Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

At the Hotel

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 3 reviews

Right now being with you is the only thing that makes sense.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 709 words

0Unrated
Rachel's POV

I managed to control my crying by now. Oh, how embarassing this was... but I'm sure Chris would understand. We walked inside the hotel and Chris led me to his room. It was empty. "Where's your dad?" I asked.

"He's in the room over," Chris said, grabbing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks," I said, sipping the water. My hand was shaking. "I think I'm gonna lay down."

"Okay." Chris walked with me to the bed. "I'm gonna go tell my dad you're here. Are you gonna be okay here for a minute?" I nodded and watched him walk out of the room. I am a little shocked. One minute I'm outside crying, now I'm in Chris's hotel room. My mind seemed blank. Maybe that's good. I didn't want to think about Gerard right now. I can worry about that later.

Chris's POV

"So she's gonna stay here tonight. Is that okay?"

My dad looked unsure. "I don't know Chris, I mean, I'm nervous about your girlfriend spending the night."

"I know Dad, but trust me, nothings gonna happen. I'm better than that. Rachel is just really upset. I think Gerard and her got in a fight... she doesn't want to be around him right now."

"Alright," my dad said. "I must be crazy to allow this, but I trust you."

"Thanks so much," I said, giving him a hug. He nodded I walked back to my room. Rachel was lying down, her eyes blank, staring off into space. She didn't notice me come in. Her eye makeup was all over the place and her eyes were red. I still thought she looked beautiful. I lay down next to her and held her in my arms. For a second I saw her smile. But it left as quickly as it came.

"Are you okay?" That was a stupid question. Look at her of course she isn't!

There was a small pause. And then she spoke. "I will be." After another minute if silence, I heard her again. "Thank you." She turned around to face me.

God, she was so beautiful. I almost couldn't speak. I had to take a few seconds to find my voice. "No problem," I said. "I'd do anything for you."

She smiled. It made me so happy, since I know she doesn't smile much. I really wanted to kiss her. But I knew she was upset, I didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage of her, and I was too nervous anyway.

Rachel's POV

Everything seemed so perfect. I wasn't worried anymore and I actually felt a little happy. It felt nice to be in Chris's arms.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked.

I automatically shook my head. But then I remembered my promise. I hadn't eaten since this morning. And I did want to get better. I wasn't hungry, but I should eat anyway. "Actually, yea," I said.

"Okay, wait here," he said. "I'll go down to the buffet and get you something."

I got up with him. "I wanna come too," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, lemme just clean off my makeup," I said, jesturing to the black and purple smeared all over my eyes.

"Okay, the bathroom's right there."

"I'll be right out," I said, already in a better mood. I just wonder how long it'll last.



Chris's POV

When she came out of the bathroom, she looked even more beautiful. And she seemed in a better mood. Seeing her like that made me smile. She was still wearing my hoodie. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We started to walk to the door, but then she stopped. "Chris?" She said.

I turned to face her. "Yeah?"

She took both of my hands and looked up at me. "I just wanted to say thanks again... for everything. Right now being with you is the only thing that makes sense. And tomorrow, I'm going to apologize to Gerard and thank him too. I owe him a lot."

"You're welcome," I said. "And I'm glad you're going to work things out with Gerard. He really does care about you, and so do I and I want only the best-"

She cut me off there by stepping forward and kissing me.
Sign up to rate and review this story