Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

hold your head hold it up high

by alirae 1 review

heres to the friends that were alibis

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 1198 words

0Unrated
I hopped in my car and when I started the engine Steven came outside along with Max and Pogue. “Make sure she gets home, and stay with her till I get there,” Steven said.

“Yes,” Max said.

“I am going to talk to Reid,” he went back in side.

“I love you Ali,” Pogue told me. I just turned away from him. I mean it meant a lot that he said that it’s just I am too mad to talk to anyone. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.
“Ali, are you okay,” Max asked. I slammed on the brakes. I just looked at him, “Okay then,” he said and I continued to drive I got to my house and it began to rain. I put up the top and ran to my room. Stripped down and got in my PJ’s Max came in and didn’t say a word just stripped down to his boxers and laid in bed with me. I faced him and kissed him. “I love you,” he told me.

“I love you too,” I said.

He hugged me and held me tight. Just the door slowly opened I didn’t move. He shook me. I rolled of to him, “I love you,” he said.

“I love you too, Goodnight,” I rolled back over and buried my dace in Max’s chest. I heard my door shut, and I fell back asleep. I was awoken by my alarms clock going off.
It was playing, ‘As Your Falling Down,” by Escape the Fate the CD Chelsea gave me. I got up, threw on clothes then I woke up Max, “Max get up let’s go,” he got up and threw on a pair of my jeans and one of my band tee’s. We had time to watch a little bit of mTV since Gerard was picking up Becca, her and Mikey were going out. Max was in the kitchen. Metro Station came one it was my favorite song by them, Shake It, I started dancing jumping around like a retard Max walked in on me being stupid I stopped then shrugged my shoulders and continued. I laughed I called up Chelsea, “hey you need a ride to school,” I asked.

“Nope, Bob got a car see you there,” she said.

I hung up the phone, “just me and you this morning,” I told Max. I ran upstairs and grabbed my amp and my bass and put them in the trunk, “Steven get up,” I yelled jumping on his bed. I got off and ripped off the sheets, “Whoa,” I yelled covering my eyes, “Get some god damn clothes on nasty,” I threw him boxers, jeans and a random t-shirt.

“Okay, I am up now,” he yelled.

“Well, me and Max are going bye,” I kissed him after he had gotten clothes on.

I couldn’t help but wonder what Max was thinking then I found out. When I came downstairs he put his arm around my waist and cupped my face with his other hand, I just wrapped my arms around his waist.

I heard Steven, “Hey Ali how, never mind,” was all he said. I pulled away from Max.

I was speechless I finally got out, “Wow!”

“Yeah, you want to try that again,” he asked.

“Yeah, wait we have school,” we ran out to the car and we drove off. When we pulled up Reid was.
“Oh shit,” was all I heard Reid say as he ran off.

“Hey Pogue,” I hugged him.

“Hey, he is pretty scared of you,” he said.

“Yeah I can tell,” I said laughing, “Well I am going, bye,” I gabbed Max’s hand and ran off. Nothing happened, until lunch. I had a run in with Reid’s new girlfriend oh it was fun trust me.

“So I heard you were lip locking with my boyfriend,” she said. I got up from where I was sitting and went off.

“Look bitch I don’t know who you think you are but one: he was lip locking with me, and two: I don’t have to take any of your shit,” I sat back down.

“Aw someone is sad Reid broke up with her,” After that comment I was bout to punch her but I ignored it, “Bitch I am talking to you,” she yelled and slapped me.

Gerard and Frank saw it coming they ran over and grabbed me held me down, “Bitch, answer me when I talk to you,” she yelled again.

I got up and got in her face and whispered, “Call me bitch one more time and see what happens.”

Reid came over, “Seriously don’t do it,” he told her.

“Bitch,” she said slowly. Except she only got out, “bi..”

I punched her and she fell I got on top of her, “Don’t ever call me a bitch ever,” Gerard and Frank tried to pull me off of her I just kept going. Then Max and Ronnie tried to help I punched them in the crotch, “let me finish this,” I yelled next thing I know Steven was holding me back. I started yelling at Reid, “I fucking hate you. Why do you have to be such a dick face,” I tried to escape from Steven's grasp on me, “fucking let me go,” I started to cry. He finally let go and I just ran to my car and left.

I got a call from the school, “Alejandra Strait, we need you to come to the school.”

“Okay,” I yelled and turned the car around. I walked into the office.

“Now, Ms. Strait what happened,” the guy asked.

“Well,” I said calmly, “the night before I was at Nicky’s with my brothers, ex-boyfriend, boyfriend and friends. Me and my ex-boyfriend got in a fight because he kissed me and I told him not to do that before and he wouldn’t leave me alone. So today this girl came up to me pocking fun of me and calling me a bitch excuse my language three times and slapped me and I just went off because I asked her to stop,” I finished.

“Okay then you will have five demerits and the other girl is getting suspended for three days for starting the fight,” he finished and walked out.

Steven hugged me right away, “Okay how long are you staying home,” he asked.

“None because I didn’t start it,” a said after we got out of the office. I felt good I was happy dancing and everything. Just then Max came up and started dancing.

“Why are we dancing?”

“Because I am not getting suspended,” I said. He kissed me. Steven pulled us apart, “I am sorry.”

Ah it was time to go home. All I wanted to do was sleep I crashed on the couch and Max laid on the floor by me. I just fell asleep, until I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it was Reid I just slammed the door in his face. He found the key and broke in, “Ali listen to me please,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story