Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 11

by arquero333 2 reviews

Chapter 11

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 1126 words

0Unrated
Wanna fear a funny story? Last night I was up until about 5AM writing. I had up to about chapter 14 done and guess what? Its gone. Funny eh? Haha, no. I was so p-o'ed this morning!! Grr. I re-wrote this much because I wanted to give you guys an update, but I have this thing about writing stuff twice. Drives me crazy. So here you go!

--------------

~Third Person POV~

Patrick, Andy and Joe were fighting the vampires. Patrick had managed to kill a few, and the other two wounded some, but there were still many of them in the house. They heard Pete scream upstairs, and everyone stopped. Even the vampires. As if the scream was their order, the vampires left the house. Some running out, others teleporting. The boys remained in their fighting stances until all the vampires left, in case they were trying to trick them. As soon as they were gone, the three ran upstairs. Andy got there first and saw Cali's door open and the light off. He turned towards the door and saw Pete laying on the floor unconscious with blood gushing out of his neck.
"Pete!" He screamed and ran to his side. Joe and Patrick were in the room seconds after.
"Oh shit." Joe whispered when he saw Pete.
"Pete? Can you hear me?" Patrick yelled, slapping Pete lighting in the face to try to wake him up.
"What are we gunna do?" Joe asked.
"Theres only one thing we can do." Patrick said.
"No." Andy looked up at him. "We can't."
"We have to." Patrick reasoned. "Joe, go into my room. Remember that vampire blood we collected a few weeks ago?"
"Yeah." Joe nodded.
"Get it." Patrick told him. Joe ran downstairs.
"What are we gunna tell him?" Andy asked. "That we turned him into a vampire?"
"He won't remember much. Too much blood loss." Patrick sighed. "We'll just tell him Beckett did it."
"We're gunna lie to him?" Andy asked. Patrick just nodded. Joe ran back into the room.
"Here." He handed Patrick the vial of blood.
"No, we have to all agree. When Pete wakes up, he won't remember much of what happened. We'll tell him that Beckett turned him." Patrick told them. Joe nodded. Patrick looked at Andy, who sighed but nodded. Patrick sighed and opened the vial, pouring it into Pete's mouth. When the vial was empty, he put it in his back pocket and stood up, backing away from Pete. The other two looked confused, but followed. They waited... but nothing happened.

Suddenly, Pete's eyes opened wide and he started writhing around on the floor, screaming, as if he was in the most excruciating pain he had ever been in.
"Whats happening?" Joe yelled over Pete, who didn't even seem to hear him.
"He's dying." Patrick yelled back.
"WHAT!?" Andy yelled.
"His body needs to die in order to become a vampire. He's feeling his body dieing." Patrick answered. They watched one of their best friends writing around in pain, knowing that not only could they do nothing to stop it, but they had been the ones to do it.

~Cali's POV~

I was in a dark room. I couldn't see anything. I had been there for what seemed like forever. I had tried to feel my way around to see if there was anything in the room, but I couldn't find anything. My eyes adjusted to the dark a little while ago, but it still didn't help much. I could make out where the door was, but that was about it.
It felt like I was sitting on a concrete floor and the walls were stone or concrete too. I felt like I was in a prison cell except without any bars. I heard footsteps walking towards the door. I wasn't sure if I wanted them to come in here or pass. If they came in I might get some answers, but they might also... I don't want to think about it. I heard the footsteps stop. I heard two people talking outside for a moment when the door opened. The room was flooded with light and I held my arm in front of me to shield my eyes. I saw someone's silhouette in the door.
"Who are you? What do you want with me?" I screamed.
"Relax. Its me." I heard a male voice say. I saw the person lift their hand an a light came on. I quickly shut my eyes against the brightness. I opened them again to see...
"Brendon?" I asked.
"Yeah. Come on." He walked over to me and put out his hand to help me up. I took it and he lead me out of the room.
"Whats going on?" I asked him as he lead me into the hallway. The hall was dark, but it had faint light, I'm not sure where it was coming from though. The walls were a dark cherry colour, it looked like anyways, and they had all these intricate designs on them.
"What do you mean?" He looked at me, but continued to walk.
"How'd I get here. I don't even remember. Why am I here?" I asked.
"Well, its not my place to say." I thought I saw him smirk, but it was gone as soon as it came. "I'm sure William will te-"
"William! Where is he?" I cut him off.
"He's just in his study, its down the hall. Not much longer." He told me. I nodded and kept walking, eager to see someone I knew. Not that I didn't know Brendon, but I knew William better.

We reached a huge door and Brendon knocked.
"Enter." I heard a muffled voice. I assumed it was William. Brendon opened the door and brought me in. The room was a fair sized room. There was a desk in the middle of the room, a fireplace to one side, and bookshelves all along the back wall. William was sitting in a chair behind the desk. As soon as I saw him I let go of Brendon's hand and ran towards him.
"Cali." He smiled and ran towards me. He caught me in a hug and we stood there for a moment. I heard the door close and I looked and Brendon was gone.
"William, why am I here?" I asked. His smiled faded.
"Well, its a rather long story, and as much as it will hurt me to tell you, I will. You deserve to know the truth."

-----------
Ohh! Still a little angry, but pretty happy that I was able to make this pretty much what it was last night. What he going to tell her? Only I know. MUAHAHAAHA. Remember, reviews get the story out faster =]
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story