Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Only a Crime If I Get Caught; It's Only a Line If It Gets Bought

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

by kristinluvspete 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 641 words - Complete

0Unrated
It happened. Pete told me the whole story and I honestly cannot bring myself to print it. When I went to Pete's last night we had a nice dinner and watched the movie. One thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. Here I am, the next morning still in his bed. He is in the shower. I am so conflicted right now. If I don't give this story to Helen, I will inevitably be fired. If I do print the story, then Pete will definitely know it's me this time and I will lost him. Either way is a lose-lose situation for me.

Pete walked out of his bathroom with only a towel around his waist. "Morning Aryn," he said and kissed me softly.

"Morning," I smiled back at him.

"I wish I could stay in bed with you all day, but I've got some things to take care of."
I
"That's fine, I've got some things I need to do today also." I sat up and began putting my clothes on. Wow, I think I'm being thrown to the curb. I knew this job sucked. At least if he blows me off I'll feel better about releasing the story.

"Aryn, I want to take you out tomorrow night." He said after he got dressed himself. I turned to him with a surprised face. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I'm just always everyone's rebound girl." I say honestly. I truly am for my job and in real life unfortunately.

"Aryn, you aren't rebound for me. I know you've probably heard that in the past, but I mean it. I don't know what it is about you, something just draws me towards you. I mean, after you spilled my coffee you were all I could think about and I kept praying I'd see you again."

Wow, that's a way more deep than I ever thought he felt. Okay, I can't print this story, I really can't.

"I feel the same way Pete." He smiled at me and kissed me romantically.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________


"What do I pay you for Aurora? To get me insider stories! Not to fall in love on my dime! You give me that story or else you are fired." Helen was furious, just as I expected. I had been here for most of the day already and we'd argued for like an hour at this point.

"I'm not doing it. It's just not right, what happened to him was too painful the world doesn't need to know what happened." I stood up and began walking out of her office with her following me.

"Aurora, you come back here and give me the Wentz-Simpson story now or you'll never work in journalism again." She yelled.

"Fine, and stop calling me by that fucking made up name, you know my real name so fucking use it!" I screamed and turned, bumping into Gabe Saporta. Fuck!

"You're seriously seeing Pete for the story behind the breakup? What the fuck?" Gabe was furious, as he should be.

"Please let me explain Gabe."

"Why should I let you? I think you should explain it to Pete after I tell him what happened today."

"Please don't tell him Gabe, let me do it."

"Why should I trust you to do that now? You've already been lying to us this whole time." Gabe turned and walked off and there was nothing I could do. So now I was fired and I also lost Pete. I had to talk to him and explain what was going on. hopefully he'd give me another chance.


I know it's short, sorry! I am on some new medication and it's really messing with my head and writing. Hopefull I can update my stories a little quicker soon. Oh, and IM me on AIM if an anyone wants to talk!
Sign up to rate and review this story