Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

depths of my dreams

by alirae 1 review

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 874 words

0Unrated
When we got there Max’s parents where out of town, “alcohol,” Max asked.

I told him no. he didn’t get it out for anyone then, “What movies we watching,” Chelsea yelled.

“I was thinking a movie that you watch on a TV screen,” Bob said.

“Smart ass,” she hit him, “but I love you.”

“Blah, blah, blah, put in Nightmare before Christmas,” I said. Max got up and I kicked his butt.

“What was that for,” he asked.

“Because I love you,” I smiled.

“Haha funny I love you too,” he said. He put in the movie and came over to me, “get up,” I looked at him funny, “so you can sit on my lap.” I scooted over we had the whole couch to our selves.

“I have a better idea. Just sit down,” he sat down and I put my head in his lap. I wasn’t comfortable I got up and sat really close to him. My hand was on his leg and my head was resting on his chest. He had one arm around me and another on my leg. At once all the guys took off there shirts.

“Dammit you can’t do this to me,” I yelled.

“Do what,” Max asked.

“Surround me in hot guys with their shirts off and expect me just to look at you,” I buried my face in my hands and laid my face in Max’s crotch.

“Ali Uhm you are like, yeah,” he said.

“Yeah I know shut up. At least I am in your lap and not Frankie’s,” I got out.

“Uhm don’t be alarmed if he gets turned on by that,” Mikey said.

“I will take care of that if I need to,” I said jokingly, I brought my head back off and took off my shirt, “If you guys can take off your shirt I can too.”

“Same,” Chelsea said, and took off her shirt too.

With in five seconds all the guys said, “Be right back.”

“Wow,” she said, “that was weird.”

“I know how to make it weirder.”

“How this is going to be fun,” I stripped off my pants and sat there. Chelsea did the same.

“Okay I am better now. Uhm Ali Chelsea what happened to you pants.” Max asked.

“It was hot and my jeans were tight,” I said.

“Uhm okay,” he sat down and I sat in his lap.

“I love you,” I told him.

“I love you too,” he finally got out.

After the movie was over I called Steven, “hey Steven,” I said.

“Yes Ali.”

“I am staying the night at Chelsea’s. Call you when I get up it’s a weekend so I will be up late I am going over there now I love you.”

“I love you too bye,” I hung up. This was going to be fun not. I was going to be stuck in a house with two guys who like me. Whoo hoo. We all slept downstairs so we could walk down stairs I woke up and I had to go to the bathroom. I ran up their and did whatever. When I went down stairs Gerard was gone. I went in to his room, he was in there tossing and turning I woke him up, “Gerard are you okay,” I asked.

“Yeah I am fine,” he hugged me and held me tight.

I fell asleep in his arms, “Ali get up,” he woke me up.
“What I need to go I was supposed to be home fifteen minutes ago,” I grabbed my keys and phone and ran out the door. When I got in the door the chick from the night before was walking around in just bra and panties.

“Who are you,” she asked very rude.

“Ali, what’s it to you,” I asked.

“Well nothing,” she said I ran into my brothers room and jumped on him, “What the hell I thought you didn’t like her?”

“Yeah I don’t,” he said.

“Then why the fuck did you have sex with her,” I whispered.

“I didn’t did I. cover me she will stalk me now,” he whispered.

“You owe me BIG mister,” I told him. She walked in. Ah fuck I had nothing, “Have fun with this one Steven,” I mouthed I am sorry when I passed her and went to my room. Something hit me when I walked it to my room. I ran back in to the bathroom and got soaking wet and put a bucket on the floor like it had fallen off my door. Then ran in Steven's room, “Steven what the fuck. You pulled a mean prank on me. What the hell. I hate you,” I ran to my room.

Steven came running after me, “Nice,” was all he said.

“I fucking hate you,” I yelled we heard the front door close, “okay now for the water mess help me out.”

“Uhm you are on your own,” he said walking sown stairs.

“Steven, don’t be an asshole. Help me out here,” I yelled but he shut the door not even telling me where he was going. I grabbed my keys and went to the beach. Max was there.
Sign up to rate and review this story