Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

thirteen!

by vampiress_666 3 reviews

tokio hotel...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 466 words - Complete

0Unrated
I entered Bill’s room. It was basically the same as mine but a little more messier. He motioned for me to come with him to the bed after he shut and locked the door. I stared at the locked doorknob momentarily before following him.

He sat in the middle of the bed and I sat next to him, facing him. He grabbed my hands and played with my fingers.

“Emma… look… I’m sorry for everything. I never meant for us to separate and for me to become such a jerk… I-I-I… was just so… jealous. When I see Tom look at you, all I see is lust and that angers me. Emma, with Tom it has always been just lust. Since we met. Do you remember the first day we met?”

I nodded.

“do you know why he acted so cold with you?”

I shook my head.

“because he liked you. And since then, he always told me all the sexual things he was going to do to you. Even on tour. He’d talk to me in private about you. He’d say when we get back, the first thing he was going to do was fuck you. And you know what? He did. You thought I didn’t know? Well I did. He told me. And I was so pissed when YOU didn’t tell me. Why, Emma? I thought we were best friends…

“and then you two continued doing it. You never thought that he was just using you, did you? He says he loves you, but that’s a lie. Emma… I love you. And I know that youre confused because you have feelings for the both of us… but cant you choose me? Emma… I know what I feel for you is real. I know that I absolutely love you… when I look at you… its just… fireworks inside me… its like water is rippling inside me… you make me get feelings I’ve never had before…

“Tom… he just wants to fuck you, use you… he wants to your best friend… but also your fuck buddy. He told me this. He’s always wanted to be friends like me and you… but… you know Tom…

“Emma… I love you” he whispered and I could feel things inside me that I never felt before… when I looked at him, I could see the love in them. I could see that he really did love me…

“Bill… I-I-I… love you too.”

He smiled and then I felt his hands let go of mine, and his hands cupped my face. He pulled my face to his and then… we kissed.

And it wasn’t a kiss that was filled with greed and desire… it was a passionate kiss… a beautiful kiss…
Sign up to rate and review this story