Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Chapter 10

by xXBrokenxRosesXx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 1594 words - Complete

?Blocked
PREVIOUSLY
“Gerard, fuck him.”

I cried out.

“No please, no,” I cried. “I can’t take anymore, please, anything but this.”

“No.” Adrian replied sharply. “You’ll do what I want you to and right now Gerard fucking you is sounding pretty good, so get comfortable there bitch ‘cause this ain’t stopping any time soon.”

I buried my head into my arms. I wouldn’t be able to do this. I couldn’t.

I felt Gerard move around behind me, felt his hot tears hit my back as he leant over me. I heard a brief sucking sound and felt Gerard’s fingers at my entrance and choked on my breath.

This wasn’t about to happen.




~~~~~~~~~Chapter10


I felt a searing pain as Gerard entered one finger slowly into me. I cried and begged out for him to stop. All he did was cry into my ear and repeat “I’m sorry.”

“Add another one,” Adriann commanded, kneeling down in front of me and holding my hips to prevent me from moving. Gerard obeyed, slowly twisting his fingers inside of me as if that would ease the pain of what was happening.

“That’s enough.” Called Adriann, pulling away from me and tugging his jeans down his legs, disposing of his top in a similar fashion. He ran his hands through my hair. “Fuck him,” he said to Gerard. “Enjoy it.” He rasped to me.

I heard Gerard spit into his hand and rub it over himself.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered as I felt the head of his cock against my entrance. I screamed as he pushed himself inside of me. Adriann clamped his hand over my mouth, silencing me.

The searing pain in my body caused white pin pricks of light to flash behind my now tightly clenched eyes. I screamed into Adriann’s hand as Gerard moved slowly inside of me, trying to be as gentle as he could. He tried to find my prostate, make it as pleasurable as he could but nothing could change the fact that this was like torture to me.

I suddenly choked as Adriann pushed his cock into my mouth, groaning loudly. I couldn’t help it, the contents of my stomach began to rise, and I tried to hold back, knowing that things wouldn’t go in my favour if I did happen to throw up. My attempts were futile though and only moments later the contents of my stomach were over the bed sheets. I cried out as Adriann backhanded me. My head snapped to the side and I heard Gerard shout some kind of protest but Adriann’s hands remained on my shoulders, preventing me from getting away. I tasted the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and poked my tongue between my lips, instantly finding the offending cut. It was bruising up already.

Barely giving me a chance of a breather, Adriann pushed himself into my mouth once again. “Don’t dare stop.” He snarled at Gerard. Gerard started moving once again, trying to go slowly to cause me less pain. It didn’t work but I slowly began to find my self growing numb to the pain and to the situation. I closed my eyes and let my mouth just hang loosely around Adriann. I felt Adriann leaning across myself and acknowledged Gerard moving faster and harder within me but I was numb to it. In my head I was anywhere, anywhere away from here. I imagined myself lost in a sea of people, my ears numb and my chest thumping in time with the speakers coming from the stage of a nameless gig. Completely unaware of the people around me and only focused on the mind-blowing music. I was torn from my dream to the harsh reality I was in when I felt a hand gripping my cock. Adriann.

“Aw baby, are you not enjoying this? Not enjoying getting fucked from both ends? But Gerard is. He loves every second of fucking you with me here fucking your mouth and controlling every move he makes.” Just to prove his point Adriann grasped Gerard’s hips and slammed him hard into me. I wanted to cry, wanted to have some physical way of releasing the pain and torment which was constantly flowing through me, yet I couldn’t. My tears had left me, abandoned me here on my own and there was nothing I could do. I heard Gerard cry out at the same time I heard the sound of skin on skin. Suddenly Adriann moved from in front of me, keeping a hold of my hip with one hand to keep me still and making his was round to my side. He must’ve used his other hand to control Gerard’s movements as they became harder and quicker inside of me. An unbearable pain passed through my body as Gerard came, gasping out my name and resting his head on my back. I daren’t move. Then there was commotion. I heard a large crash and an ear-splitting yell and Gerard wrenched from my back. I took the moment to spin around; only just taking the sight of Adriann lying on the floor with Frank stood there, hands clasped around a metal baseball bat before I grabbed my towel and ran, ignoring the pain. My primal instincts telling me to get the fuck out.

I didn’t know where I was going and I almost broke my neck, practically tripping down the stairs to get to Gerard’s room but that didn’t matter. I slammed the door shut and clasped the lock, collapsing against the door and finally succumbing to the tears that had abandoned me in my own room.


Frank’s P.O.V

I walked the distance to Mikey and Gerard’s house, quickening my pace. I felt it, something inside me screamed out danger and I broke into a run. It was light, around 5.45am when I woke up and instantly I knew, I had to get there as soon as possible. It was around 6am now as I rounded the corner and Mikey and Gerard’s house came into view. I walked up the path, debating whether or not to ring the doorbell. Something about this whole situation was setting alarm bells and when I heard a cry from inside the house I quietly opened the door and let myself in. I opened the small closet in the hallway, pulling out the metal baseball they kept in there before creeping upstairs. I slowly pushed open the door into Mikey’s room and peered around the gap. What I saw shocked and horrified me beyond words. Gerard was on top of Mikey was on all fours on the bed, surrounded by what I assumed was his own sick. Adriann was standing by Gerard, controlling his movements into Mikey.

Gerard cried out, suddenly and I realised he had reached his peak, tears falling down his cheeks. I sneaked into the room and crept up behind Adriann. SMACK the metal baseball bat collided with his head causing him to let out a yell and collapse onto the floor.

Everything happened so quickly.

Gerard pulled away from Mikey, collapsing to the floor, hysterical with sobs, I stood with the bat clasped in my hands, my feet not able to do anything, even as Mikey suddenly got up from the bed and dashed down the stairs.

I dropped the bat.

“What just happened?” I asked quietly.

“He forced me...he made me.” The rest of Gerard words choked in his throat leaving only his sobs, his tears. I hurried over to him, wrapping my arms around his naked torso.

“It’s over,” I whispered. “It’s over.”

I handed him a pair of boxers from his drawers and removed the shoelaces from an old pair of sneakers by the door. I tied Adriann’s wrists together with them. I checked his pulse, weak. I dressed him in his clothes, wiping his cock off.

“Gerard? Gee I need to get this piece of shit away from here ok? I’m gonna take him back round to his house alright. I need you to check on Mikey ok? You think you can do that for me?”

Gerard nodded slowly, crawling to the door and using it to help him stand up. I lift Adriann over my shoulder and carried him downstairs, suddenly eternally grateful that it was so early in the morning on a weekend. Nobody would be up at this ungodly hour. I hurried out the back door and over the small picket fence in the back garden before slyly going through the back door. I untied his wrists, careful that I had left no mark. I laid him at the bottom of the stairs, rearranging his body in a way it would look like he had fallen down the stairs. I could only hope I had hit him hard enough that he would not remember or he would end up dying at the bottom of the stairs and everyone would believe he had fallen. It’s all I could hope for, as disgusting as that is, but I didn’t want him anywhere near Mikey and Gerard ever again, he had done enough damage. After checking everything was in order I went back out through the door, wiping any fingerprints from the door handle and checking there was no footprints leading between the two gardens. I hurried back over to Gerard and Mikey’s house.
Sign up to rate and review this story