Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Underdog

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 606 words

0Unrated
Underdog


Alexiz, Bridget, and Izzi stood outside the doors of the concert center breathing in the cool night air.

"That was AMAZING!! And Nick was totally flirting with you!, Izz" Alexiz said

"Yeah right. He is a world famous rockstar. He could have Jessica Alba if he wanted. Why on earth would he be interested in me?" Izzi replied looking down at feet.

"Well for one he'd have to fight Joe for Jessica, and why on earth wouldn't he be interested in you?" Bridget said linking arms with her.

"She's got you there my Dear Izzi. " Alexiz said linking her arm in Izzi's free arm, "I mean seriously you are so his type. You both love music, Diet Coke, and baseball."

"Not to mention you both have a weird sock fetish.” Bridget said trying to keep positive.
"And Izobel Jaxon look at me. You're beautiful, warm, witty, and smart. Any guy on this planet would be lucky to have you. Especially Nick." Alexiz said sternly.

"Guys, it doesn't even matter if I'm his type or not I'm never going to meet him. I mean did you see the line for the meet and greet? They'll probably be there for three more hours meeting and greeting."

"Meeting and Greeting..."Bridget said with giggle.

"Bee, lets try keep focus here, “Alexiz said "We will meet him some how."

¤¤¤¤

Nick watched excited fans line up for the meet and greet. He watched closely but he didn't see "the one".

Two and a half hours later they signed the last cd and took the last picture. Nick forced a smile and tried to sound happy. This girl was practically in tears over him and he didn't want his own disappointment to ruin this moment for her.

"Thank you soooo much!" the girl said hugging all three of them tightly around the neck. "You have no idea how much your music means to me. I really love you guys."

Now Nick felt really bad.

After she left the made their way back to the big black tour bus waiting outside behind the building. Nick climbed aboard behind his brothers who went strait to the bunks in the back of the bus. As much as he loved his clothes he got wear on tour he wanted nothing more than his own pajamas, and his own bed....well bunk.

After he changed his clothes and climbed into his bunk and pulled out his iPod, turned it on and pulled the curtain around his bunk closed. He just needed to relax and forget about all this. Just as he was drifting off to sleep, he was blinded by Joe pulling back the curtain and Kevin and shining him in the face with a flashlight shaking him.

"Yo, Fro Bro. Spill. "Kevin said in a loud whisper.

"Go away. I don't want to talk about it." Nick said rolling over.

"Don't make me get Frankie." Joe said rolling him back to face them.

"What?" Nick said rolling over to is stomach and dropping his face onto the pillow and saying something muffled by it.

"Okay, tell us. Not the pillow." Kevin trying to roll his brother back over.

"She wasn't there. And I'll probably never see her again. I don't even know even her name. So just drop it okay?" Nick said lifting his head off the pillow just enough to be heard.

"Nick, we're gonna find her. I mean we're the Jonas Brothers for Pete's sake!" Joe said, closing the curtain, "Sweet dreams Little Buddy. I've got a plan to cook up."

Watch out for that girl. One day she may change the world
Sign up to rate and review this story