Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Only a Crime If I Get Caught; It's Only a Line If It Gets Bought

We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

by kristinluvspete 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 787 words - Complete

1Hot
Amy is my savior! She woke me up in enough time to actually get ready for lunch with Pete. I put on a cute little sundress and met him at the cafe he picked out.

"Hey," Pete smiled and stood up, kissing my cheek.

"Hey," I smiled and sat down. Pete took his seat and picked up his menu. "I am starving!" I said and looked through my menu.

"Me too," he said and then opened his mouth like he was about to say something and stopped.

"What?" I asked and then Pete gave me a nervous laugh.

"I just feel bad about last night. I just hope it didn't make things awkward with us." He was sincere, how cute that he didn't want rebound to be awkward.

"It's fine Pete. Don't worry about it. Breakups are hard, especially when you've been cheated on."

"Oh, you have no idea how bad this one is." He said and I left it at that. He keeps letting it slip little by little and I'll have to do relatively little work to get my job done.

So after lunch I ended up with Pete on his couch and making out. That man can kiss like you would not believe. I usually don't like to resort to sex in order to get my job done, but damn I wanted him so badly right now. So badly infact that I am stradling his lap and his hands are slowly sliding up into my dress.

His phone ringing interrupted us. He reached for the phone and silenced it before capturing my lips once again. It rang again and he silenced it yet again. Then it rang again and I slid off his lap and he answered in a annoyed tone and walked off towards the kitchen, grabbing a soda.

"Seriously? Damnit, alright I'll be there in like a half hour, bye." He hung up the phone and sat down on the couch next to me. "Patrick needs me at the studio, so I have to go."

"That's cool," I said smiling and Pete pressed his full lips against mine again and again and again for like twenty minutes.


"Okay, I really have to go now," Pete groaned as he pulled away from me.

"Okay, maybe we'll pick up where we left off another time." We walked to Pete's front door.

"We'll definitely pick up where we left off next time." He smiled and locked his door. "Do you need a ride?"

"Nah, I'm good. Amy lives down the street from here and she wanted to hang out today."

"Okay, bye Aryn," He said and kissed me tenderly and walked off to his car and I headed off towards Amy's place with a stupid grin on my face. I am so not falling for him, I am just very aroused. I mean, it has been months since I've actually dated someone for real. I don't count this as dating for real because I am pretending most of the time. And I won't allow myself to get attached, it's just not allowed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday at the office I was hounded by Helen about the Pete and Ashlee story. And everytime I told her the same damn thing. Man she can be impatient. What happened to "I don't care how long it takes or if you have to sleep with him?"

Amy and I are sitting at our desks eating the chinese we ordered when my cell rings.

"Is it him?" She asks curiously.

"Yep," I smile like a stupid school girl. I don't like him, I don't! "Hello?" I say in a low tone.

"Hey Aryn," Pete says with a smile in his voice. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Hmmmm... I was going to sit at home and watch TV. What were you thinking?"

"Dinner and a movie at my place?" He asked and I smiled.

"Are you cooking?" I asked a little skeptically.

"Hey, I am an amazing cook!"

"Okay okay," I laughed. "What time?"

"Eight."

"Okay, I'll see you then," I said.

"Good, now we can finally pick up where we left off." He said coyly.

"Can't wait," I smiled and laughed before we ended the conversation.

"Aw, a date!" Amy teased.

"So I bet tonight I will be getting the real story behind the breakup."

"Are you going to sleep with him?" Amy looked concerned.

"I think that's what might happen, and if so, that's the prime moment to get a guy, in his most vulnerable state. The rebound sex. Give it a week and he'll forget I exist." I said and it honestly made me cringe. I strangely didn't want to be forgotten this time. Maybe I wasn't ready for this assignment.
Sign up to rate and review this story