Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

fifteen!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

tokio hotel..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1027 words - Complete

0Unrated
“HOLY… FUCKIN’… OH MY… SHIT!… EMMA!” Niki yelled from the bathroom door.

I lifted my head out the toilet bowl just a bit and let the remainder chunky orange liquid fall into the water that was orange as well.

“whaf?” I asked through the nasty taste in my mouth. I got this empty feeling in my stomach and this tight sensation in my throat. I stuck my head back in the bowl all the way and let the vomit spill forward.

“gosh, that’s fuckin’ sick” Niki mentioned as she threw something and that something hit my back.

I reached behind me and felt on the floor for that something as I threw up. I finally touched it and took hold of it. I brought it forward so that I could look at it…

A little pink cross showed on the reader. I almost fainted.

“can I be the godmother?” Niki asked innocently. She was probably smiling her ass off and trying to keep her laugh in.

When I finished puking my guts out, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and got up slowly. I was dizzy as fuck and hoped that that positive sign was just an illusion.

I looked at the pregnancy test again and tears formed in my eyes.

“this is fuckin’… I cant be… what the fuck are… no… pregnant? But I’m 17...”

“18... You turned 18 last week, remember?” Niki corrected me.

“does it matter? NO! I’M STILL A TEENAGER!” I yelled as I threw the test at the wall with all my might. It cracked, but didn’t break. “what am I going to do?” I mumbled as I collapsed onto the floor and made myself into a ball. I felt like a little kid hiding under the covers from the monster under the bed.

Niki came over to me and sat down next to me. She rubbed my back and then placed her head on my shoulder.

“what if you have twins?” she asked, whispering as she did.

“shut up” I murmured. She laughed lightly.

“no, but really… how will you be able to tell who’s the dad? Bill and Tom look alike if you take away the clothes, dreads, lion mane, and piercings.”

“who says I’m going to keep the baby?” I asked. I sighed afterwards.

Niki quickly jumped off me, though she remained next to me.

“abortion, Emma? What the-- no, you cant… that’s… horrible… that’s killing--”

“an innocent life… I know, Niki… but… I cant have a baby… I’m…”

“too young, naïve, irresponsible?… Emma, you are not going to have an abortion. How could you even think of that? Weren’t you always telling me that abortions were bad and that they should be illegal? You love kids, Emma, and here you are telling me that you don’t want your own kid to survive… its only been 2 weeks… you cant say you want to do that after only 2 weeks”

“its going to get bigger if I decide to wait, Niki! I cant wait. I have to get rid of it…”

I heard Niki sob and that literally stuck a knife in my heart.

I sat up and turned to my best friend. Tears already began to stain her face.

“I want to be a godmother” she whimpered through the choked up cries and stuffy nose.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I took her hand in mine and rubbed my thumb against her smooth skin.

“don’t do it, Emma… c’mon… please…”

I sighed and looked down at the floor. What was I supposed to do? I really did want to have a baby… now? No… later, yes. But the look on Niki’s face was killing me. She was one of those peoples that absolutely adored kids… she would probably risk her own life to save a child…

“okay, Niki… I’ll keep it…”

Her eyes lightened up and she smiled beautifully under the boogers and crying.

“really? You’re going through with it?”

I nodded.

“but we have to keep it a secret, okay?”

She nodded with a grin but then turned serious.

“wait, a secret? Umm, Emma, sorry to break it to you, but you’re going to get huge… and saying that you’re just over-eating isn’t going to cut it… 2 or 3 months is the most we can cover this before you’ll really start to show”

I laughed.

“I already thought ahead… you wont need to worry. 2 months is probably the most time I’m going to need anyways.”

She looked like a deer in the head lights.

“I don’t get it” she said.

“you don’t need to understand. You’ll see in two months”

I smiled and she returned the gesture hesitantly. She raised an eyebrow afterwards.

“you know… for a teen who has just found out she was pregnant, you’re taking it pretty well. No screaming, no over-exaggerating if you leave out the abortion scene, no crying though you did get teary, and no panic… or well maybe some… you’re weird. shouldn’t you be like… crying to the baby daddy or something?”

I laughed sarcastically.

“funny, Niki… who do you want me crying too? Bill or Tom?”

She smirked.

“whichever one you think is the dad”

I sighed.

“fuck… how am I going to explain this to them?”

Niki placed a hand on my shoulder.

“if they both truly loved you, which I highly doubt because one of them has to be lying, anyways… if they both truly loved you, they’d understand… right? Theyre horny teenage boys… they understand everything, right?”

“yeah… right… I hope Gustav is the dad” I mumbled.

Niki shoved me and I almost fell all the way on the floor.

“what?! Him too?!” her face was a mixture of anger and shock.

I laughed hysterically.

She scoffed.

“funny, Emma… very funny” she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“I love you too, Niki… and yes, you can be the godmother”

That got her happy quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story