Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Kung Fu Grip

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 515 words

0Unrated
Kung Fu Grip


Three weeks had passed since they had played the concert that had so affected Nick. They had played seventeen venues since then and he had not seen "The One" nor did he believe he would ever again.

But Joe thought differently.

They were playing at an arena about an hour away. And Joe was convinced that she would be there.

Nick was content in letting him believe this, until Frankie got a hold of this bit of information.

They had been working on sound checks and making sure the stage was ready for the performance that night.

When they were finished Joe came up behind Nick and mussed his already wild hair, "So what are you going to do if she's here to night ,man?" Joe said jumping up and down several times.

"Dude, calm down. How many Red Bulls have you had today?"

"Just four."

"Just four? Man, I hope she's not here tonight, you might scare her away."

"Might scare who away?" Frankie said as he flew past on his scooter.

"No one." Kevin said putting his hands on Joe's shoulder to stop the jumping-jacks he had just broke out in.

"OHHHHHH! Bubba's got a girlfriend Frankie said as he flew off towards their mother who was talking with a sound tech.

"Mommy! Mommy! Guess what! Guess what!”

Kevin, Nick, and Joe all flew off towards Frankie. Joe picked him up and turned upside down and Kevin and Nick clapped their hands over his mouth.

"What honey?" She said after she had finished her conversation.

"Bubba's got a girlfriend!" He said still hanging upside down in Joe's arms

She automatically looked at Joe, "Joseph?"

"Wrong Bubba." He said and nodded his head towards Nick, "He's the one you want."

"Put him down, Joseph. And Nicolas, honey, what are the are they talking about?" She said
"This girl, at a concert a few weeks ago, no big deal. I mean I didn't really even get a chance to meet her. "Nick said looking down at his feet

"No big deal?" Kevin said, "That's an understatement.”

"No, really it's not. I'll probably never see her again anyways.”

¤¤¤¤

They were almost through the first half of the show. The crowd was insanely crazy. The energy was good for Nick but of the 12,000 people in the arena he didn't the one face he needed to see.

¤¤¤¤

"Izzi, listen to me you cant keep denying this."

"Lex, I'm not denying anything.

"You are and you know it. You're in love with Nick Jonas."

"Yeah so what if I am, Bee? I mean so are the other 5 billion other girls in the world. What makes me any different?"

"We were standing right next to you. He couldn't take his eyes off you. And you know it."

"I bet he doesn't even remember me."

"You never know, Izz, he could be off some where agonizing over you."

"Oh please. That will be the day. Now go to sleep."

Never let her slip, away she'd be my girl.
She'd be my darlin I would be her hero too
Sign up to rate and review this story