Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Burnin' Up

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Oh. My. Jonas. I am so happy for this story! Althougth this chapter is a little shaky. But I think I've got all the kinks worked out. This chapter is named after the new song "Burnin' Up" from the ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 606 words

0Unrated
"Izzi you have to go they're doing this for you!"Alexiz said as the three of them sat down at the small cafe` where they were eating lunch.

"Yea, Izz. He wouldn't do this if he didn't love you." Bridget said sipping her Latte`

"We have had this conversation before. How many pretty, green eyed girls were at that
concert? It can't possibly be me. I'm not going. That all there is too it." Izzi said taking a bite of her salad.

"But, let's just say that, by some amazing twist of fate, that it was you-"

"Lex, its not me, okay? As much as I'd like for it to be, it's not! Now we can argue about, this or we can enjoy our lunch."

"Fine. Dont go." Bridget said, "But you can't get out of going to my birthday party this weekend that easily."

"I wouldn't miss it for the for the world, Bee" Izzi said.

¤¤¤¤

"Come on, Nick." Joe said standing next to the bathroom door, "you have got to come out sometime."

"Yea, I gotta go!" Framkie said dancing around infront of the door.

As the door cracked open, Frankie dashed in as Nick slipped out.

"You agreed to do this, you can't go back on it now." Kevin said as the dropped onto the couch.

"More like threatened within an inch of my life."

"We didn't say that. I just said we'd tie you to the top of the bus and then let Joe drive it from here to California." Kevin said patting his brother on the back.

"Exactly!" Nick replied.

"What are you saying I'm a bad driver?" Joe asked elbowing him in the ribs.

"Dude, you're a terrible driver." Nick said rubbing his temples.

"Thanks Bro, that really helped my self-esteem." Joe anwsered sarcastically.

"Listen just a few songs. Then we do a meet and greet and if she's not there she's not going to be. Okay? No more suprise shows or anything, deal?"

"Deal." Kevin said.

Nick couldn't believe they had done all this. They had schedued a suprize concert at the same concert center where he had seen her. This whole "Finding Cinderella" thing had gotten totally blown out of proportion in his opinion. They had been getting calls for interveiws left and right. And to top it off he had counted 256 "Nick, I'm your Cinderella!" signs at the last three shows alone.

"C'mon little bro. Showtime." Kevin said pulling Nick to his feet.

¤¤¤¤

They finished the show, and headed to get ready to meet the fans.

"You ready?" Joe asked

"If I'm not now, I"ll never be"

"Are you sure? There were a lot of girls out there. They were really crazy too."Joe said

"Well, you would be going crazy if you knew that Nick Jonas was looking for a girl at a concert you just happened to be at."Kevin said looking at his brother

"Dude, he's my brother!"

"Well, if he wasn't your brother."

"Dude, I'm a Dude!"

"Well, if you were a-"

"Guys!"Nick said, "Get serious they're coming."

¤¤¤¤

An three hours later they were back on the bus rolling down the road.

"C'mon Nick. Cheer up." Joe said giving his brother a reassuring squeeze on the sholuder, "We're gonna be staying in a hotel this weekend. We'll order room service a millon times, drink a ton of Red Bull, and play Halo til our thumbs fall off. Soud good?"
"Yea. Whatever. Night Dude."Nick said

Walk in the room,
All I can see is you,
Starin' me down
I know you feel it too
Burning up, burning up for you baby
Sign up to rate and review this story