Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

seventeen!

by vampiress_666 0 reviews

this is almost over.. one more chapter... and then i scream into the night for you will be done.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-26 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1425 words - Complete

0Unrated
"hey Ems… where you been?" Tom asked as I entered the kitchen some 15 minutes later.

"hey" I waved gingerly. "I was talking to Simone" I lied as I went to stand next to Georg at the counter near the fridge. That was the place everyone stood at.

“you look terrible” Gustav commented.

I sighed.

“I’m sick… that stupid slut over there took me to the club last night… too much alcohol, you know?” I lied again, pointing at Niki. I looked towards her and she was making gestures with her hands that said I was a drunk. Bill gave her a half smile.

“Emma.. Since when do you drink?” Bill asked.

Niki started ‘coughing’ and I could feel myself blushing.

“since last night, I suppose” I lied.

Tom snickered and Georg laughed. Gustav remained silent, but continued looking at me intently.

“Ems… can I talk to you for a sec?” Gustav asked.

Everyone but Georg looked at Gustav. Was there something wrong with Gustav talking to me… apparently so.

“I’m coming with you!” Niki exclaimed as she rushed to my side and clung onto my arm. Gustav shook his head quickly but made these sweet eyes at her at the same time.

“Niki… I want to talk to her alone.. Please?” he was so good at making himself innocent…

Niki slowly loosened her grip on me and then dragged her feet back to where she had been, next to Bill. She did all this without looking away from Gustav. I rolled my eyes as Gustav grabbed my hand and took me to the living room.

He sat me down on the couch nearest the window and knelt down in front of me.

“Emma… are you… you know?” he asked. I cocked my head.

“am I what?” I asked.

“you know… pregnant?” he whispered.

“is it that obvious?” I whispered back not realizing that I was beginning to sound panicked.

He shook his head.

“no… but… Niki started talking about babies and then Georg said you were throwing up and Tom mentioned that too when he called you earlier and… well… you have this glow look too… I mean… well… are you?”

I put my head down. How could these people look at me and automatically assume that I’m pregnant? Were Tom and Bill thinking this too and just not saying anything?

I sighed.

“yes, Gustav… I am… but please… promise you wont say anything… yet” I looked at him and pleaded with my eyes who were on the verge of tears.

He nodded.

“I promise”

----------------------------------------------------------

[a month later]

I wandered around the baby store that Niki had dragged me along too. Georg and Gustav had also tagged along.

I picked up a pack of diapers and stared at the smiling baby on the package. I set it back down, a queasy feeling formed in my stomach. The morning sickness had finally passed but there were these times when I’d look at baby stuff and it’d make me sick and nervous.

“so… having fun?” Niki asked from behind me. I jumped slightly and she laughed. I turned to face her and she had a whole cart full of baby stuff.

“what the fuck are you doing?” I asked as I looked through the store cart.

Diapers, pacifiers, bottles, formula, onesies, bibs, baby powder, etc. overflowed the cart.

“shopping for you, silly… duh” she smiled and pulled her credit card from her back pocket.

Just then Georg and Gustav stopped next to Niki, each with a cart full of the same stuff Niki had in her’s.

“no way! you guys better put all this stuff back. You can’t make it look suspicious. What’s Bill and Tom going to say if they stopped by my house and saw baby crap taking over my living room floor?”

“umm… is that a trick question?” Gustav asked as he fiddled with a baby rattle.

I sighed.

“take the stuff back. I’m not ready to start supplying for it”

“well you should be… you only have 8 months left… that’s what the doctor said” Niki mentioned.

I rolled my eyes.

“okay, okay, party pooper… we’ll take the things back” Georg said and then all three of them turned themselves and carts around and went off in three different directions.

---------------------------------------------------------

[an hour later]

I studied myself in the mirror. My t-shirt was lifted up above my stomach and I had my hands in the belt loops of my jeans.

I still looked normal. There was no baby bump… yet. The doctor said it wouldn’t begin to show till a few more weeks.

I sighed as I imagined myself with a huge belly. Then I saw myself cradling a small newborn boy… then a girl.

it’s not fair.

“whats not fair?” someone asked from behind me.

I swiftly turned around to face Tom. He was staring at me strangely. Probably wondering why I was standing in front of my mirror looking at my exposed stomach.

“nothing Tom…” I answered as I looked at the reflecting glass again. In the mirror, I saw Tom walking towards me.

He stopped right behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“imagine if we could be like this forever” he whispered. “just me… and you. Forever… I’d be the luckiest guy in the world”

He smiled at me as we both stared at one another through the full-length mirror. I managed to somehow smile back. When I did, Tom let go and faced me to him.

He pulled my shirt down to cover my midriff and then he placed his hands on my waist.

Our foreheads touched and we gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Emma… you know… I love you, right? Bill doesn’t understand that I do… that my feelings for you have never changed… that I am willing to risk my life for you, that I am willing to disappear from the face of this earth if that will make you happy. I want you to be happy… and I want to be happy… I want us to be happy together, if only that were possible because I know you love Bill… why don’t you love me?” he stopped to breathe. “has us being friends with benefits meant nothing to you? when I’m with you and we’re having sex, it’s not sex, Emma. I put everything I got when we do it. I feel like we’re making love because I know for a fact that I’m in love with you… are you in love with me, Ems?… no, you’re not. You would have told me so if you were… You love Bill… you’re in love with Bill. Emma…”

“don’t listen to him… he’s lying… Emma, if you really love me and believe that I am still your best friend, then don’t listen to him!”

Tom let go of me.

“STAY OUT OF THIS BILL!” Tom yelled at his brother, who stood at the doorway of my bedroom.

“Emma, are you really going to listen to this scumbag? he just wants you to fuck… he has no feelings. he’s cold-hearted… he has never liked, yet loved, you the way I have!” Bill continued as we walked towards me and Tom. Bill extended his arms to me but all I did was stand there like an idiot and say nothing. “be with me… forget him. you know that deep inside, its me that you want. that its me that you are truly happy with. That its me that you want to spend forever with. right?”

Bill now stood in front of me, his arms still out. Tom was next to me, glaring at his twin.

what was I to do?

Inside my heart was telling me that it was Tom that I loved… that Tom was the one I wanted to be with because I had always known Bill as just my friend… But at the same time my stupid heart was telling me that I also loved Bill as more than just a friend. That Bill was the one that had always been there for me, excluding that rough patch, and that he loved me since day 1..

I backed away from Bill and moved closer to Tom.

Bill’s head immediately fell. His eyes peered from under his eyelashes.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled as I reached for Tom’s hand and I led him out my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story