Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > The Afterworld

Runaway Titan

by BlackRaven66 0 reviews

Secrets are found out.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Beast Boy,Cyborg,Raven,Robin,Starfire - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 796 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4. The Follower.
They finnaly reached the pier, to see Anadie sitting there and boiling the ocean over the edge. "HEY!" Robin yelled making her turn to face them.Without warning, her eyes turned dark blue and she shot some acid at the dock betweeen them.Once again. She also did the same behind them so they were stranded where they were. Then made the wood almost burning hot. Raven jumped off the wood, and made two blasts of dark energy torward her. She dodged but lost her balance and fell so she was dangeling from the edge. Starfire jumped forward and sent sevreal starbolts her way. Raven gasped and put a sheild around Anadie. "Starfire, she can't control her powers, those starbolts could really harm her." Raven said as she rose the edge of the dock farther up, so that he was hanging at least 3ft of the ground. Robin, Cyborg and Beastboy just stared as Raven, gently disactivated the sheild. Anadie looked down and paniced. Her eyes turned blue and she started to shoot acid on the ground. Then she flew of in the direction of the pond, in the forest. Once everyone recovered from the acid attack, they looked up to realise that Anadie disapered. "Great." Robin mumbled. "She does put up quite the fight." Starfire said confused. Raven turned around to face the others, muted. Beastboy stared at the sky for the longest time, and Cyborg was scanning the area for her. "Well." He said 3 minutes later. "She's heading to the park." Beastboy automaticly turned into a hawk and flew off in that direction. Raven turned around for a breif second and became alarmed. "I'm going to follow him." She said to the others before flying off, quit a distance away from Beastboy. Starfire turned to the others. "I suppose we should, too, follow them?" She asked confused. "No, we'll see them again next week. Or so." Robin said walking back down the pier. Cyborg not far behind. Starfire blinked a couple times, before gaining speed to catch up with her friends.

Anadie sat by the pond, under a tree, crying. She would never try and let anybody figure out what was really wrong with her. At least not just anyone. Beastboy appeared behind the tree and walked around to the front. "Hi." He said softly walking up to her. "What, do you want? To beat me again?" she said looking down at the ground. Beastboy's eyes widened and he sat down beside her. "No, I just wanted to see if your ok. I know that your having problems. I've experianced a girl like that before.She used to be my friend. All I know about her now, is that she attends some high school." Beastboy said explaining to her. Anadie's eyes grew and she turned to Beastboy. "What, was her name?" she asked eagerly. Beastboy studied her face, before speaking. "Terra." He said softly. Anadie faced the water and tried not to cry anymore then she was. "Oh." she whispered. Raven sat in the distance listening behind a tree. She couldn't belive that Beastboy would have the nerve to go up to her like that. "she was, really nice to me." Beastboy added blushing. "She acutally reminds me of you." Anadie turned to face him for a nanosecond, then turned away. "No, I, I truly doubt that I look anything like her." She stutterd before getting up. "The only thing I don't get is, why your friends attack me." She asked confused. Beastboy stood up suddenly and began to walk behind her. "Well, they think your evil. Especially Raven, I think." Raven's anger bubbled with-in her. "Yes, I know." Anadie said facing him. "She, scares me." She added frezzing in her path. Beastboy chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder. "Yea, me too." Anadie tensed up and acidently blasted acid at Beastboy, sending him back a few feet. "Oh my gosh! I'm sooo sorry. Majorly, didn't mean anything. Don't attack me." She blurted covering her face. Beastboy shook his head to clear his dizziness, and got up. "Hey, it's no problem." Anadie turned away from him. "Yea right." she whispered. "Look, Beastboy." she said turning to face him. "I really have to go now." she said floating off the ground a couple of inches. "Oh, um , ok then." he said backing up alittle. "I'll seeya." she said flying off in the other direction. Beastboy sighed, then flew off torward his house. Raven's face was stopped in shock. This was a total replay of when Terra was with Beastboy. "I can't let this happen again!" Raven exclaimed flying off to her house.



I made this chapter longer then the others, because I lost my writers block. YAY! plz review and hit. =0
Sign up to rate and review this story