Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

I am an out cast and i have an ambition

by alirae 1 review

i will not be a stupid girl rates and reveiws please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 666 words

0Unrated
We ran up to me room and sat on my bed. I knocked over a stack of CDs while getting on my bed and picked up two P!nk CDs. Mizzunderstood and the stupid girls one, I put in stupid girls and cracked up. Max looked at me funny.

“Would you want me to be a plastic or do you like the way I am all tomboyish,” I asked him.

“What the heck is plastic,” he asked.

I got up and dug though my closet grabbed a bunch of preppy clothes and a water bra I used for Halloween and put everything on. Make-up did my hair and came in the room, “That’s hot,” I said like Paris Hilton. He laughed.

“I love the tomboyish you,” he said as I stripped back to my basketball shorts and my wife beader and sat by him again. He kissed me when I sat down so I kissed him back. We were making out once again. One of his arms was sown the back of my pants and another was around my waist holding me close to him. My arms were around his neck. He pulled away from me I hoped off the bed grabbed my stuff and ran out to the car.

“Steven I am going out I will be home before ten,” Max followed me and we drove to the beach. When we got there I took my towel my amp and my bass out on the sand and began to play the bass for ‘Situations,’ Max began to sing when the guys pulled up Ronnie joined in I was laughing while they where singing. Chelsea came up and joined the Gerard just shook his head. Mikey wasn’t there he was with Becca.

“Ah crap it is almost ten I got to go. You coming Max,” I said getting up.

“Yeah,” he looked at me kind of sad.

“What's wrong,” I asked him.

“Nothing I am just tired,” he admitted.

“If you wanted to leave I would have taken you home you know that just because I love you,” I said and kissed him.

“Well I thought you might come back here and I just don’t trust Gerard that’s all,” he said as I closed the trunk.

“Really well I love you more anyways,” I said as I started the engine.

“I love you too,” he said before kissing me.

All I remember after that is crashing on my couch. Steven woke me up, “You got plans today,” he asked.

“Nope just school,” I hopped up and ran up stairs. I got dressed and came back downstairs. I grabbed a Jones soda, “Steven I am leaving see you at school,” I said running out the door.

I picked up Max he didn’t talk much that day till lunch. He put his arm around my waist and held me close to him. He was getting really protective around Gerard, “Max calm down I am with you not him,” I kissed him to reassure it and I didn’t get a text. I grabbed his arms like how I did at the mall and I wouldn’t let go I held him tight because I loved him, “I really do love you and I really do mean it,” I looked him in the eyes then I said it.

“I love you too,” I told him the rest of the week was really boring but during the weekend we did what ever we wanted I really just wanted to hang at the beach but they had a concert so I went to that. “Ali we are going,” Max yelled into the house.

“I am coming I was getting money and a drink,” I yelled.

“Gerard and Ronnie said to bring your bass because Mikey cant make it they need your help,” he told me.

“I have only been practicing for a week what the hell,” I said running outside. My bass was in the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story