Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Fall for you

by alirae 0 reviews

blank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 868 words

0Unrated
“I love you too Alex,” I yelled.

“I love you Mrs. Way,” Max said.

“Yeah yeah,” Gerard began, “No one likes a kiss ass.”

“Hey, I’ll tell my dad on you,” he yelled.

Gerard laughed, “You do that,” and he walked off.

“So your going to be on TV tonight,” Max said.

“Yes as every other night,” I said walking into the kitchen where Gerard was.

“MAX STOP HITTING ON MY MOM,” Alex yelled.

“Exactly,” Gerard said laughing, “My daughter can read my mind.”

The door opened and Mikey walked through Alex came running downstairs, “Uncle Mikey,” she hugged him. I looked over at Gerard and he shrugged his shoulders. Frank, Ray, Bob, Chelsea, and Erin followed, “I missed you guys,” Alex yelled.

Avril walked down stairs and hugged Frank, I could tell she had a crush, “Hey stupid,” Frank looked at me, “I love you,” I said smiling.
“You say so but what are you thinking,” he asked.

“That I am your sister,” I began.

“Yeah and,” he asked.

“There is nothing you can do about it,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Ali, you still have the, that’s 70s show,” Ray yelled.

“Hell yeah you want to watch it,” I asked.

“Of course,” he said as we raced to the living room. We got done watching the first episode when Bam walked in.

“Ali, thanks so much for watching Max and Avril,” he hugged me.

“No problem,” I said. Gerard came up behind me.

“Anytime,” Gerard said. Max and Avril came down stairs.

“Ready to go,” Bam said.

“Yeah please tell me Don Vito isn’t at the house,” Avril whined.

Bam laughed, “He’s there.” And they left.

“God I hated Vito he was so nasty and annoying,” I said flopping down on the couch.

“Justin stop,” Alex yelled running down the stairs. He was shooting her with a water-gun.

“Justin,” Gerard snatched the water gun, “Hey Mikey,” he started shooting him.

“Gerard, dammit, stop it,” Mikey whined. Alicia walked in the door.

“I swear they have not changed at all,” Alicia shook her head.

“Neither have I,” I ripped the water gun out of Gerard's hands and starting shooting him. I ran towards the pool to get away and Ray came up and pushed me in. Everyone started jumping in the pool. Bob dunked me under water, “Bob,” I yelled swimming after him. Gerard caught me and hugged me, “Well isn’t someone feeling a little stabbitty today,” I looked at him.

“What's that supposed to mean,” he asked.

“You know exactly what it means,” I looked down. I looked at his watch, “Fuck I need to get going bye I love you,” I kissed him and ran out of the pool.

**Gerard's POV**

I watched her walk away then swam to Justin, “Hey buddy how was school?”

“Pretty good,” he laughed, “Alex’s friends think you’re hot its funny.”

“Yeah I have been told that,” I laughed.

“Mikey throw me the football,” he yelled. Alex came over and jumped on my back.

“So am I still going to learn bass like mom did,” she asked.

“You have to take that up with your mom or Mikey,” I paused, “Wait I thought you wanted to learn guitar.”

“Well,” she looked at me, “I want to learn both, Please.”

“Talk to Ray or Frank bout that one,” she smiled.

“Thank you,” she kissed my cheek and got out of the pool. Granted she is spoiled but mostly in love and not material. I honestly pray she wont make stupid mistakes like I did.

“Gerard,” Frank yelled, “When will Ali be back?”

“Uhm sometime tonight I don’t know,” I answered.

“Alright,” he said. It was now getting dark, everyone left and Ali just got home.

“Hey baby, I love you,” I kissed her cheek.

“I love you too,” she hugged me.

Justin came running downstairs, “MOM,” he yelled.
“Justin,” she yelled picking him up.

“I love you,” he kissed her on the cheek.

“Okay time for bed,” she ran upstairs.

“Alex,” I yelled.

She came running in the house, “Yes daddy.”

“Its funny how you act innocent,” I hugged her, “One game of basketball first to,” she cut me off.

“Ten,” she said, “Because the last time we played to twenty mom got mad.”

We ran out side when we heard Ali, “Come on get inside,” she yelled from the balcony.

“But Mom,” me and Alex whined.

“But Gerard,” She whined.

“Fine,” I said.

“Man,” Alex jumped on my back. We ran upstairs and I threw her on her bed.

“Go to bed I love you,” I said kissing her forehead.

“I love you too,” I walked out and shut the door.

I ran and jumped on my bed. Ali laid on top of me, “You know what,” she said sitting up.

“What?”

“I love you,” she lent down and kissed me.

“I love you too,” she laid down and fell asleep, I wrapped her in my arms and fell asleep.

“Aw they look so cute,” I opened my eyes and saw Erin and Frank sitting at the end of the bed, “So what we doing this beautiful Saturday,” Erin continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story