Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 40

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 528 words

0Unrated
We walked up to his apartment and he went into the kitchen. I watched as he pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and the got a glass out of the cabinet.

“Here, drink this. Did you eat anything today?” I took the cup and I thought for a minute. I hadn’t eaten since sometime the yesterday. When I didn’t answer he just picked up the phone. I watched as he ordered pizzas for the two of us. I didn’t know what to do so I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I knew he would probably want to watch a scary movie and I knew I could only really sit through the resident evil movies, but he also had the 28 days later movie. I had yet to see it but it had zombies though.

“Which one do you wanna watch?” I asked.

“You pick.” I just choose one with my eyes closed and put it into the DVD player. Then I took a seat on the couch and he sat down next to me. “I’m proud of you Nonnie for not using.”

“You and I both know that if the other hadn’t shown up we both would have been screwed up.” I said leaning my head onto his shoulder as the movie started.

“Yeah, you must be an angel.” I rolled my eyes.

“Are you sure you didn’t get a sniff before I got there?”

“No seriously, you saw me I was cutting those lines and I was this close to being finished when you burst in.”

“That was just dumb luck and lets not forget why I was there in the first place.”

“I wouldn’t have let you use again. You know that.”

“Than you should know that I wouldn’t have let you use.” I watched as the main character woke up in the hospital and began to explore the deserted city of London. Then there was a knock at the door. Gerard got up and paid for the pizza. He bought the boxes into the living room and sat them on the table in front of me. Then he went to get us something to drink. I watched as the girl and two other guys ran to the storefront and hid waiting for sunrise.

The movie was much scarier than I thought it would be and it was time for us to go to bed. He went into his room and handed me a T-shirt to sleep in. I went into what used to be Frank’s room and looked around. I couldn’t sleep here. I mean this is where I woke up with Frank. I changed into the T-shirt and walked across the hall to Gerard’s room. He was in the bed without a shirt on and his eyes were closed. I stood over him.

“Gerard,” I said.

“What’s the matter Non?”

“That movie…” I didn’t have to finish, he just moved over and I climbed into the bed next to him.

“Now go to sleep.” I turned off my brain. I just wanted to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story