Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Archie's Journal

Archie's Journal

by greenflower 2 reviews

I'm new here so this is a first for me. The title says it all.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 475 words

1Original
Hey everyone. This is my first time doing this so I’m not sure how it goes. Anyways…
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Class of the Titans. So sad.
♦ ♦ ♦


July 29, 2008. My room. 2:34am.

I can’t sleep. I am so tired but I can’t sleep. My mind is going a mile a minute filled with images of her. The girl I can’t get out of my head ever since I saw her take out that monster all by herself. The fighter indeed.

Wouldn’t it make more sense if the fighter and the warrior were together? We’re basically the same thing. Why should she then be with the leader? What does he have to do with anything?

I know everyone thinks that I am in “love” with Atlanta but I’m not. It has taken all my will power to even confess this by writing it down.

Theresa is the one. The one. The girl I want to hold and caress. To stroke lovingly and whisper sweet nothings to each other in the darkness. Our naked bodies entwined, slick with heat and sweat after making sweet love to each other…

Sorry got carried away there for a second. If anyone found this, especially the guys I would so be dead.

No one can know about this at all. But I had to get my feelings out somewhere and so I started this journal. A diary sounds to girly, ya know?

Love for Theresa has consumed me. Aphrodite has ordered Eros to strike my heart with his arrow. I am so far gone I have even made up stupid, pathetic versus in my head.
Here’s one of them:

Drama Queen
I can’t get you out of my head.
Drama Queen
I want you in my bed.

Or this one

Drama Queen
You make me scream
Drama Queen
‘Cause you won’t get out of my dreams.

I know. Sick isn’t it? I should be ashamed of myself. But I’m not. Theresa with her long, strawberry blond hair that falls in gentle waves. Her china doll face with yellow-green cat eyes. Her curvy bodies sends me chills of pleasure just thinking about what goes on under her tight jeans and tank top.

If only she would give me the time of day instead of wasting all her time with Jay. Screw Jay. If I was move confident I would take him out in a second and Theresa would be mine.

Best not get too angered now. I really should sleep. Ares is testing us tomorrow in combat so I have to be ready. Good night and sweet dreams of my fair beauty in a perfect world where she is mine.

♦ ♦ ♦
My/ Archie’s first entry. If anyone still reads stuff on this site than please R&R. Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story