He kissed my neck as he slipped my dress off revealing a black bra covered with maroon polka dots with matching panties. Trace caught his breath while staring me up and down. His full one hundred percent attention was on my body. That was unbelievable because of the fact this kid couldn’t concentrate on anything with a one hundred percent. It was always fifty or nothing and here he was looking me over like I was a test he had to check over. “You’re sexy.” He noted.
“Thanks, but I think I’d look sexier like this.” I pulled him back down hard against me. His lips crashed against me like waves against a shore line.
I pulled his pants down without taking my lips off his. His shirt was harder but we succeeded after ten tries. Sad right, I know.
“Este, I want you more than God wants the human race to be nicer. I love you more than my fans and playing shows. I wanna make my love visible to you. I want you to feel it coursing through your veins. I wanna make you sweat hard.” Trace was getting closer with each clichéd word. “Let me show you how much I love you.” He whispered into my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear and neck. It felt good to have him there though.
“Trace, I love you so much more than anything. I want you so much more than I want global warming to stop. I would love for you to make your love visible to me. There’s only one thing I would love to have you know though. It’s a condition.” I told him.
“I swear I won’t forget you. I’ll return your phone calls and still hang with you,” He said, “after the sex.”
“Now put on a fucking condom!” I exclaimed.
He nodded and kissed me again.
“Now damn it!” I screamed.
Trace jumped slightly but ran to the bathroom.
When we were little we’d been inseparable but I couldn’t have predicted this. Trace walked back and got on top. “Are you sure?” he asked with a slight smirk.
“Psh, yah.” I replied crashing my lips against his.
After a couple warm nipple sucks, nibbling on my ear, kissing all the way down my body to my foot, and just plain making out, Trace decided it was time. He slipped inside of me pushing in and out slowly.
His mouth stayed on mine to keep me from moaning. Even if he was trying to keep me from moaning, I ended up moaning into his mouth.
I pushed him up. “Trace go faster, please.” I moaned.
“Are you sure, love?” he asked with concern running through his eyes.
I licked his lips and nodded. Trace, obviously turned on, went a little faster. His sweat landed on my checks.
“You feel so good!” Trace exclaimed kissing sucking a nipple again.
“You feel so right!” I smiled before a loud moan came storming from my lips.
Trace giggled as my nipple fell from his mouth.

His tattooed arms felt strong and right while they held me close to his beautiful body, refusing to let go. His hard chest was my pillow, and I didn’t want to get off. I felt so right here.
This was only the second time I wished someone would freeze us here so nothing would get fucked up in this relationship. Knowing my luck, something would and Pete or Ashlee would have a say in it.


“Where were you for the last four weeks, Este?” Pete asked not looking up from the journal he was writing in. Probably trying to nail another hit single.
“I slept over at Mason’s because someone crashed Trace’s car drunkenly. Trace had a horrible hangover so Mason didn’t let him bring me home in his own car. Mason was sober enough to tell himself he couldn’t drive me.” I replied walking to the fridge. “I swear, even if Mason’s drunk he’s not drunk.” I pulled out a Sunny-D.
“They are bad role models!” Pete exclaimed making his own objection. "But where were you for the other three weeks."
I laughed. “I know aren’t they. Mason's mom got a stomach virus so I took care of her because boys don't know anything about that. Then I took her to the hospital. She stayed for a week and Mason and Mitchell couldn't take it so I stayed there with them. The next week Mr. Musso ended up with it and deja vu. That's my true story."
My stomach lurched.
“Holy fuck.” I clutched my stomach firmly. It hurt like hell. Maybe it was because I’d had my first time. Maybe it was nerves.
Puke flew out of my mouth all over the floor. My hands ran to my mouth to cover it. It was too late. Puke lay out on the floor like the red carpet. That wasn’t my nerves or my first time laying there.
“I’ll be back!” I screeched.
My Converses’ trampled the pavement as I rushed to the nearest drugstore. Shit, that car was a waste of money. I never remembered it.
“Hit me with the most expensive baby predictor.” I exclaimed out of breath. “In fact, give me five!”
If I was gonna check to see if I was fucking pregnant I was gonna do it five times. Nothing ever turned up right for me so I was gonna be preggy. No doubt in mind only hope that I wasn't.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Come on now this'll be real fast,
Darling I know you need the cash.
Yeah move like that,
Yeah ya Yeah ya Yeah move like that!


My pen is the barrel of a gun. Remind me
which side you should be on.


The beast within the burdon is all mine. A
product to his father, a slave to his bride.
I feel I need to reveal my true strives. The
bitch of all her trouble.


Party queens: If you wanna be seen take a
shit where you sleep and smile real wide for
the pop-pop-paparazzi.


Sorry but I had to figure out my favorite lines because
of a one shot I'm working on while I should be doing this
for the many people reading it. Anyways I should get to the point....

Is Estella pregnant?
Is she sick?
If she is did she do it with Sisky too?
Is Estella done with all this drama?
Will she finally realize the bitch of all her trouble?


Sorry but the last question was totally begging for that line.
(don't tell me the line's wrong cuz i kno it is)
Reviews are nice so that I'll give up the next chapter faster
than I'll give up a second copy of a Fall Out Boy CD.
Reviews are helpful & they make me smile. They also help me figure
out if I should just stop this shit & start fresh. If you want it to
keep going then give at least MORE than two reviews.

Thanks to my friend Ashley for giving me the all of Trace's lines.
Thanks to my friend Heather for telling me the best place to have
the sex and when.


You say it's getting old but I call it vintage love now,
Este
^--^ or in this case :(
BTW this is the chapter with the most warnings I've ever had!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story