Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reflections Of A Life Lost (chpt 4 up)

Run Run As Fast As You Can

by iunno 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 694 words

0Unrated
I drop to my knees clutching my arm, shattered glass lying all around me, the empty wooden frame inches away.
I start to pull out tiny glass shrapnel from the top of my bleeding hand, throwing each to the floor. She walks to me, searing pain runs the entire length of my arm with each tiny glass piece I pull out; the blood runs freely to the ground.
She kicks the glass in front of me out of her way with her stilettos, smirking as she sits back on her heels – with what I imagine being great difficulty – and watches me flinch.
Without raising my head I glare at her.

“Fuck you, bitch.” I mutter under my breath.

“What did you say!?” She demands, grabbing a handful of my hair and jerking my head backwards.
I repeat it for her through clenched teeth, over and over until she roughly lets go.
My hand, by now, is throbbing.
I scurry to my feet and run past her, making for the exit post-haste.
I hear her come after me, her heels clicking loudly has she run as best she can to catch me.
There’s a sudden pause.
Turning around I see her running after me, stilettos in hand.

“I’m going to fucking kill you!” she screams, grabbing the back of my shirt as she puts a sharp heel to my neck.

“Get-off” I choke, as she holds it tight against my skin.
She does nothing.
I run my bloody hand down her side, and licking the side of my face she releases her grip and pushes me out the door.

“You messed up fucking cow.” I scream at her, as she leans against the frame and smirks.

“Today, you got lucky.”

Tomorrow, there’s nothing stopping her.



He pulled away and licked his lips again.

“Mmm, Pretty Boy tastes good.” He said, eyes glinting, the first sign of life they showed.
My heart was seized with fear as I saw him lean in again.

Fuck no, I thought.

Kicking him where it hurts he feel back screaming, clutching his crotch.

“Argh! Fuck fuck FUCK! You BITCH!”

I ran.
I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, pushing past pedestrians and dodging bicycles, ignoring the strange and confused looks people were giving me.
My legs began to buckle under my weight, and I soon found myself slumped against someone’s front door, panting heavily.

I fell back suddenly, the door giving way behind me.

“Holy fucking shit!” A man cried.
Staying on my back I stared the voice’s owner in his face.

“Erm… Hi… Can I... Help you?” He asked, startled.

“Fuck,” I muttered, propping myself up on my elbow. “I’m so sorry, I was-”
He interrupted my by extending his hands out, and assured me he “only wanted to help me up” when I visibly flinched.

“Name’s Mikey,” he stated, pulling me up by the hand.

“Gerard,” I replied, brushing myself down. “Sorry, bad way to meet someone for the first time.”
He laughed and led me into his house.

“Actually, I think I’ve seen you around before.”

“Entirely possible… Nice place you got here.”
He smiled, his hazel eyes meeting mine and thanked me.

“Take a seat,” he offered, pointing at the sofa in the living room.

“Oh, no, thank you but I should go.”

“Ah… I see. Racing to meet a girlfriend are you?” he smirked, eyes shining playfully.

“Haha. No not at all. I’m, err… Trying to get away from someone, actually, and I still have two blocks to go, so I should get home before he catches up…”

“Oh… Sorry, I- I didn’t-”

“It’s alright,” I said, heading for the door. “I’ll let myself out. Nice meeting you.”

“Haha, yeah. See you ‘round.”
Smiling at him over my shoulder I shut the door behind me, and exhaling deeply I set off towards my own house.



---------------------------


i know this isnt the strongest of my chapters by far, but its probably the longest, haha...
but yeah Comment and Rate pls :)
i'll return the favour. bears teeth in overly exaggerated smile
yeah.
Sign up to rate and review this story