Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reflections Of A Life Lost (chpt 4 up)

There's No Place (To Hide)

by iunno 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 446 words

0Unrated
I walked fast, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
My head reeled with thoughts flying about in a disorderly mess, but all on the same subject.

Frank Iero.

The name itself was almost enough to churn my stomach.
Something about his presence made me want to dissolve into the back of that chair.
He said nothing – just kept staring at me coldly, with those empty lifeless eyes. They didn’t look; just stared, right through me.
Like glass.
He reminded me of her.
It was like he was heartless and hollow inside.
On some level he was ethereal.
He walked in a way that wherever he went people didn’t see him, only feel his presence; he was powerless, it seemed, to change that.

The crisp grass crunched lightly beneath my feet as I snaked my way through the park, children’s’ laughter filling the air around me.
I looked up and watched mothers talk excitedly, some with toddlers clinging to their skirts, others gently rocking sleeping babies in their prams.

“Woah, sorry dude, I didn’t-


Fuck


Tearing my eyes away from constricted pupils, inches from my face, I stepped back and quietly muttered the end of my apology and brushed past him quickly, hoping he didn’t recognise me.
He didn’t say anything again.
Just stared.
My heart pounded quickly and shoving my shaking hands into my pockets I picked up the pace even though my legs had turned to jelly, those eyes engraved deep in my brain.

Ignoring teenagers throw cuss words at me as I pushed through them, I kept my head down. “Fuckin’ hell, people have no manners,” one of them said.
Struggling to get enough oxygen to my dry lungs I sat on a low rising wall outside the park and doubled over, trying to catch my breath again.

“You’re the guy, from the shrink’s. Aren’t you?” asked a voice from above me.

“How do you know that?” I asked, not bothering to raise my head from between my knees.

“Saw you there… And i know you saw me there too.”



Shit shit shit.


Slowly, I raised my head, dreading what I would see. My stomach did flips as Frank licked his lips, and I stuttered:

“W-what are you doing, how did y-you find me…”

“Aww, sugar, are you scared? Don’t worry, there’s nothing… Nothing, to be scared of.” He said, as he kneeled in front of me and held my lips closed, licking them slowly…






-------------------

i know, not very long, the next one will be longer, i promise.
so yeah...
you know the routine, Comment and Rate and the favour will be returned. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story