Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

the convenant

by alirae 1 review

idk..............................!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 619 words

0Unrated
I got out of the pool to check my phone, “Oh shit,” I yelled.

“What,” Max asked.

“My brother is home,” I said shaking.

“What’s wrong with that,” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I didn’t even answer him I just ran home. When I got there my moms car was gone and my brothers mustang was the only thing there.

“Steven,” I yelled when I opened the door. He picked me up and spun me around. He was nine months older then me.

“Okay I have good news and bad news. Which first,” he asked.

“Bad.”

“Okay mom is moving back to L.A. and you have to choose stay here or go with her.”

“I want to stay her, but you got to promise me no bringing girls home without warning me.”

“deal, no go get ready we are going to Nicky’s,” I ran upstairs and came down in jeans and a band tee. My brother was wearing a wife beader and a jacket. He was one of the guys every girl wanted and was on the swim team.

“Ready,” he asked.

“Yeah,” I yelled running out to the car. When we got there Pogue, Reid and Tyler were there. “Pogue,” I yelled jumping in his arms.

“Ali and Steven Strait, Ali I can tell you still have that crush on me,” he said.

He put me down, “Yeah so.”

Steven kissed me, “Have fun,” he said. Just then everyone from school walked in I guess I wasn’t paying attention.

“Reid, want to play,” I asked him pointing at the pool table.

“Sure but you have to make a shot on my back,” he said.

“Fine,” I hopped on his back and he handed me a pool stick, “twenty bucks I make it.”

“Deal,” I shot and made it.

I did a victory dance on the pool table, “Ali,” get down Tyler yelled at me. I sat at the edge holding Reid still because he would try and get away.

“Pay up,” I said wrapping my legs around him.

“No.”

“You know I will get your wallet my self.”

“Uhm not if it’s down my pants,” he said looking down.

“You really want to bet that?”

“Yeah go for it,” he said putting his hands behind his head.

“Fine then,” I reached down his pants and grabbed his wallet and took forty bucks.

“You might as well make it worth my while,” he said smiling.

“Steven, Reid is flirting with me again,” I yelled.

“Reid you don’t have a chance,” he yelled back.

“How much you want to bet,” he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close like we were going to kiss.

“I dare you,” I whispered.

“You still like me don’t you,” he asked.

“Nope, sorry dude you wish I did don’t you,” I whispered in his ear.

“Yeah I actually do,” he looked down my shirt.

“Nope, now I am going to bug my brother. Peace,” I said hopping down and running to Pogue, “Pogue you want to dance.”

“Yeah,” he said.

Next thing I know Chelsea is dancing with my brother. Steven grabbed my hand, “We have to go you have school we are coming back tomorrow,” I hopped on his back and kissed Pogue, Tyler and Reid on the way out. I woke up before Steven the next morning, “seven we are going to be late get you ass up,” he shot up.

“I am up. I am up,” we hopped in the car and right when I got out I kissed my brother bye and ran to Chelsea.

“Dude Max is so mad at you,” she told me right away
Sign up to rate and review this story