Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > The Afterworld

Searching For Answers

by BlackRaven66 0 reviews

Beastboy, is eager to find Anadie again....and maybe....for more then one reason?

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Beast Boy,Cyborg,Raven,Robin,Starfire - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 366 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3. Searching For Answers
Amanda hurried out of the door of her job, cashier. She wanted to be the first one to the tower tonite. Although she nows that Beastboy, Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg. Live closer. She drove home quickly, and grabbed her uniform. Once she reached the tower. She realised that she made it first. Beastboy arrived shortly, and gave Raven the chance. "Beastboy, what's wrong you?" She asked walking up to him cautiously. It's been weeks since their meet up today, so many things seemed different about Beastboy.For one, his eyes were rather tired. he looked like he hadn't slept in ages. Next of all, he sounded different. Although Beastboy only said hi, Raven noticed his voice was darker. He seemed hyper then usual, and his hair had grown down to hang alittle over his face. A spike of hair covered his right eye.He also had a little bit of stubble. "uh, late night work, and I have a lot of things on my mind. "I highly doubt that one." she said as she stood facing the ocean waiting for the others. Starfire appeared along with Robin. "Sorry we did not make it last time friends." Starfire said sadly glancing from Raven to Beastboy. Then to Robin. "We both had some stuff to do." She said softly. Robin looked to Beastboy and walked over to start chatting. Cyborg came upon the team last, and out of breath too. "I had to run." was all he said before collapsing on the ground. Raven walked up to Cyborg and asked what was wrong. "Uhh, I saw her." Beastboy's eyes widend and he ran over to Cyborg. "Where is she!" he yelled loudly. Cyborg got off the ground and turned torward the city. "The bay." He said pointing. "She's not getting away." Beastboy said flying away eagerly." Raven's eyes became determened and she flew off not to far away. "wait!" she yelled as she tried to catch up. Starfire grabbed cyborg in on ar, and Robin in the other. "Alright, Let's go." she said, as she flew them off, following the other Titans to the bay. Wondering what their villian they were approcing looked like.
Sign up to rate and review this story