Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Good Morning

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 257 words

0Unrated
The next morning
Chris's POV


She ended up falling asleep in my arms that night. When I woke up I was in a good mood just seeing her next to me. We both fell asleep in our clothes, which was uncomfortable, but oh well. Rachel had a long night, so I decided to let her sleep some more. I kissed her head and reluctantly left her side to pack my stuff.

One hour later

"Rachel..."

"Hmmm?"

"Come on, time to get up."

"Mmmm..."

I sighed. She pulled the hood of my sweater over her head and buried her face in the pillow. It was cute seeing her all tired, but she had to get up. My dad and I were ready to leave and she had to go back to Gerard.

"Rachel I don't wanna do this to you but I guess I have to." I opened the curtains wide, squinting in the bright sun, and pulled the blankets off of her.

"Come on babe, get up," I said, trying to pry the pillow away from her. She shook her head with her eyes shut tight. I laughed and finally got the thing away from her.

She groaned, trying to hide from the light. "You turned on the sunnnnnnn..."

"That's right miss vampire, now get your ass up, come on."

She sat up and tried to look angry. "You suck," she said playfully.

"Aw come on," I said smiling. "Where's my good morning kiss?"

She laughed and pulled me towards her. And... you know what happens then. (:
Sign up to rate and review this story