Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Raven Goes To Hogwarts

Chapter 4

by sargentaaron2004 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 813 words

1Original
Nope, I still don't own the characters.
Chapter 4
----------------------------------------
Beast Boy woke up the next day at 6am. He ate quickly and made to leave the tower.
"Your not packing?" A voice came from behind Beast Boy, a voice he knew to be Robin's, he turned to see Robin, Cyborg and Starfire.
"I'm travelling light, and I’m travelling alone." Beast Boy said harshly.
"We made no indication that we are coming with you, we knew you wouldn't allow it, we are here to bid you good luck, and to give you this", Robin said holding out his hand with Beast Boy's communicator, "Just in case".
"Thanks." Beast Boy clipped it to his belt and smiled at them. He walked out of the door onto the rocks outside. Then morphed into his Albatross form and took off into the air.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning went rather quick, with Dumbledore's and Lupin's lessons, he found Dumbledore's lessons kind of dull, but she thought Lupin’s lessons exciting since he took a more direct approach to learning.
After the lessons, she met Hermione after her the official school hours were complete. Hermione was with a group of about 24 people, Raven, was about to ask her what was going on, but remembered her telling her about Dumbledore's army, she merely walking along with Hermione and the crowd.
Before Raven's very eye's she saw a door appear in the large stone wall 20 feet in front of the group as they continued to walk towards it, Raven was so excited to be in such and magnificent and magical place. The doors swung open and they all walked through into a large room, quite well lit by torches on the walls and magical windows.
Everyone separated themselves around the room, leaving the centre empty.
"Ok everyone", Hermione started towards the centre of the room. "As you all know, last year, we successfully did all our OWL's, mostly due to Harry's help in teaching us many charms and incantation's, but now with the help of someone new, I think we could learn infinite new abilities, that before we were blind to, I give you Raven." Hermione said raising an arm to Raven to come into the middle, Raven knew this was coming because they spoke of it at breakfast, but she did not expect such a warm cheers and applauds.
Raven joined Hermione in the middle. "I, I don't know where to begin..." Raven said dumbfounded.
"Maybe, with that shield you did yesterday." Hermione said with a smile.
"Ok fair enough. Everyone get into a line and do your ordinary shield charms."
Everyone did so, and Raven was greeted with 25 (24 plus Hermione) shield charms, "Right, now that you have that shield charm, imagine that the shield expanded, not around you, but down your wand arm, and cover your body then expand outwards. Allow the shape to change and flow like water, but what YOU control."
Raven watched as they all tried and struggled to get their round circular shields to change shape.
Both Hermione and Harry were able to change their shield shapes slightly by making them go down their arm and turn into a square, Harry even made his go into a shield shape, but this ended quickly by exploding and making a powerful wind and blew everyone’s robes off the hooks.
Raven sighed, well this is very advanced stuff, and Hermione and I don't even know if the magics are even compatible but you all did good tries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hermione and Raven were back in their dormatory, Raven was sitting there slumped against the wall, "Please stop Hermione, it was a mistake of me to show you all the shield, our magics are just incompatable."
"I must try, if not, no one can say that I haven't tried."
"Oh very well, but don't complain to me if your too tired to even-"
Raven was startled by loud "Protego" and a bright light, she turned round to see what it was, and it was Hermione surrounded by a round spherical sheild.
"Whoa!" said raven, "You did it!"
"Yeah, this feels great! I feel like I could take on the entire army of D'Kintar by myself!"
Raven laughed hysterically, Hermione lowered her shield smiling euphorically, "anyway, what is D'Kintar? Hermione asked.
"It's a fortess, guarded by thousands upon thousands of demons."
"Ok, maybe not, but i feel like I could take on an entire league of Death Eaters by myself."
"Ha, lets just get some sleep, i'm really tired."
"They both got undressed, not realising that they were still in the same room facing directly at each other, when they had finally got into their night clothes Hermione spoke, "Raven?"
"Yeah?"
"You have a great figure."
"Raven blushed, oops i forgot to leave."
"It's ok, but goodnight Raven.
They both got into their beds and slept.
----------------
Please review
Sign up to rate and review this story