Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

Leave me go where you belong

by alirae 1 review

.....................

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 563 words

0Unrated
He ran after me laughing I stopped at the door to wait for him. He got up to the porch and kissed me. He talked a lot when we got inside. We got in the living room, “you want to watch a movie,” I asked him.

“Yeah let’s watch Nightmare before Christmas,” he said right away.

I jumped up from the couch, “I love that movie,” I went to the entertainment center to get it. It was at the bottom this was going to be fun, “But it is at the bottom,” I whined.

“Then bend over and get it.”

“That’s exactly what you want me to do isn’t it?”

“Yeah it is. I can’t lie to you,” he said softly.

“Well fine but just because I want to watch the movie,” I turned around and bent over he came up behind me, “Question, why would you fuck me in the ass if you could the front?”

“Question, is that and offer?”

“No more like a tease. I am not going to do that with you for a long while buddy boy.”

“So I am out of luck there, at least I can kiss you,” he put his arms around my waist I looked up at him and kissed him.

“What would you do if I wouldn’t let you kiss me?”

“Uhm I could still hug you but then I might feel a little lonely,” he said frowning.

“Well I guess I will give you that. You have full kissing privileges,” he laughed at me.

I put in the movie and we sat on the couch. I laid my head in his lap, he was playing with my hair, and I fell asleep. I was awoken bye Steven yelling, “You have to break up with her.”

“No I love her,” Reid yelled.

“You just say that I know you Reid.”

“No I mean it I would give anything for her.”

“That anything will be breaking up with her or she is going to L.A.”

“Fine I will tell her now.”

He came over and shook me, “Ali I hate to say this but I am breaking up with you,”
I busted into tears.

“I HATE YOU,” I yelled at him and ran upstairs crying I heard them still fighting.

“See what you did maybe it would be better if she left then she wouldn’t have to see me god I hate my self now and I hate you,” I heard the door slam and Reid’s car start.

Steven same in my room, “Ali you okay,” he opened the door.

“No now leave me the fuck alone I hate you too,” I walked to the door, “You talked him into it. I am going to L.A. if I can’t be happy here then I am leaving,” I slammed the door in his face. Just then my phone rang I just went off, “What the fuck do you want?”

“Hey Ali, it’s Ronnie are you okay,” he asked.

“No I am not I loved Reid and Steven made him break up with me I am moving to L.A.”

“Oh I am sorry to hear that well I just thought I would check in on you because I about got hit by Reid’s hummer.”

“Oh sorry I will call him,” I said, “bye.”
Sign up to rate and review this story