Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capulet Cafe

I'll steak your heart

by alirae 1 review

i dont care i know it is short is i think it is good

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-23 - Updated: 2008-07-23 - 488 words

0Unrated
We got to the place, hell I had no idea where we were. The show went well I hated being up there I bout fell off stage Chelsea could tell she was laughing the whole time. After the performance I got the worst news, “Ali I need to talk to you,” Max pulled me away from everyone, “Uhm I don’t know how to say this,” my eyes started to water, “the reason my parent were out of town was because they where buying a house,” I got a hold of my self he probably wasn’t moving that far, “In Ohio,” he told me my jaw dropped and I just ran. Frank caught me I was crying I just buried my face in his chest and just screamed.

“Frank I don’t want him to go make him stay,” I pulled away from him and his shirt was soaked.

“Ali he just told you uh,” I just shook my head. I cried even worse when Max came up and wrapped his arms around me like he always did. I cried even worse. The next days were crap I had to put up with everyone worry about me nothing mad me happy. Not even surfing. I didn’t eat and ignored everyone, Max stopped calling me after the forth day he was gone. Frank and Gerard both asked me out on a date I was to depressed, but one day at lunch I realized something I had never before.

“Ali, this will be the last time I ask you will you go out on the date with me,” Frank asked I shrugged my shoulders and didn’t touch my food. Well I did put I was just playing with my food basically, “Please just give me a chance,” he begged.

“Why not,” I said throwing my jacket back on and putting the hood up, “Holy fuck I just realized something,” I yelled throwing my hood back.

“What,” they all yelled.

“It’s my fucking birthday,” I was in the best mood the rest of the day it was weird.

“Well happy birthday,” Frank said hugging me, “I love you,” he whispered in my ear and I got the same feeling I used to get around Max.

And it slipped out, “I love you too,” I he pulled back and looked at me, “you need a ride home after school,” he just shook his head. After school I saw Pogue and Steven leaning on his car, “yes,” I said walking to the car with Frank.

“What are you doing after, well, now,” he asked.

“I have a date,” I pointed to Frank.

“Okay happy birthday and remember my graduation tomorrow,” he said hugging me.

“Oh shit I forgot you were graduating this year,” I hopped in the car and drove off, “so where are we going,” I asked Frank while pulling to a stop.

“Nowhere,” and he kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story