Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

You know you love all the lies

by alirae 1 review

blah blah tunnel surfing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 686 words

0Unrated
I had my surfboard in the back of the car so I got it out and put the wax on and stuff and ran out there. I didn’t bother to talk to Max I just ran. I didn’t wreck at all. It felt good just getting away. I went far out where the waves aren’t as bad and just laid there on my board. The sun was setting and I decided to go into shore. Max ran up to me I guess he didn’t recognize me, “Hi I am Max what's your name,” I didn’t say anything I just kissed him. We fell in the sand, “Uhm I have a girlfriend,” he finally got out I just walked to my car and laughed. I put my board in the back and went back into the ocean he followed me.

I finally spoke, “I am your girlfriend silly,” he laughed.

“I feel really retarded now. You know that right?”

“Yeah,” I said pushing my hair out of my face. I went to shore and laid in the sand waiting to dry off, “I have towels in the car we can leave now,” I suggested.

“But I don’t want to go,” he looked at me and smiled. We didn’t talk at all we just watched the sunset and sat there in the sand.

“Okay now we really need to go. I am coming here tomorrow too. Do you want to come,” I asked slowly looking up at him.

“Sure I am going to invite the guys and Chelsea too,” he said.

“Fine by me,” I got up and ran to the car.

We drove off I dumped him off at his house and he kissed me, “Goodnight I love you.”

“I love you too,” I told him and drove off.

I walked in the door and immediately got yelled at, “Ali what the hell. No note. No phone call, you didn’t every have your cell phone,” Steven yelled.

“Uhm excuse me you didn’t even tell me where you went,” I fired back.

“Okay, but where were you,” he asked.

“I went surfing and Max was at the beach. He needed a lift home so I dumped him off he watched me surf for a bit.”

“Okay what are you doing tomorrow?”

“I am going to the beach with Chelsea and the guys.”

“Okay I want you to check in every once in a while, please.”

“Okay will do. Now I am going to bed good night,” I kissed him on the cheek and ran upstairs.

I woke up bright and early my normal school time, left a note and just hopped in the car. I went to Max’s house his parents were still gone. He forgot to lock the door. I walked in and up to his room and hopped on his bed, “Let’s go,” I yelled he got up he was still in his trunks.

“Fine,” he walked downstairs and hopped in my car. We went to Chelsea’s she was up already and Ronnie was walking to the beach we picked him up on the way. Everyone else was already there. I grabbed my bored the waves were beautiful. Max made fun of me as I stripped in to my bikini bottoms and surfer top. Once again I went out to where the wave weren’t going and just laid on my board Max was I was away I wanted to go see him so I caught the next wave it started I to tunnel and I hated it they always made me nervous. I rode it out anyway it was so pretty and peaceful I took it all in. and I finally wrecked. I was underwater I opened my eyes it was beautiful. I saw a turtle I finally realized I needed air and swam to the surface. I gasped for air like there was no tomorrow and found my board. I got on it and paddled my way to Max he sat on the edge of the board and we rode in together.
Sign up to rate and review this story