Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

fourteen

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

smut... tokio hotel

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 906 words - Complete

0Unrated
His smooth hands ran up and down my body as we continued our long passionate kiss. Since he had first kissed me, he never stopped and I was hoping he wouldn’t.

He pressed himself on top of me and I could feel his hard against me. I could feel that we both smiled and then he pressed against me… harder this time.

Our lips separated and I grew disappointed.

“Bill?” I whispered as he hovered over me. His hair tickled my face so I tucked it behind his ears.

“that’s better” he mumbled as he stared down at me. I stared back into his pretty brown eyes. They shined so bright even if it was dark in his room and the only light filtered through the blinds.

I had never imagined sex with Bill except for that one time in my room when he came back from his tour… but if things kept going the way they were at the moment… then maybe…

No! I wasn’t going to get my hopes up.

“what are you thinking about?” he asked as he mingled with the bottom of my shirt. His warm fingers occasionally touching my skin.

“uh… nothing… you?” I asked. He raised my shirt up and pulled it over my head. Something I didn’t see coming. I raised an eyebrow as he unclasped the front of my bra. Why did I choose to wear a bra with a clasp in front? I beat myself up mentally for that.

He cupped my breasts and kissed my lips again. When we broke apart, he was smiling.

“I’m thinking about you” he said. “you and only you. I’m thinking about how much I love you… how much I want to make love to you tonight… only if you would be mine”

I had to force myself to breathe again after that.

“what?” I gasped.

“be mine, Emma. Be mine forever. My girlfriend, my fiancé, and eventually my wife. Emma… I love you” he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and began kissing me. He bit down gently in the places that I liked.

His hands again, roamed my body and sometime later, we were both nude. Our clothes thrown somewhere around the room. Bill was over me. He was breathing hard and we hadn’t even done anything yet.

“will you consider… us?” he whispered.

I thought about it. Was Bill really the one for me… or was Tom for me? Were the things about Tom a lie or the truth? I didn’t know what to say… so I just said:

“yes, Bill… I’ll think about it” I replied.

“thank you, Emma” he said before he thrust himself in me.

-----------------------------------------

I felt someone’s hands grab my upper arms and pull me into a sitting position. They shook me like a rag doll to wake me.

“what did you do?” they yelled me.

My vision cleared after awhile and I noticed that it was Tom who was gripping, shaking, and yelling at me.

“w-what?” I asked sleepily.

“Bill! You fucked Bill last night!” he cupped my face and then kissed me. His kiss surprised me and I didn’t react to it. He broke away and just stared at me.

I must have had this lost look on my face because he just sighed and shook his head.

“I cant believe you!” he whispered.

“huh? I didn’t do anything”

“you had sex with my brother! that’s something!”

“I’m not your’s, Tom!”

That seemed to anger him. He pulled me up from the bed and led me to his room. Luckily no one was in the hall to see that I was naked.

He shut the door behind us and pushed me against the door,

“I heard Bill last night! Everything he told you about me was a lie! He’s fuckin’ selfish! He only wants you for himself. But you’re not his, are you, Emma? You’re mine, right?”

I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded. He sighed in relief and hugged me tightly.

“where’s Bill” I asked when he let go of me.

“he left this morning with mom. They went grocery shopping” as he said this, he couldn’t keep his eyes off me.

“Tom…” I uttered.

“shh, baby…” he put a finger to my lips and then that finger lingered down my body till it got to my private area. He teased the area with his finger then that became fingers.

“Tom, please… I-I-I’m sore from last night… and I wouldn’t feel right” I whispered as he entered inside me using two fingers.

“Emma… I really do love you. Bill lied to you. Maybe its him that’s lying to you about his feelings but I am NOT! You give me feelings that I have never felt for another girl. You’re special. You’ve always been special to me… even when I never used to talk to you. We were destined to be together, babe…” he took his fingers out of me before he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him.

He eased me down on his bed. He removed his clothing before coming back to me.

“I love you, Ems… always have…” he bit down on my shoulder as he entered me and that caused me to scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story