Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

keep my casket closed

by alirae 1 review

movie movie movie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 716 words

0Unrated
“Ronnie I don’t want to go,” I yelled.

“I will get your brother on you if you don’t go yourself,” he threatened.

“Fine I will go,” I ran ahead of everyone. We got to math and Chelsea passed me a note:
I got to admit I love your new car. She had drawn a picture of it.

Me: thanks can’t wait for lunch.

It was finally lunch long awaited lunch, “everyone this is Becca,” I said. Mikey fell for her and he fell hard. Of course Frank sat by me.

“So am I going to get laid tonight,” he asked.

“Uhm Frankie you don’t have a chance,” I said hugging Max.

“But its my day,” he whined.

“Uhm Gerard is the only one who gets that,” I said.

“Well why is he so special,” he said folding his arms.

“Because he is oober smexy,” I said licking my lips right after.

“Well that’s unfair. What am I,” Frank asked.

“Annoying,” Bob said.

“Irritating,” Chelsea said.

“A munchkin,” Ronnie said.

“Eh kind of cute, but like I don’t know I am shutting up,” Becca said.

“Wait I agree he is cute,” I said.

“Oh here we go its another Ali and Gerard thing,” Ray said.

“Nope he ain’t that lucky,” I got up and sat by Gerard, “That is only mine and Gerard's thing,” I said hugging his arm.

“Hell yeah,” Gerard yelled.

“Surprising, you don’t mind that,” Chelsea asked Max.

“Not really because at the end of the day she is still mine,” he said shrugging his shoulders, “And I know she is goofing around.”

I shook my head, “But I like it,” Gerard said.

“You still having those dream,” I asked him.

“Only of you baby,” he laughed.

“That’s good at least you stick to one girl and not like five,” I said.

“That’s because you the girl of my dreams,” he said looking at me.

“Apparently Frank’s too,” I said.

“Well I am going to sit by Max again because I love him more,” I ran over and flopped myself in his lap.

“I love you too,” he told me.
“I thought you said you were going to sit on him,” Chelsea laughed.

“She can sit on me,” Frank said.

“You would enjoy that to much,” I told him.

“If you were naked,” he laughed.

“Only for Max,” I said, Gerard looked at me funny, “and Gerard too. But only on special occasions.”

“Yeah what about me,” Mikey said jokingly.

“Well since you didn’t talk to me at all today maybe never, and plus its looks like you have fallen for Becca,” I said.

“So,” he finally got out.

“Aw that’s sweet,” Chelsea said.

“Yeah it is,” Ray said laughing.

The bell rang I gave Max a quick kiss and ran off I knew Steven probably wanted to talk to me bout something stupid. I was right he was waiting by my locker. “Yes,” I said.

“Just wanted to check up on you and no Nicky’s tonight,” he said scratching his head.

“Uhm okay,” I questioned.

“I am having a girl over for dinner. So I need you to stay at someones house tonight please,” he looked at little sad.

“do you not like the chick or something,” I asked.

“Exactly, she kept asking and asking and I just gave in.”

“Can I stay at Max’s he is having a movie night,” I lied.

“Yeah sure I will call you when the girl leaves,” he walked off. Just then Pogue ran up and tackled me.

“You two love birds knock it off,” a teacher yelled.

“Ma’am this is my brother,” I yelled back.

I ran to dreaded history and Max left a note on my desk: what are you doing tonight.

Me: Having movie night at your house. :]

Max: okay I will meet you there.

Me: invite all our friends.

Max: okay I will.

I texted Chelsea, Ronnie, Gerard, Frank Mikey, Bob, Ray and Becca: movie night at Max’s you coming?

All said yes but Becca she had to work. The plan was set after school I went and dropped Becca off then came back and got Chelsea, Max, and Ronnie. We left to Max’s house.
Sign up to rate and review this story