Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

sixteen!

by vampiress_666 1 review

tokiohotel... story almost done... few more chapters...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1036 words - Complete

0Unrated
The phone was ringing. I ignored it like I had been for the past two hours. That was the 253rd missed call.

The phone vibrated and that was a text coming in. I didn’t even want to know how many unread texts I had. Had to be over 500, though.

“just answer the phone, Emma. Its not going to kill you!” Niki exclaimed, coming out from my closet. She held two shirts up. “which one? The red one or the black one?”

From my bed, I rolled my eyes at her but pointed at the red one anyways.

“I knew it!” she went back into my closet.

The phone began ringing again.

“ANSWER IT, DAMN IT!” Niki yelled. I threw the phone towards the closet as she came back out wearing the red shirt.

She sighed and reached down. She looked at the phone and rolled her eyes.

“hallo?” she said.
“Emma? Emma’s busy right now.”
“uhh, yes, she’s been busy for the past two hours!”
“yes, I’m telling the truth, Bill!”
“no you dumb, this is Niki!”
“oh haha… yeah, sure, you knew who it was…”
“whatever.”
“yes, fine, fine, I’ll tell her to call you ASAP”
“yeah, uh-huh. Bye”

She shut the phone and threw it back to me.

“what did he want?” I asked. The feeling of wanting to throw-up was stuck in my stomach. It was like it wanted to but it couldn’t.

“he wanted to talk to you, obviously” after that, the phone rang again. I looked down at it. I tossed it Niki again. She let out this over-exaggerated sigh but answered the phone anyways.

“hallo?”
“hey Tom” she looked towards me and smiled. I glared at her.
“nope, Emma is busy.”
“she’s throwing up”
“yes, she got drunk with me last night.”
“no, I’m not a bad influence.” she removed the phone from her ear and looked at the screen. She grimaced and then put the phone back to her ear.
“Tom, tell Bill to stop calling.”
“umm… yeah. We’ll be over later.”
“yeah, I’ll tell her that”
“I’M NOT SHORT! BYE!”

She shut the phone with some added force. She walked over to me and handed me the phone.

“why’d you tell him I was throwing up?” I asked, keeping my voice at a reasonable level.

“what else was I supposed to tell him? He asked what you were doing”

“well, yeah, but now when I see him, he’s going to get all doctor-y on me.”

She shook her head and patted my knee.

“c’mon get ready. We have to go over before they come over and smell puke” she laughed as she ran out the room before I could even get up.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was Bill that answered the door when we arrived. He immediately pulled me into a hug and whispered his lovey-dovey stuff into my ear. Niki pretended to gag herself as she watched for a second and then pushed our bodies aside to walk in.

“Gustav!” I heard her yell somewhere in the not-so-far distance.

When Bill let go, I was gasping for air.

“oh! I’m sorry, Ems” he said as he reached for my hand but I pulled it back.

“what did you just call me?” I asked.

He smiled.

“Ems” he said, sounding cheerful.

I didn’t return the smile nor the cheerful tone.

“don’t call me Ems.” I said.

His smile faded and he furrowed his eyebrows. A sign that he understood why he couldn’t call me that showed on his face sometime later.

“oh, I forgot. Only Tom can call you that” he said his brother’s name in disgust. I felt guilty then.

“no, and Gustav too. He was the one that started calling me that” I pushed him aside and then walked inside the house.

Simone and Gordon greeted me in the living room. I got the feeling that Simone knew that there was something wrong but she kept her mouth shut around her husband.

“the guys are in the kitchen, dear” she told me as I had begun to make my way towards the staircase.

“I know. I just have to go the bathroom” I replied quickly before I ran up the stairs and dashed into the bathroom that was across the twin’s rooms.

Without thinking, I made my way to the toilet and got down on my knees quickly. I was there, prepared to let it all out but… nothing happened. I let out a deep breath, blowing ripples into the bowl water. The sick feeling that I had gotten downstairs had suddenly vanished. I got up slowly and looked at myself in the mirror.

Now I got why Simone had looked at me all weird. I was paler than ever and it looked like I hadn’t eaten in days or something. My forehead was damp with sweat and my hair looked stringy and dull. My eyes were a bit sunken in.

How could I look like this in just 2 weeks, I thought. It made no sense to me. I stood there staring at myself before there was a knock at the door. I looked to the side and saw Georg in the mirror. He was looking at my reflection from the doorway.

“Emma… what’s going on?” he asked. I put my head down and debated on whether I should tell him or not.

His footsteps came closer to me, til he stopped right behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He gave me a gentle squeeze and turned me around. He lifted my head and stared at me with a raised eyebrow. Several times, he had to move his perfect hair from his face to look at me.

“whats wrong?” he asked. “you look… sick.”

I shook my head.

“secret, eh?”

I nodded.

“Bill and Tom?” he asked.

Again, I nodded.

Suddenly, he placed his hand on my still flat stomach.

“its going to be okay” he whispered before he removed his hand and then walked out. He shut the door behind him.

I got that feeling again and this time, I did throw-up.
Sign up to rate and review this story