Categories > Anime/Manga > s-CRY-ed > His Promise

Scheris's Decision

by anicka 0 reviews

Ryuhou makes a promise to Scheris to protect her. This promise brings them closer than ever before.

Category: s-CRY-ed - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Asuka Tachibana, Ryuhou Ryu, Scheris Adjani - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-02-28 - Updated: 2006-03-01 - 590 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own s-CRY-ed


Scheris gazed out the window in the walkway. Tears fell down her face quietly and softly. She did not know what to do, but she had to face it now that it had pushed itself back into her dreams.

She held up the necklace she always wore hidden beneath her HOLY uniform. It had a blue star charm on it that shimmered in the moonlight. She had received it from her mother when she was still a child. It was the only real memory that she had since before she was imprisoned.

Why did he have to remind her? Why?

She turned around and walked over to the wall across from the window. She slid down the wall and hugged her knees to her chest.

Her mind was consumed with many thoughts. She kept thinking about Ryuhou and what she had said to him. She thought about her life at HOLY. It was her first real home. It was the first place that made her truly happy. She thought about Sato and his cruel ways. He cause destruction. She hated destruction.

Auska Tachibana was walking down the hall and stopped in front of her. "What is it Scheris?"

Scheris looked being broken from her trance. "Tachibana! I didn't hear you coming down the hall."

"That charm is very nice. Where did you get it? I didn't know that you wore jewelry," Tachibana said.

Scheris looked down at her charm again. "I don't. I just wear this. Someone I know gave it to me."

"Oh. By the way, where is Ryuhou? You two are usually always together."

Scheris turned her attention back to him. "I don't know, and I don't care."

Tachibana looked surprised. "You two got into a fight?"

"Not really a fight. We just shared words is all."

"Maybe you should talk to him about it."

"I don't know if I can," Scheris simply replied.

Footsteps were heard coming down the hall. Tachibana and Scheris both looked just to see another member of HOLY. His name was Watanabe , Takashi. He had light brown hair and walked very heavily as if he was bouncing.

Takashi looked over at Scheris and Tachibana. He thought about stopping to find out what they were talking about, but he decided against it. Scheris was the type to lash out at someone if she was angry. She did not get that way very often, but when she did it could be bad. He continued to walk to his destination, Commander Sigmar's office.

Tachibana looked back to Scheris. "I need to go now, but think about it, okay? See you later." With that said, he walked off.

Scheris stood back up. She knew he was right. She knew it, but she could not bring herself to go back to him quite yet. She just needed some more time alone, without him. She did not even want to be with HOLY. She just wanted to be free of everything for just a few moments, but here she was ready for her next orders. 'Ryuhou must be waiting, too.'

She paced back in forth a few times then decided. She turned the corner and headed toward Ryuhou's room. 'Yeah, this is it, Scheris. It's time to do what you know you have to do. You have to tell him. It's time for him to know. It's time for you to know. I can do this. I know I can.'



Author's Note: Thanks to the people who reviewed. I'm glad you like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story