Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 4 reviews

Ahh! I have no idea how to put my other characters in this story..Lol I'll try my best..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 1083 words - Complete

0Unrated
The night was dark and quiet. Suddenly Anna came rushing around the corner with tears streaming down her face and her eyeliner smudged all around her eyes making her look like Alice Cooper (lol). She slowed down to get her breath back and wipe the tears away that were blinding her vision. She rubbed her eyes ruining her makeup even more and looked around at where she'd run to. She was only a few minutes away from Frank's house. She carried on walking in the darkness till she reached his building. She slowly went up the steps, trying to stop herself crying. She reached Frank's door in literally seconds. Anna could hear loud music and laughter and shouting coming from inside. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door loudly. A few seconds later the door opened and Frank stood thre with a can in his hand.
"Hey Anna!" He said loudly (ovbiously drunk).
"Um Frank I need to talk to you. It's important." Anna said, her voice shaking. He frowned.
"Are you crying?" He asked stumbling slightly.
"Frank!" Someone shouted and a moment later Willow (Mikey's fiance) appeared next to Frank.
"Frank.." She started again suddenly noticing Anna standing there.
"Umm..Brody wants you.." She said quietly and pushed him inside. She waited until Frank dissapeared then spun back around.
"Oh my god Anna! What's happened?" She asked closing the door. Anna stayed silent and stared down at the ground.
"Is it Gerard?" Willow asked softly leaning in closer to Anna. Anna nodded sadly with her head bent and then suddenly flung herself forward at her.
"Oh Anna! What's he done?" She asked surprised at suddenly finding a 5"4 teenager (Anna's 18) sobbing hysterically on her shoulder.
"I...don't..don't...I don't know!" Anna said in between sobs.
"Well he's ovbiously done something wrong! I mean look at the state of you!" Willow said looking her in the eye.
"He hasn't hit you has he?" She asked. Anna shook her head.
"Aw come on Anna. It can't have been that bad. Come inside and get a drink. Get some space for a while and go back and sort it all out later okay?" She asked smiling. Anna nodded.
"Thanks Willow.." She said quietly. Willow beamed.
"It's okay. C'mon" She said opening the door. Anna stepped inside wiping her eyes. Nobody really noticed her come in as they were all too busy. Ray and Kelly were sitting together on the couch laughing at something on the TV. Bob was doing some weird drunken dance by the stereo and Maille was laughing at him. She didn't see where Willow had gone and she couldn't spot Frank anywhere. She sighed and went to get a drink from the table in the tiny kitchen.
"Hey Anna!" Ray shouted from behind her (drunk). She turned round.
"Oh hey.." She said startled.
"Where's Gee? I didn't see him come in with you" Ray said looking behind her.
"Oh uhh.. He's not here yet" She said quickly trying to sound casual. Ray shrugged.
"Whatever. Lemme know if he comes later" He replied smiling.
"Okay.." She said as Ray returned back to the couch. Anna walked over to where Maille was watching Bob dance.
"Hey do you know where Frank is?" She asked.
"No I haven't seen him in a while" Maille replied giggling. (again drunk)
Bob walked over and put his arm round Maille.
"Hey Anna. I saw Frank and Brody going into his bedroom earlier. I wouldn't suggest going in there though" He said breathlessly laughing.
"Uhh..thanks" Anna replied and quickly walked away as Bob started kissing Maille. Anna made her way out to the balcony, Stepping over couples on the floor and unconcious people who had drunk way too much. She reached the glass door and quickly slipped outside. The air was cold and calm and quiet. Anna reached in the pocket of her skinny jeans and brought out some cigarettes and lighter. She quickly lit one up and put the ligter and packet away. She took a long drag on it and leant against the cold bars.
"What the hell is wrong with him?" She thought to herself as she took another drag on her cigarette.
"What if he's started drinking again or he's on drugs" She thought.
"What if he's cheating on me?"
The door opened behind her and a grinning Frank appeared next to her.
"Hey I heard you were looking for me earlier. What's up?" He asked stealing the cigarette from her fingers. She sighed and said nothing.
"Hello?!? Anna??" He said loudly. She stayed silent.
"Anna what happened?" Frank asked suddenly serious. He grabbed her shoulders and looked at her.
"You've been crying.." He said frowning at her face.
"Please tell me what's wrong" He said quietly. A tear rolled down Anna's cheek.
"It's Gee" She said finally. Frank frowned again.
"Why? What's happened to him?" He suddenly looked worried "He's not drinking again is he?"
"Typical" Anna said darkly. "If im upset and its something he's done it always has to be about him doesn't it? Can't there ever be something wrong with me? Or am I the one who has to run around after everyone fixing their relationships because they are too stupid to do it themselves!" She shouted as more tears starting running down her cheeks. Frank looked hurt.
"I'm sorry Anna I just thought.." He said trailing off. Anna smiled through her tears.
"It's okay Frank. It's my fault it's just.. There's something wrong with Gerard. He seems different now. It's like he isn't the guy I fell in love with. He's a totally different person now and I don't recognise him anymore. There's this weird tension between us and I don't know what it is." She said folding her arms as she shivered against the cold.
"Anna.." Frank said softly and put his arms round her. She leant against her big brother's shoulder and sighed.
"What can I do Frank? I still love him. But I want the old Gerard back. My Gee.." She whispered. He stroked her arm softly.
"It's gonna be okay Anna. He's probably just got some stuff on his mind right now. Before you know it he'll be the same girlish Gerard we know. Just give him time." Frank whispered. (Aw he's so sweet XD)
Anna smiled. Frank was right. Then she pulled away and punched his arm gently.
"He is not girlish!" She said smiling. He laughed and punched her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story