Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Your Head up, Hold it up High

It was the Craziest Thing

by 30STMislove 1 review

Shockers and surprises.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 1099 words

0Unrated
I woke up to an overly loud ring tone playing. “Whoever owns that damn phone needs to answer it!” I said.
“That’s your phone Jackie!” Megan said from her bunk.
I shook my head and grabbed my ringing phone. I opened it and asked, “Who is this and why did you wake me up?”
“Jackie? It’s Chelsea. Where are you?” she asked confused.
“In my bunk. Aren’t you in yours?” I asked.
“No, I have no idea--oh shit!” Chelsea said.
“What?” I asked.
“I’m not wearing anything and I’m not in my bunk. Now I’m getting more confused,” she said.
I shook my head before suggesting, “Well, get out of the bunk and explore where you’re at. But make sure you’re covered up.”
“Okay, bye,” she said.
“Bye,” I said before shutting my phone and going back to sleep.

***************

Okay Chelsea, think about last night. What happened? Okay, I went to Taking Back Sunday’s bus for a party-type-thing, a whole bunch of us played “I’ve Never”, um…ah shit! I got drunk. And now here I am, I’m naked, and I have no fucking clue where I am. I wrapped the blanket around my body before getting out of the bunk. Well, more like fell out.
“FUCK!” I shouted then regretted instantly. I covered my ears with my hands when someone came into the room.
“Hey, you okay?” he asked. I looked up to see a guy with big, poofy, brown hair.
Okay, I know who this is, I just can’t remember his name. I stood up the best I could while still keeping myself covered up and I replied, “No. I landed on my head and now I have an even bigger headache than I did when I woke up.”
“Well, that’s what happens when you drink. I’m Robert by the way,” he said.
Wait, Robert? thinks Wait a minute! I’m on Escape the Fate’s bus! Ah fuck. “Hey, can I ask you something?” I asked.
“Sure,” he replied.
“What happened last night?” I asked.
“Um, well, do you really want to know?”
I nodded when he said, “You and Ronnie had sex last night. And from what I noticed, you both were drunk.”
I hung my head and shook it when I asked, “Who all’s on the bus?”
“Everyone,” he replied when Max ran into the bunk area and jumped on Robert‘s back.
“Yo Robert,” he said. He looked at me and asked, “Sleep well last night?”
I shrugged and said, “I don’t even remember last night. Robert kind of informed me on what he knew.”
“Yeah. You guys were really loud,” Max said when a blonde guy came into the bunk area as well.
“Having a party in here?” he asked when he looked over and me. “Hey, I’m Bryan. You must be Chelsea from Voices of Insanity.”
I nodded and said, “Hi. God I’m so embarrassed.”
“Why?” Max asked.
“I’m only wearing a blanket in front of three guys and I was in another guy’s bunk,” I replied.
“Eh. We’ve had worse,” Bryan replied.
“Yeah. Don’t worry about it. Get dressed and meet up with us in the living room type area,” Max said before the three of them left so I could get dressed. I grabbed my phone and dialed Megan’s number.
“What?” she whined tiredly.
“Did I wake you up?” I asked as I grabbed my clothes from last night.
“Yes. What do you want?” she asked.
“Guess what happened last night?”
“What?”
“Well, let’s just say I woke up in Ronnie Radke’s bunk. Naked.”
“Oh my God! How was it? Was it good?”
“Actually, I don’t remember it. I was drunk as hell last night. Oh, and I got to meet more of Escape the Fate because I fell out of Ronnie’s bunk and Robert, the drummer, come in and made sure I was okay.”
“Damn Chelsea. I bet he was good,” she said. I could tell she was smirking.
“Meganis Desemis quit smirking at me!”
“What?” I heard Robert say as I was pulling my underwear on with the blanket around me.
“Nothing!” I replied.
“Well, are you alone?” Megan asked
“Not really. The band’s in the living room type area and I’m back by the bunks trying to get dressed,” I replied.
“Ah. Well, I’ll let you get dressed and all that rot. I’ll talk to you later.”
“Bye,” I said.
“Bye,” she said.
I hung up my phone and finished getting dressed. I put my phone in my pocket and walked into the bathroom to make sure I didn’t look too bad. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was messed up, my eye make-up was smeared, and that I hade a bite mark on my neck.
“Ah fuck. I look like shit,” I said before I started wiping the make-up off of me. I ran my fingers through my hair and used what I got untangled to cover the bite mark on my neck.
When I found myself suitable, I left the bathroom and shyly walked into the room where everyone else was.

*************

“Does anyone know where Chelsea is? I went to wake her up and she wasn’t there,” I asked.
“She’s on Escape the Fate’s bus. She had drunk sex with Ronnie last night,” Megan replied bluntly.
We all looked at Megan and Callie said, “Damn.”
“Yeah,” Jackie added.
“Okay, my question’s answered. So I guess she’s meeting up with us at the venue?” I asked.
“Yeah Emilee. I guess,” Megan replied when my phone rang.
I opened it and asked, “Hello?”
“Okay, I know I really don’t know you but if I don’t do this I’m going to go insane,” I heard Gerard say.
“What?” I asked.
“Do you want to go out Friday night? Just the two of us?”
I looked around and replied, “Sure. I’d like that.”
“Yes! Um, I mean, nice. I’ll talk to you next time I see you, okay?”
“Okay. Bye Gee.”
“Bye,” he said before hanging up.
“What did Gerard want?” Jackie asked.
“We’re going on a date Friday night! Yes!” I replied before I did my Emilee dance.
The rest of them laughed at me and Megan said, “Congrats Emilee.”
“Yeah,” Jackie said when the bus pulled into a gas station and we saw Ali come up to the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story